• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8369 users

[OSL] RO16 Group Selection - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 66 Next
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
August 21 2012 05:20 GMT
#121
Gotta admit that Nestea feels less threatening this year especially than a lot of the other players here. That said, he's still probably a bigger threat than half the field. No slight on Kespa players intended, but his threat, like most successful players, is in his past. And that counts for a lot.

I don't think people will be in a rush to choose him, but I doubt he'll be left to last. I am also of the crowd that will be a little surprised if he makes it out of a group that isn't easy. Nestea feels like he needs a big win or some more high results to continue being relevant. He can do it I believe. I don't think he's irrelevant yet.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 05:23:09
August 21 2012 05:20 GMT
#122
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
August 21 2012 05:47 GMT
#123
On August 21 2012 14:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.

what has he been in? 3 gsl's and 2 foreign tournaments?
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
August 21 2012 05:47 GMT
#124
On August 21 2012 14:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.


Yes, but we have to remember that are far fewer GSLs this year. We could say he has won 1/3 of the GSL so far.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 21 2012 05:51 GMT
#125
Well he's been at the MLG Winter Arena, in the Iron Squid, the three Code S seasons, HSC5 and IEM. I think that's it.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
August 21 2012 05:53 GMT
#126
Excited to see how the groups end up ^^ gogo MVP
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
August 21 2012 05:53 GMT
#127
On August 21 2012 14:51 Dodgin wrote:
Well he's been at the MLG Winter Arena, in the Iron Squid, the three Code S seasons, HSC5 and IEM. I think that's it.

yea i forgot about mlg, but were counting online tournaments?
ShiroKaisen
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1082 Posts
August 21 2012 05:53 GMT
#128
On August 21 2012 14:51 Dodgin wrote:
Well he's been at the MLG Winter Arena, in the Iron Squid, the three Code S seasons, HSC5 and IEM. I think that's it.


He's also been injured this whole year. And won that GSL while injured.
Dame da na, zenzen dame da ze!
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 21 2012 05:55 GMT
#129
Iron Squid is like TSL, an online tournament with an offline finals ( well semis and finals for Iron Squid )

I'd count it.
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 05:57:18
August 21 2012 05:56 GMT
#130
On August 21 2012 14:55 Dodgin wrote:
Iron Squid is like TSL, an online tournament with an offline finals ( well semis and finals for Iron Squid )

I'd count it.

yea but ppl usually leave online stuff out during these things due to cross-server play and such, plus he never got to offline play so idk why u would
-edit- they also have people play at disgusting times for the timezones
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 21 2012 05:58 GMT
#131
I thought we were just talking about what tournaments he's been in? @_@ I see no reason to not count it, It was classified on Liquipedia as a premier event.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 21 2012 05:58 GMT
#132
a decade later, zergboy makes it into his first OSL

huh
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
August 21 2012 05:59 GMT
#133
On August 21 2012 14:58 Dodgin wrote:
I thought we were just talking about what tournaments he's been in? @_@ I see no reason to not count it, It was classified on Liquipedia as a premier event.

yea sorry, was trying to justify why his "slump" isnt a slump at all
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
August 21 2012 06:04 GMT
#134
On August 21 2012 14:58 Mindcrime wrote:
a decade later, zergboy makes it into his first OSL

huh

zergbong?
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
August 21 2012 06:10 GMT
#135
On August 21 2012 15:04 sam05396 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:58 Mindcrime wrote:
a decade later, zergboy makes it into his first OSL

huh

zergbong?


he was zergboy before he was zergbong
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 21 2012 06:15 GMT
#136
WHOO! OSL NOMINATIONS BABY!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
OnFiRe888
Profile Joined October 2010
United States629 Posts
August 21 2012 06:25 GMT
#137
On August 21 2012 14:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.


I didn't watch IEM, so I can't talk about that, however the way MVP won gsl was very unlike anything we've seen before. He won by cheesing his way to the top. And you can say: "winners gotta win" and "it doesn't matter as long as you win", however, if you're trying to judge a player's voracity and that same player won GSL by a lot of cheeses, then that does make you a lot less potent. I'm trying to say that many not-mvp-lovers will diminish and put an asterik by MVP's gsl title because he used so many cheeses. It is also evidence that MVP is starting to lose his touch when it comes to macro games.
"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take, but by skill in Starcraft"
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
August 21 2012 06:26 GMT
#138
jesus this is on at 5am for me
Maruprime.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-21 06:29:56
August 21 2012 06:27 GMT
#139
On August 21 2012 15:25 OnFiRe888 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:20 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.


