• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

[WCS KR] LR2 D2 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 76 Next
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
August 17 2012 09:49 GMT
#261
On August 17 2012 18:48 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


It's great IMO, hopefully this keeps up til HOTS and a lot more new people!!

Yup, it's a good thing. Hopefully this same thing is happening in Korea as well because the scene really needs acceptance from the old guard as well to truly be a blasting success in korea
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 17 2012 09:50 GMT
#262
On August 17 2012 18:48 Shock710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:47 Klogon wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:45 raga4ka wrote:
Immortals are fucking useless . Just drop them and free supply .


Guess prevents the ultra switch

dont they also do full damage to infestors?


Well yeah but so do blink stalkers which are less expensive and shoot air, whilst being way more mobile and are also remade way easier. I think it was to prevent an ultra switch.
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
August 17 2012 09:50 GMT
#263
I really love how well sun controled the game. He was so patiante and confident, taking out a lot o Hatcherys without overcommitting once. great play/micro :D
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 17 2012 09:50 GMT
#264
hwaseung house <3
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
August 17 2012 09:50 GMT
#265
On August 17 2012 18:49 8mmspikes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


I've had my Team 8 tag on since last Proleague season no fair T_T

Team 8 tag still has zero recognition with me. I don't see it and think of Jaedong, BaBy etc. Not like I did with Oz and WMF. Definitely think KeSPA dropped the ball when it came to promoting that team.
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#266
On August 17 2012 18:50 Dodgin wrote:
hwaseung house <3

reminds me of the comic of how Flash gets so good LOL that is the best
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#267
On August 17 2012 18:50 J1.au wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:49 8mmspikes wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


I've had my Team 8 tag on since last Proleague season no fair T_T

Team 8 tag still has zero recognition with me. I don't see it and think of Jaedong, BaBy etc. Not like I did with Oz and WMF. Definitely think KeSPA dropped the ball when it came to promoting that team.


Oh well, at least their uniforms are kinda cool :p
FakeDeath
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia6060 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#268
Guess people underestimated how fast Kespa player can powered-up.
They have a strict practice regimen(12 hours!!!) and they practice like a machine monster.
Play your best
ElephantBaby
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1365 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#269
Nexus first, Leenock again behind.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#270
On August 17 2012 18:50 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:48 Shock710 wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:47 Klogon wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:45 raga4ka wrote:
Immortals are fucking useless . Just drop them and free supply .


Guess prevents the ultra switch

dont they also do full damage to infestors?


Well yeah but so do blink stalkers which are less expensive and shoot air, whilst being way more mobile and are also remade way easier. I think it was to prevent an ultra switch.


Do Immortals one shot Broodlings? That would make them kind-of useful but not nearly as good as colossus for keeping the count low.

I just think he didn't have a reason to throw away his units when he was so ahead.
Squeegy
Profile Joined October 2009
Finland1166 Posts
August 17 2012 09:51 GMT
#271
On August 17 2012 18:50 J1.au wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:49 8mmspikes wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


I've had my Team 8 tag on since last Proleague season no fair T_T

Team 8 tag still has zero recognition with me. I don't see it and think of Jaedong, BaBy etc. Not like I did with Oz and WMF. Definitely think KeSPA dropped the ball when it came to promoting that team.


When I see T8 I think of Oz and MBC. That is why T8 is quite my favourite team out of the current proteams.
Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly. Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.
klops
Profile Joined June 2010
United States674 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 09:54:05
August 17 2012 09:53 GMT
#272
On August 17 2012 18:50 J1.au wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:49 8mmspikes wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


I've had my Team 8 tag on since last Proleague season no fair T_T

Team 8 tag still has zero recognition with me. I don't see it and think of Jaedong, BaBy etc. Not like I did with Oz and WMF. Definitely think KeSPA dropped the ball when it came to promoting that team.


i see it and think of nothing but JD lately. i do miss all the oz icons though.
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
August 17 2012 09:53 GMT
#273
I have my Team 8 tag because of their players. (JD = favourite zerg, Baby/Ty = favourite terran, Jaehoon = favourite entertainer)
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 17 2012 09:53 GMT
#274
On August 17 2012 18:53 virpi wrote:
I have my Team 8 tag because of their players. (JD = favourite zerg, Baby/Ty = favourite terran, Jaehoon = favourite entertainer)


Why is jaehoon your favourite entertainer? What did he do? I can't recall.
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 17 2012 09:53 GMT
#275
Sun starts with Nexus first into standard FFE, Leenock getting pool before his 2nd and 3rd hatches up as well. Leenock a bit behind with his opening.

Now a robo bay on the way for Sun, Leenock getting triple gas
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
August 17 2012 09:54 GMT
#276
I love how Sun makes quite a few obs, lol its so useful imo
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51507 Posts
August 17 2012 09:54 GMT
#277
On August 17 2012 18:53 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:53 virpi wrote:
I have my Team 8 tag because of their players. (JD = favourite zerg, Baby/Ty = favourite terran, Jaehoon = favourite entertainer)


Why is jaehoon your favourite entertainer? What did he do? I can't recall.


I see what you did there :p
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
August 17 2012 09:54 GMT
#278
On August 17 2012 18:53 klops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:50 J1.au wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:49 8mmspikes wrote:
On August 17 2012 18:47 Dodgin wrote:
I like how the WCS threads are full of people with kespa team tags lately, seems like the majority.


I've had my Team 8 tag on since last Proleague season no fair T_T

Team 8 tag still has zero recognition with me. I don't see it and think of Jaedong, BaBy etc. Not like I did with Oz and WMF. Definitely think KeSPA dropped the ball when it came to promoting that team.


i see it and think of nothing but JD lately. i do miss all the oz icons though.

Technically they are still waiting for sponsor arent they?
Stork[gm]
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 17 2012 09:54 GMT
#279
On August 17 2012 18:53 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:53 virpi wrote:
I have my Team 8 tag because of their players. (JD = favourite zerg, Baby/Ty = favourite terran, Jaehoon = favourite entertainer)


Why is jaehoon your favourite entertainer? What did he do? I can't recall.


such a lame joke
cabarkapa
Profile Joined November 2009
United States1013 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 09:54:52
August 17 2012 09:54 GMT
#280
On August 17 2012 18:53 Fragile51 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 18:53 virpi wrote:
I have my Team 8 tag because of their players. (JD = favourite zerg, Baby/Ty = favourite terran, Jaehoon = favourite entertainer)


Why is jaehoon your favourite entertainer? What did he do? I can't recall.

Jaehoon #1
Jaehoon - Master strategist
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 77
Nina 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2383
Shinee 60
NotJumperer 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1295
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 673
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft508
Other Games
summit1g7167
Coldzera 755
C9.Mang0318
PiGStarcraft241
ArmadaUGS33
RuFF_SC215
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream406
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1196
• Rush948
• Stunt245
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.