• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7743 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 299 Next
TheSwedishFan
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden608 Posts
September 15 2012 12:31 GMT
#1021
On September 15 2012 21:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:29 Xpace wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:28 Fusilero wrote:
Oh lol I just remembered now that I heard gangnam style, I was listening to a radio in Britain and gangnam style came on. Psy is now sharing air time with Jay-Z and others here :p.


Goes to show how far music has degenerated in the 21st century.


Are you trying to imply that Jay-Z or any of the mainstream western music is better than this? Because if you are then ROFL to you good sir. Hahahaha.

What's Jay-Z?
"Suck it" - Kennigit 2012
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1022
On September 15 2012 21:31 Tarotis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:30 Swiipii wrote:
Wtf ? How did Stephano saved his 4th ? It makes no sense xD

Of course it does? Ling/infestor is like the perfect counter to stalkers...

There were almost as many stalkers and zealots as glings . Hasu forgot to focus down the hatch I think .
Khonsou
Profile Joined September 2011
Dominican Republic275 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1023
On September 15 2012 21:31 TheSwedishFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:29 Xpace wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:28 Fusilero wrote:
Oh lol I just remembered now that I heard gangnam style, I was listening to a radio in Britain and gangnam style came on. Psy is now sharing air time with Jay-Z and others here :p.


Goes to show how far music has degenerated in the 21st century.


Are you trying to imply that Jay-Z or any of the mainstream western music is better than this? Because if you are then ROFL to you good sir. Hahahaha.

What's Jay-Z?


Like DayZ but you play a black guy with a mic.
A French living under the sun
trwkling
Profile Joined September 2011
658 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1024
On September 15 2012 21:30 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:29 Jakkerr wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:27 Bojas wrote:
Guys I remember bans being thrown around for balance whining so unless you want a 2 days off no TL I reccomend you shush


Balance whine?
AFAIK I'm just stating the obvious.
If any1 can enlighten me on what you currently have to do vs zerg or why it's fair that 9/10 zergs just sit in their base macroing unkillable armies and a-moving over the map I'll gladly take back everything I said.
But so far no1 has ever done that.

oh quit your whining


opter laying down the rule ^_^
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1025
what happen stareagle vs titan D:
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1026
On September 15 2012 21:31 Jakkerr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:30 opterown wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:29 Jakkerr wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:27 Bojas wrote:
Guys I remember bans being thrown around for balance whining so unless you want a 2 days off no TL I reccomend you shush


Balance whine?
AFAIK I'm just stating the obvious.
If any1 can enlighten me on what you currently have to do vs zerg or why it's fair that 9/10 zergs just sit in their base macroing unkillable armies and a-moving over the map I'll gladly take back everything I said.
But so far no1 has ever done that.

oh quit your whining


You just proved my point gj


Are you going to take the hint and shut up already or are you just going to annoy everyone for the rest of the day?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1027
On September 15 2012 21:31 p1mp wrote:
Why German stream?? I really don't get Germany. Every tv show and movie is dubbed. And now they speak German in an international stream. The ppl in Germany dont know English? I wanna see Stephano Hasuobs and understand what is said.


Yes its a flaw of us German speaking people. I think it goes way back to when German was a dominant language.
It's sad, but it wont change anytime soon. :/
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
September 15 2012 12:32 GMT
#1028
bobobobonfiaaaah
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1029
On September 15 2012 21:31 Jakkerr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:30 opterown wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:29 Jakkerr wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:27 Bojas wrote:
Guys I remember bans being thrown around for balance whining so unless you want a 2 days off no TL I reccomend you shush


Balance whine?
AFAIK I'm just stating the obvious.
If any1 can enlighten me on what you currently have to do vs zerg or why it's fair that 9/10 zergs just sit in their base macroing unkillable armies and a-moving over the map I'll gladly take back everything I said.
But so far no1 has ever done that.

oh quit your whining


You just proved my point gj

Well wether you're right or not it's a bannable offense on these forums is all I'm sayin' ^^
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1030
Socke makes immortals, he makes sentries, eeel dies gg no re
1-0 Heavy metal.
Glorious SEA doto
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-15 12:34:39
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1031
On September 15 2012 21:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:29 Xpace wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:28 Fusilero wrote:
Oh lol I just remembered now that I heard gangnam style, I was listening to a radio in Britain and gangnam style came on. Psy is now sharing air time with Jay-Z and others here :p.


