• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:05
CEST 20:05
KST 03:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

[IPTL] LG-Incredible Miracle vs StarTale - Premier - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
humblegar
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Norway883 Posts
September 13 2012 01:17 GMT
#201
On September 13 2012 10:14 Darthsanta13 wrote:
MVP chose Metropolis.... against Zerg?


Interesting way of saying you have never seen mvp play Metropolis against zerg. Aka Mvp giving Blizzard a reason to not buff the raven :p
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
September 13 2012 01:17 GMT
#202
This lesson in scales brought to you by IGN, home of scale master Josh Suth.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
September 13 2012 01:18 GMT
#203
Gogo Mvp!!!
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
September 13 2012 01:20 GMT
#204
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
September 13 2012 01:20 GMT
#205
On September 13 2012 10:14 Darthsanta13 wrote:
MVP chose Metropolis.... against Zerg?


mvp probably has best late game tvz
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 13 2012 01:22 GMT
#206
On September 13 2012 10:20 usethis2 wrote:
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.

You probably don't know how zerg works if you think they can dictate how a game plays on. Our all ins are pretty pathetic when its so easy to scout just by the fact if we are taking gas or not (disregarding early pool builds which are really pathetic against workers.) Its up to MVP to end it.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 13 2012 01:23 GMT
#207
MVP going bio, even more interessing


I'm a bit tired of Mech TvZ.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
September 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#208
On September 13 2012 10:22 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:20 usethis2 wrote:
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.

You probably don't know how zerg works if you think they can dictate how a game plays on. Our all ins are pretty pathetic when its so easy to scout just by the fact if we are taking gas or not (disregarding early pool builds which are really pathetic against workers.) Its up to MVP to end it.

Oh I think I do know. It's coin flippy, sure, but I'm sure you'd agree that being idra every game isn't exactly going to get you success.
Darthsanta13
Profile Joined July 2011
United States564 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 01:26:59
September 13 2012 01:24 GMT
#209
On September 13 2012 10:17 humblegar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:14 Darthsanta13 wrote:
MVP chose Metropolis.... against Zerg?


Interesting way of saying you have never seen mvp play Metropolis against zerg. Aka Mvp giving Blizzard a reason to not buff the raven :p

Oh I've seen the game you're talking about, I just kinda assumed that there must be a better map for him to play on than such a zerg favored map. Although I'd definitely like to see some more mass raven play if that's how the game turns out.

edit: With that being said, I'll probably switch over to NASL and come back in half an hour when the ravens come out
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 13 2012 01:25 GMT
#210
On September 13 2012 10:24 usethis2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:22 ImNightmare wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:20 usethis2 wrote:
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.

You probably don't know how zerg works if you think they can dictate how a game plays on. Our all ins are pretty pathetic when its so easy to scout just by the fact if we are taking gas or not (disregarding early pool builds which are really pathetic against workers.) Its up to MVP to end it.

Oh I think I do know. It's coin flippy, sure, but I'm sure you'd agree that being idra every game isn't exactly going to get you success.

So you rather coin flip then play a solid macro game which you have confidence on? Hilarious.
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 01:27:29
September 13 2012 01:27 GMT
#211
On September 13 2012 10:24 Darthsanta13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:17 humblegar wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:14 Darthsanta13 wrote:
MVP chose Metropolis.... against Zerg?


Interesting way of saying you have never seen mvp play Metropolis against zerg. Aka Mvp giving Blizzard a reason to not buff the raven :p

Oh I've seen the game you're talking about, I just kinda assumed that there must be a better map for him to play on than such a zerg favored map. Although I'd definitely like to see some more mass raven play if that's how the game turns out.


It's one of the very few map where sky terran is possible. So it's a very good choice if that's what he have in mind.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
September 13 2012 01:28 GMT
#212
On September 13 2012 10:25 ImNightmare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:24 usethis2 wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:22 ImNightmare wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:20 usethis2 wrote:
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.

You probably don't know how zerg works if you think they can dictate how a game plays on. Our all ins are pretty pathetic when its so easy to scout just by the fact if we are taking gas or not (disregarding early pool builds which are really pathetic against workers.) Its up to MVP to end it.

Oh I think I do know. It's coin flippy, sure, but I'm sure you'd agree that being idra every game isn't exactly going to get you success.

So you rather coin flip then play a solid macro game which you have confidence on? Hilarious.

NOT EVERY FRIGGING GAME. Jesus. Just this one game.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 13 2012 01:29 GMT
#213
Owww, that flank just hurt my heart
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
tuho12345
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
4482 Posts
September 13 2012 01:30 GMT
#214
wtf is up MVP? So slow reaction.
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 13 2012 01:30 GMT
#215
On September 13 2012 10:28 usethis2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:25 ImNightmare wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:24 usethis2 wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:22 ImNightmare wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:20 usethis2 wrote:
If Curious grows balls and end this game quickly I'd change my opinion on him. (if slightly) Not in a mood for a 30 min+ game.

You probably don't know how zerg works if you think they can dictate how a game plays on. Our all ins are pretty pathetic when its so easy to scout just by the fact if we are taking gas or not (disregarding early pool builds which are really pathetic against workers.) Its up to MVP to end it.

Oh I think I do know. It's coin flippy, sure, but I'm sure you'd agree that being idra every game isn't exactly going to get you success.

So you rather coin flip then play a solid macro game which you have confidence on? Hilarious.

NOT EVERY FRIGGING GAME. Jesus. Just this one game.

Well you need to remember, MVP has wrist problems. Its sort of a dirty tactic, but you can wear him down, he is a monster after all and its wise to wear him down then let him be on a roll.
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
September 13 2012 01:30 GMT
#216
am I the only one who saw 800 apm on Curious Oo?
Life: The New Champion!!
ImNightmare
Profile Joined May 2012
1575 Posts
September 13 2012 01:31 GMT
#217
On September 13 2012 10:27 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2012 10:24 Darthsanta13 wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:17 humblegar wrote:
On September 13 2012 10:14 Darthsanta13 wrote:
MVP chose Metropolis.... against Zerg?


Interesting way of saying you have never seen mvp play Metropolis against zerg. Aka Mvp giving Blizzard a reason to not buff the raven :p

Oh I've seen the game you're talking about, I just kinda assumed that there must be a better map for him to play on than such a zerg favored map. Although I'd definitely like to see some more mass raven play if that's how the game turns out.


It's one of the very few map where sky terran is possible. So it's a very good choice if that's what he have in mind.

You are a mvp analyst.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
September 13 2012 01:31 GMT
#218
Sky Terran transition for Mvp.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
September 13 2012 01:32 GMT
#219
On September 13 2012 10:30 Doubting wrote:
am I the only one who saw 800 apm on Curious Oo?


I saw the 540 APM that the casters were talking about... and that's 9 actions per second... o.O
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 13 2012 01:33 GMT
#220
MVP plan all along was just to get to this 5 base into Sky terran
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 243
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26085
Mini 422
Hyuk 224
firebathero 187
ggaemo 135
Mong 50
Hyun 38
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1401
crisheroes1195
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Grubby2847
FrodaN2292
fl0m1063
Beastyqt988
KnowMe174
Livibee170
mouzStarbuck140
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King59
Trikslyr42
ToD39
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1086
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8548
• WagamamaTV227
Other Games
• imaqtpie716
• Shiphtur246
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 55m
INu's Battles
17h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.