• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8152 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 285 Next
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
August 26 2012 16:35 GMT
#901
Sasquatch 1-0 Revival!!!!
boxman22
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada430 Posts
August 26 2012 16:36 GMT
#902
On August 26 2012 21:18 boxman22 wrote:
Not sure why so many people expect MKP to win. Lately, his TvZ has been his worst matchup and he has at least 4 TvZ coming up if not more... realistically he can make it through a couple rounds then lose...

May I just say MKP's loss was obvious to any non complete fanboy
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 26 2012 16:36 GMT
#903
Taeja vs Losira

Cloud Kingdom. Taeja spawns bottom left, Losira top right. Taeja goign for a 2 rax, 1 between his nat and third, one in his third. Losira goes hatch first and immedietly gas pool.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
August 26 2012 16:37 GMT
#904
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
August 26 2012 16:37 GMT
#905
I am confused, wth is MLG trying do do by making the event so hard to watch? seriously, they should put back the twitch streams up, at least they worked...
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
yOngKIN
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (North)656 Posts
August 26 2012 16:38 GMT
#906
how old is "reenok"?
xrapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1644 Posts
August 26 2012 16:38 GMT
#907
On August 27 2012 01:37 BretZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:33 hoby2000 wrote:
Ok, I've refrained from posting this all weekend, but this is really starting to bug me....

Am I the only who thinks Day[9]'s casting this weekend has been sub-par at best? I don't know what it was, but something feels weird every time I hear Day[9] cast. I've actually enjoyed his casting for a long time until this weekend when I started hearing him say things that either didn't make that much sense or was extremely painfully obvious.

I know that Day[9]'s first job is to make SC2 more entertaining for those who don't know what's going on, but I just feel like either something else is going on his life making him cast bad or he's changed his style to a point where I just get annoyed.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to say something about casters, especially Day[9], but I can't help but notice that something seems wrong.


He's sick, and from what my friend said from meeting/talking to him for 15 minutes is that he's tired and really just wants to go home. Guess he's had a bad weekend.


Poor guy. Getting paid 1000s of dollars to cast a video game tournament and he's too tired. I'll tell my boss I'm tired and I'll let it affect my work performance.
Everyone is either delusional, a nihlilst, or dead from suicide.
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#908
On August 27 2012 01:36 Eufouria wrote:
Taeja vs Losira

Cloud Kingdom. Taeja spawns bottom left, Losira top right. Taeja goign for a 2 rax, 1 between his nat and third, one in his third. Losira goes hatch first and immedietly gas pool.

Taeja pulls 4 SCVs with his marine pool and places a bunker out of range of the hatch, Losira pulls his drones but there are too many marines and SCVs. The firsty bunker completes and he starts a second in range of the hatch. With the bunkers and marine count Losira isn't able to engage.

A third bunker goes up and the hatch dies. Taeja pulls back leaving 1 marine in each bunker.

Taeja's 2nd CC completes and he has walled off with 3 baracks. His factory is coming up now.
emis
Profile Joined November 2011
Estonia409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 16:40:14
August 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#909
sasquatch took the lead over revival!
yOngKIN
Profile Joined May 2012
Korea (North)656 Posts
August 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#910
On August 27 2012 01:37 scypio wrote:
I am confused, wth is MLG trying do do by making the event so hard to watch? seriously, they should put back the twitch streams up, at least they worked...

MLG stream is fine, whats wrong?
Nut yeah, why did they stop twitch?
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
August 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#911
Stream is all black for me....
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
LOLingBuddha
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands697 Posts
August 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#912
so many people are sick this weekend!
day9 has had tiny tiny eyes all weekend ans has looked really tired
6NR
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1472 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#913
On August 27 2012 01:34 Dosey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 01:28 ref4 wrote:
For some reason I feel like if Sasquatch played Terran or Protoss he wouldn't even made it this far.

probably not since he spends all his time practicing zerg

Have I ever told you how adorable you are?

made me lolhard
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#914
That was cute :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#915
lol dat heart's dance
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#916
Looks like someone is getting a promotion to the main team of complexity very soon.
Glorious SEA doto
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#917
On August 27 2012 01:38 yOngKIN wrote:
how old is "reenok"?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Leenock
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#918
On August 27 2012 01:39 Eufouria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 01:36 Eufouria wrote:
Taeja vs Losira

Cloud Kingdom. Taeja spawns bottom left, Losira top right. Taeja goign for a 2 rax, 1 between his nat and third, one in his third. Losira goes hatch first and immedietly gas pool.

Taeja pulls 4 SCVs with his marine pool and places a bunker out of range of the hatch, Losira pulls his drones but there are too many marines and SCVs. The firsty bunker completes and he starts a second in range of the hatch. With the bunkers and marine count Losira isn't able to engage.

A third bunker goes up and the hatch dies. Taeja pulls back leaving 1 marine in each bunker.

Taeja's 2nd CC completes and he has walled off with 3 baracks. His factory is coming up now.

Losira tries to expand again but Taeja moves out with 7 marines and manages to kill a few more drones before they get surrounded.

Third CC for Taeja, double engineering bays pumping out 1/1 and he's beginnign reactor hellion production,

Losira is still trying to drone up but there are 15 marines moving across the map.
grapedog
Profile Joined August 2010
United States151 Posts
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#919
what does alicia do to win that 2nd game? i didn't see any big mistakes... just got rolled by the race.
At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 16:41:46
August 26 2012 16:40 GMT
#920
e:nm, that stream was black for me too
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 72
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28049
Calm 2574
Mini 162
firebathero 104
Dewaltoss 101
soO 60
NaDa 28
Bale 25
HiyA 25
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1407
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu784
Other Games
FrodaN1980
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo402
mouzStarbuck370
Livibee190
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr123
UpATreeSC121
RotterdaM98
Mew2King47
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur755
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 17m
Replay Cast
3h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.