Goes to show how far music has degenerated in the 21st century.


Are you trying to imply that Jay-Z or any of the mainstream western music is better than this? Because if you are then ROFL to you good sir. Hahahaha.


Nowhere did I imply that, but if it entertains you that much, you can think whatever you want.

You know what's worse than mainstream music, with their auto-tune, unoriginal beats and terrible lyrics?

The same shit in a language people don't even understand.
Ventris
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany1226 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1032
On September 15 2012 21:31 p1mp wrote:
Why German stream?? I really don't get Germany. Every tv show and movie is dubbed. And now they speak German in an international stream. The ppl in Germany dont know English? I wanna see Stephano Hasuobs and understand what is said.

Well, 80mio people are enough to dub stuff you want to sell there. Deal with it.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1033
On September 15 2012 21:31 Jakkerr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:30 opterown wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:29 Jakkerr wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:27 Bojas wrote:
Guys I remember bans being thrown around for balance whining so unless you want a 2 days off no TL I reccomend you shush


Balance whine?
AFAIK I'm just stating the obvious.
If any1 can enlighten me on what you currently have to do vs zerg or why it's fair that 9/10 zergs just sit in their base macroing unkillable armies and a-moving over the map I'll gladly take back everything I said.
But so far no1 has ever done that.

oh quit your whining


You just proved my point gj


if it's so easy then why aren't you there winning 60k?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1034
On September 15 2012 21:32 Waxangel wrote:
what happen stareagle vs titan D:


Abver and Vasa were lagging the game so they were asked to leave.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1035
On September 15 2012 21:30 Incomplet wrote:
PvZ isnt so bad. Go watch Leenock and DRG for unique zerg play - they tend to favor Lair over Hive tech. Kespa player Roro also adds in a lot of cute little zerg tricks, especially with his infestors. As for Protoss, watching Liquid Hero is one of the finest things this game can offer with heaps of sick warp prism play and insane micro. Creator with his solid play, Seed with his impeccable defense and Squirtle are also awesome to watch too.

To be completely honest, its mainly the foreign zergs who make the game a snorefest with their 20 minute camping in their base till Hive, then destroy everything because their opponent has no idea how to take advantage of the lack of mobility the Broodlords.


Well, these foreign zergs are beating people that were formerly regarded as PvZ gods.
I've always said that if protoss plays PvZ the way players like HerO and Seed did, the matchup could be ridiculously fun. But really, what do you do against a zerg that just masses spines, infestors and brood lords until they have an unbeatable army?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1036
wtf bring rachel bacck!!!
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1037
What the fuck was that LucifroN, terrible
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1038
On September 15 2012 21:32 Khonsou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2012 21:31 TheSwedishFan wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:29 Xpace wrote:
On September 15 2012 21:28 Fusilero wrote:
Oh lol I just remembered now that I heard gangnam style, I was listening to a radio in Britain and gangnam style came on. Psy is now sharing air time with Jay-Z and others here :p.


Goes to show how far music has degenerated in the 21st century.


Are you trying to imply that Jay-Z or any of the mainstream western music is better than this? Because if you are then ROFL to you good sir. Hahahaha.

What's Jay-Z?


Like DayZ but you play a black guy with a mic.


That's actually a lot better of an idea than what the actual Jay-Z is. :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
AgentChaos
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom4569 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1039
stephano too good
IM & EG supporter
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
September 15 2012 12:33 GMT
#1040
Come on hasu Stephano has had a long day just GG
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 299 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 72
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever228
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g3339
fl0m1334
olofmeister879
FrodaN875
Liquid`Hasu347
Livibee196
C9.Mang0131
ToD109
PPMD24
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21210
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur674
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.