• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7996 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 285 Next
setzer
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3284 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#961
Championship Sunday and absolutely no one in the crowd
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#962
Leenock is too good. That was a waste of time for Violet, he should have thrown the games just like Stephano did vs him yesterday.
o choro é livre
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#963
Damn.. MLG is not short on chairs this time around.
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#964
On August 27 2012 01:48 PalStumpy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:47 Artimo wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

i respectfully disagree

do i care?

you actually made your first post to post that.. nicely done.
6NR
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1472 Posts
August 26 2012 16:48 GMT
#965
On August 27 2012 01:45 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:38 xrapture wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:37 BretZ wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.


Poor guy. Getting paid 1000s of dollars to cast a video game tournament and he's too tired. I'll tell my boss I'm tired and I'll let it affect my work performance.

Go ahead, be a worldwide video game caster of somewhat high caliber, work a shit ton of hours for what you love ( i.e. e-sports ) and then instead of being a weak human being like Day9, be a baller and never be sick !

The sarcasm is lost in me. I might be tired too...

oh wait ...

mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#966
LEEEEEENOCKTOPUS!!!
Long live the Boss Toss!
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#967
Losira vs Taeja on Entombed Valley
Losira spawns top right, Taeja bottom right.

Hatch first for Losira. Taeja beguns by proxying a rax on the low ground below his natural. Losira's drone scouts it almost immedietly and Losira starts his pool on 15.

Taeja lifts his rax back to start walling off his natural ramp and starts his CC and 2 gases.

Losira produces 6 lings but goes back to droning right after.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#968
Leenock is so strong at mlg!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#969
Did Heart open with a cheese in game two? I missed the start of the game. I can;t really imagine him not cheesing but gotta be sure ;>..
It appears I have been chosen.
ohampatu
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1448 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#970
On August 27 2012 01:48 6NR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:45 GregMandel wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:38 xrapture wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:37 BretZ wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.


Poor guy. Getting paid 1000s of dollars to cast a video game tournament and he's too tired. I'll tell my boss I'm tired and I'll let it affect my work performance.

Go ahead, be a worldwide video game caster of somewhat high caliber, work a shit ton of hours for what you love ( i.e. e-sports ) and then instead of being a weak human being like Day9, be a baller and never be sick !

The sarcasm is lost in me. I might be tired too...

oh wait ...



you both are diluted on what you know about most casters
I am become death, for I am the destroyer of worlds.....You will be missed KT Violet!!!
6NR
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1472 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#971
On August 27 2012 01:45 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:38 xrapture wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:37 BretZ wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.


Poor guy. Getting paid 1000s of dollars to cast a video game tournament and he's too tired. I'll tell my boss I'm tired and I'll let it affect my work performance.

Go ahead, be a worldwide video game caster of somewhat high caliber, work a shit ton of hours for what you love ( i.e. e-sports ) and then instead of being a weak human being like Day9, be a baller and never be sick !



oh wait ...

The sarcasm is lost in me. I might be tired too...
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#972
On August 27 2012 01:48 PalStumpy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:47 Artimo wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

i respectfully disagree

do i care?

How would we know?
Off-season = best season
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#973
To anyone at the venue or more enlightened than myself, is Ryung TheStC being played right now? Or are they being awesome and waiting until 1 of these matches finishes before showing it.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
ref4
Profile Joined March 2012
2933 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#974
On August 27 2012 01:43 flowSthead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:38 xrapture wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:37 BretZ wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.


Poor guy. Getting paid 1000s of dollars to cast a video game tournament and he's too tired. I'll tell my boss I'm tired and I'll let it affect my work performance.



Haha, I get it. It's sarcasm trying to say that Day9 is terrible for getting sick and being tired. I'm curious, does your job depend on you being in front of a live audience of hundreds and an online audience of tens of thousands for over 10 hours per day for a whole weekend? Because if it doesn't then your criticism is kind of dumb. And it's not like Day9 is on stream going "fuck it, I don't want to do this". He's doing his best under less than ideal conditions and is attempting to remain cheerful. If he were my employee, I would be pretty happy with his performance.


Different jobs are different but castes get waaaay too much wiggle room when it comes to excuses.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
August 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#975
On August 27 2012 01:48 PalStumpy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:47 Artimo wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

i respectfully disagree

do i care?

obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't respond
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
August 26 2012 16:50 GMT
#976
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

If you find it boring, nobody is forcing you to watch it, I assume you find the door yourself.
Get off my lawn, young punks
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 26 2012 16:50 GMT
#977
On August 27 2012 01:47 Artimo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

i respectfully disagree


you guys have to understand that games have high turnover. SC2 is no exception.

Those comments have always flooded these forums.

Not like times have changed. It's white noise.
PalStumpy
Profile Joined August 2012
12 Posts
August 26 2012 16:50 GMT
#978
On August 27 2012 01:49 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:48 PalStumpy wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:47 Artimo wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.

i respectfully disagree

do i care?

obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't respond

ok, i care *coff coff

lol
HotGlueGun
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1409 Posts
August 26 2012 16:50 GMT
#979
On August 27 2012 01:47 PalStumpy wrote:
Lol, I remember the days where a MLG thread in Team Liquid forum would get close to 900 pages in the last day of the tournament. We`re not even in page 50.

This game became boring. You read every post here and most people complain about ZXZ, ZXT, ZXP, PVP, PVT and even some TXT. And they`re not wrong. This game is really frustrating to watch nowadays.


Too many tournaments IMO. Back in the day when there was just an MLG or DH every couple of months I would be so hyped, but now theres sometimes 2 major tournaments per weekend it doesn't feel as special.
Don't hoot with the Owls at night if you cant soar with the Eagles at dawn.
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 26 2012 16:51 GMT
#980
On August 27 2012 01:49 Eufouria wrote:
Losira vs Taeja on Entombed Valley
Losira spawns top right, Taeja bottom right.

Hatch first for Losira. Taeja beguns by proxying a rax on the low ground below his natural. Losira's drone scouts it almost immedietly and Losira starts his pool on 15.

Taeja lifts his rax back to start walling off his natural ramp and starts his CC and 2 gases.

Losira produces 6 lings but goes back to droning right after.

Taeja starts a third CC, his marine count is very low so the 6 lings get in and he has to pull a few SCVs to deal with them.

Factory and reactor on the way for taeja, 2 gases for Losura and a roach warren.

Taeja starts a starport as soon as his factory finishes, and begins reactor hellion production.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta15
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nina 130
ViBE88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15369
Artosis 428
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever392
canceldota92
NeuroSwarm55
League of Legends
Doublelift3825
Counter-Strike
Fnx 74
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
PPMD36
Other Games
summit1g6248
FrodaN971
shahzam522
C9.Mang0348
RotterdaM96
Mew2King39
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile138
• StrangeGG 25
• RyuSc2 18
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1119
• Shiphtur638
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
33m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.