• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9674 users

[Day 3] MLG Summer Championships - Page 203

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 285 Next
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
August 26 2012 22:16 GMT
#4041
On August 27 2012 07:15 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:15 Boucot wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:11 Diavlo wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:06 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you clearly never saw TheBest vs Min on crossfire. I suggest you look it up

I nominate Cytoplasm vs Dragon

I see you cytoplasm and raise you a goody against nerchio




For those who have not seen the game, just go to 3 minutes to see goody bunker rush the wrong base...

I all-in with this masterpiece :


I see your happy and tod and raise forsen vs hyun.

I call.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 22:17:10
August 26 2012 22:16 GMT
#4042
On August 27 2012 07:15 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:11 Diavlo wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:06 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you clearly never saw TheBest vs Min on crossfire. I suggest you look it up

I nominate Cytoplasm vs Dragon

I see you cytoplasm and raise you a goody against nerchio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvZsdCPWiw


For those who have not seen the game, just go to 3 minutes to see goody bunker rush the wrong base...

I all-in with this masterpiece :

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdsBlm58e4

not a tvz ;D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
August 26 2012 22:16 GMT
#4043
On August 27 2012 07:13 Havik_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played



The Idra vs Alive showmatch. Now THAT was bad


+ Show Spoiler +


But Idra raged so hard and the community got so tilted that it was actually the best tvz ever played :D



Does anyone remember the ZvT between Stephano and XXXXX, where Stephano went proxy hatch vs 1-Base BC? I think it was because none of them wanted to face the Korean XY in the next stage. The match wasnt bad but absolutely hilarious.:D
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4044
On August 27 2012 07:14 Fusilero wrote:
Is it me or after that match did everyone in the LR thread just go insane for 2 pages

It was a mass relapse from memories of past terrible TvZs.
Liquipedia
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4045
On August 27 2012 07:16 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:15 Boucot wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:11 Diavlo wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:06 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you clearly never saw TheBest vs Min on crossfire. I suggest you look it up

I nominate Cytoplasm vs Dragon

I see you cytoplasm and raise you a goody against nerchio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvZsdCPWiw


For those who have not seen the game, just go to 3 minutes to see goody bunker rush the wrong base...

I all-in with this masterpiece :

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdsBlm58e4

Noo!!! It has to be TvZ

Dammit, you're right, my bad.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4046
I guess apollo-wheat for finals, yay.
#1 Grubby Fan.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4047
On August 27 2012 07:16 PhoenixVoid wrote:
This just might be the most eco-focused Baneling Bust I've seen.

Kyrix'10
Never forget, always remember. Baneling bust or die.
Get off my lawn, young punks
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4048
I'm surprised no one posted the Nani gif yet.
yeint
Profile Joined May 2011
Estonia2329 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4049
On August 27 2012 07:16 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:15 Boucot wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:11 Diavlo wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:06 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you clearly never saw TheBest vs Min on crossfire. I suggest you look it up

I nominate Cytoplasm vs Dragon

I see you cytoplasm and raise you a goody against nerchio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvZsdCPWiw


For those who have not seen the game, just go to 3 minutes to see goody bunker rush the wrong base...

I all-in with this masterpiece :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdsBlm58e4

not a tvz ;D


Doesn't that automatically make it the worst TvZ so far? It's missing a Z!
Not supporting teams who take robber baron money.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4050
On August 27 2012 07:16 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:13 Havik_ wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played



The Idra vs Alive showmatch. Now THAT was bad


+ Show Spoiler +


But Idra raged so hard and the community got so tilted that it was actually the best tvz ever played :D



Does anyone remember the ZvT between Stephano and XXXXX, where Stephano went proxy hatch vs 1-Base BC? I think it was because none of them wanted to face the Korean XY in the next stage. The match wasnt bad but absolutely hilarious.:D

it was to face sen i think, haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-26 22:18:29
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4051
On August 27 2012 07:14 Fusilero wrote:
Is it me or after that match did everyone in the LR thread just go insane for 2 pages

In base proxy raxes are the shit, you think doing a boss cannon rush is an audacious cheese? I raise you my first 3 buildings proxied in the corner of your base.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4052
On August 27 2012 07:16 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:13 Havik_ wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played



The Idra vs Alive showmatch. Now THAT was bad


+ Show Spoiler +


But Idra raged so hard and the community got so tilted that it was actually the best tvz ever played :D



Does anyone remember the ZvT between Stephano and XXXXX, where Stephano went proxy hatch vs 1-Base BC? I think it was because none of them wanted to face the Korean XY in the next stage. The match wasnt bad but absolutely hilarious.:D

Brat_ok vs Stephano at Assembly Summer. Both wanted to avoid sen at the second round of stages.
WHY DO I REMEMBER THINGS LIKE THIS
Glorious SEA doto
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4053
On August 27 2012 07:14 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:12 Fusilero wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:12 FliedLice wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:11 Mazzi wrote:
lol this crowd is pathetic, sc2 is dead



YOU HEARD IT POEPLE

SC2 is dead! He said it! Shut down TL now!

SC2 IS DEAD BW IS DEAD LONG LIVE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS HAIL TO RIOT ESPOOOORRRTTTS


After today's LOL finals just cancel esports!!!!!


Speaking of those finals, MLG and Riot were pissed about it.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4054
I hope HOTS makes cheese a more viable. Standard play is so boring :/
MMA: The true King of Wings
SayGen
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1209 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4055
Not gonna lie when Idra dropped out MLg the total stream viewers went down.
Go look at his fan club page. Alot of people were talking aobut not finishing the series.
We Live to Die
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 26 2012 22:17 GMT
#4056
On August 27 2012 07:17 Derrida wrote:
I guess apollo-wheat for finals, yay.


Apollo and Day[9]. o-O
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 26 2012 22:18 GMT
#4057
On August 27 2012 07:17 Eufouria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:14 Fusilero wrote:
Is it me or after that match did everyone in the LR thread just go insane for 2 pages

In base proxy raxs are the shit, you think doing a boss cannon rush is audacious? I raise you my first 3 buildings proxied in the corner of your base.

fast expand to your base to steal your gas
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
August 26 2012 22:18 GMT
#4058
On August 27 2012 07:16 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:15 Fusilero wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:15 Boucot wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:11 Diavlo wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:08 HaXXspetten wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:06 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 27 2012 07:05 zyzq wrote:
worst tvz ever played

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAA
you clearly never saw TheBest vs Min on crossfire. I suggest you look it up

I nominate Cytoplasm vs Dragon

I see you cytoplasm and raise you a goody against nerchio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyvZsdCPWiw


For those who have not seen the game, just go to 3 minutes to see goody bunker rush the wrong base...

I all-in with this masterpiece :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfdsBlm58e4

I see your happy and tod and raise forsen vs hyun.

I call.

I'm on the wrong computer so I can't link it, but I have that LR thread bookmarked just cause it makes me laugh everytime I read it, such a terrible/awesome game.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 26 2012 22:18 GMT
#4059
On August 27 2012 07:17 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:17 Derrida wrote:
I guess apollo-wheat for finals, yay.


Apollo and Day[9]. o-O


Fuuuuuuuck.

Should be TB and someone.
Derrida
Profile Joined March 2011
2885 Posts
August 26 2012 22:18 GMT
#4060
On August 27 2012 07:17 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 07:17 Derrida wrote:
I guess apollo-wheat for finals, yay.


Apollo and Day[9]. o-O


Oops, forgot about day9
#1 Grubby Fan.
Prev 1 201 202 203 204 205 285 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.