I didn't watch IEM, so I can't talk about that, however the way MVP won gsl was very unlike anything we've seen before. He won by cheesing his way to the top. And you can say: "winners gotta win" and "it doesn't matter as long as you win", however, if you're trying to judge a player's voracity and that same player won GSL by a lot of cheeses, then that does make you a lot less potent. I'm trying to say that many not-mvp-lovers will diminish and put an asterik by MVP's gsl title because he used so many cheeses. It is also evidence that MVP is starting to lose his touch when it comes to macro games.


Mvp's cheesy play in GSL was way overblown, he used it twice against Naniwa, once against Parting and once against Squirtle.

You should really watch IEM before you make comments like this because he showcased macro play and mech ( and seeker missiles ) throughout the whole tournament.

Those TvZ's were some of the most impressive stuff I have seen this year, game 2 3 and 4 in the finals against Nerchio especially.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
August 21 2012 06:29 GMT
#140
On August 21 2012 15:25 OnFiRe888 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 14:20 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 14:08 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:57 Dodgin wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:49 vthree wrote:
On August 21 2012 13:28 mrtomjones wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:42 sam05396 wrote:
On August 21 2012 12:40 how2TL wrote:
On August 21 2012 06:10 raga4ka wrote:
I think Last and Flying are out of their league here . Then again San and Nestea at this point aren't really a thread . Other players seem pretty solid , but to few zergs : / . It wasn't enough time for the Kespa zerg to improve for the qualifiers .So many protoss O.o , i hope we can dodge a couple of PvPs .


On what planet is Nestea not a threat? FFS he made Ro8 GSL last time.

Every time Nestea doesn't win the GSL without losing a game people start dismissing him.

he gets it almost as bad as mvp he wins the gsl and ppl still dismiss him

Because Nestea is no longer the force he was. He is still good but before the ONLY person who was favored against him was MVP who now has deteriorated to be much more average due to body problems


Yes, MVP is so 'average' that he won a GSL and IEM this year... I mean, yes, he is no longer as dominant as mid -late 2011. But to call him 'average' is just silly.


Mvp set the bar so high for himself last year that anything less than winning every tournament he enters or at least getting top 3/semifinals is average by his standards


Agree. I think it would be fair to call him less dominant as last year (I don't think anyone else has reached that level of dominance either). But 'average' is probably not the right word. It is like calling Flash 'average' because he didn't win OSL and had several losses in PL last year.


I mean, Mvp has only won two premier tournaments this year, one GSL and one foreign tournament and It's nearly September. I know I say " only " but I say that because of the standard he set for himself from August to December last year.

I don't think we'll see that kind of dominance again for a long time...

99% of Starcraft 2 progamers would kill to have the same success he has had this year, never mind last year.


I didn't watch IEM, so I can't talk about that, however the way MVP won gsl was very unlike anything we've seen before. He won by cheesing his way to the top. And you can say: "winners gotta win" and "it doesn't matter as long as you win", however, if you're trying to judge a player's voracity and that same player won GSL by a lot of cheeses, then that does make you a lot less potent. I'm trying to say that many not-mvp-lovers will diminish and put an asterik by MVP's gsl title because he used so many cheeses. It is also evidence that MVP is starting to lose his touch when it comes to macro games.


Yeah, he cheesed protosses that were being greedy as hell...
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1042
ComeBackTV 956
SteadfastSC845
TaKeTV 550
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex159
EnkiAlexander 86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 814
IndyStarCraft 170
Rex 159
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46756
Bisu 2173
Horang2 1176
EffOrt 995
Hyuk 788
Soma 607
Shuttle 564
BeSt 527
Mini 481
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 345
ZerO 194
Rush 191
Leta 84
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Snow 55
910 55
Sexy 51
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 35
Liquid`Ret 28
Trap 27
JYJ 25
Bale 25
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Shine 19
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8065
qojqva1435
Counter-Strike
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1495
Khaldor1163
Lowko477
Other Games
singsing2263
hiko1353
Beastyqt572
B2W.Neo411
Livibee203
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX137
XaKoH 130
ArmadaUGS127
KnowMe114
Mew2King83
QueenE78
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3175
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 38m
Online Event
19h 38m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.