• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7705 users

[WCS KR] WR1 D3 - Page 95

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 Next
Sandermatt
Profile Joined December 2010
Switzerland1365 Posts
August 08 2012 22:26 GMT
#1881
On August 09 2012 07:02 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 06:41 Sandermatt wrote:
On August 09 2012 05:51 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


You're upset because one insulting article was written.

The BW community is upset because SC2 killed our game and denied us the chance of ever seeing it on a pro-stage again.


Sorry for your loss.
It is not only about the article, the article is more a symbol for the attitude that some BW fans have shown towards SC2, but I know SC2 fans behaved bad in the BW forums too. I wish there was less animosity between the scenes.


Thanks for your condolences. I don't have animosity towards SC2 scene. I was just watching NASL today and these games last night. Love DRG and Stephano, and the gameplay in SC2 has really, really improved over this past year. Before this year, the games were horrendous on all levels and a bore to watch, but now the finesse is starting to shine through and it's turning into a very entertaining game to watch. PvP is exciting as hell to me now that the 4gate trend has faded away and there's a lot more of this immortal prism style coming into play. I think HOTS will improve that matchup even more with that giant AA unit that can splat Colossi from 23 range. Will put an end to the mass laser beams I hope. But I honestly have no complaints about the SC2 scene in terms of players.

What I have a problem with is disrespectful idiots who know nothing about BW and want to insult Kespa players when they haven't even had time to adjust, especially TBLS. To insult the gods of BW scarcely a week after we watched our last major tourney come to an end is like stabbing an open wound.


HOTS will jump start the TBLS transition process, which will reduce the amount of disrespectful posters. So at least it gets better from here on. Altough I know very few players in SC2 that have nobody that dislikes them (mainly TL players).
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 00:26:12
August 09 2012 00:25 GMT
#1882
On August 09 2012 06:56 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 06:34 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 06:22 ShrieK wrote:
On August 09 2012 06:01 sOda~ wrote:
On August 09 2012 05:51 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


You're upset because one insulting article was written.

The BW community is upset because SC2 killed our game and denied us the chance of ever seeing it on a pro-stage again.


it died cos the game was old as fuck, if sc2 wasnt around youd just as likely be watching LoL

You are so fucking wrong and it's people like you that make new school gaming scenes fucking awful. You have no idea what it's like to love a game for its quality.


To be fair, BW was declining long before SC2 came out. It certainly did accelerate the process though.


I can't believe people actually buy into that narrative. A betting scandal and a few teams having trouble finding sponsors is not the end of the world. I watched BW all through this supposed "decline." Team Liquid hosted their first ever tournaments during this decline. Record breaking crowds came out to watch in China, the stands were always packed at the OSL, armies of vuvuzelas sounded off at the PL finals. The fans were there. They didn't go anywhere.

Neither did Kespa. Not until Blizzard took away their legal right to even broadcast the games. BW was shut down at gunpoint. That's when they started pushing this fucked up narrative of "BW in decline."

If BW was in such decline why were there more and more international tournaments popping up? Why was BW still in WCG right up until the day SC2 came out? Every time we heard some crap about BW is an old game, BW is fading, you'd see an OSL finals where people poured out in the thousands to watch.

Were you even around during 09-10? It was some of the most exciting times in BW. The game was still evolving. ZvZ hive play, mass queen play, Flash's anti-carrier build, PvZ was even starting to use some 1-base openings again, just bullshit. Such bullshit to say BW was dying.


I didn't say it was dead, just that it had declined from its peak in popularity, which it had by every account I've seen.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 00:42:10
August 09 2012 00:41 GMT
#1883
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 09 2012 01:02 GMT
#1884
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 09 2012 01:25 GMT
#1885
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
August 09 2012 01:29 GMT
#1886
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 09 2012 01:52 GMT
#1887
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
August 09 2012 01:59 GMT
#1888
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


lol, this is the exact reason why BW elitist get the hate they do... Historical impact of BW...ROFL
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
August 09 2012 02:02 GMT
#1889
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Oh Xiphos, can't you see that you are doing so much damage to the perception of the BW fanbase? People see you and they think that all BW fans are like you, when in reality, most BW fans are much more open-minded and mature enough to mourn the loss of the game without lashing out at others. Come on man, as a fellow BW fan, you are really making BW fans look really really bad.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 02:08:34
August 09 2012 02:06 GMT
#1890
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Pfffft. You only say that because you were not l33t enough to play with Slayer, Smuft, Testie and NTT... on Game-i server before they were any good. You are just an old school BW wannabe.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 02:11:17
August 09 2012 02:09 GMT
#1891
On August 09 2012 11:02 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Oh Xiphos, can't you see that you are doing so much damage to the perception of the BW fanbase? People see you and they think that all BW fans are like you, when in reality, most BW fans are much more open-minded and mature enough to mourn the loss of the game without lashing out at others. Come on man, as a fellow BW fan, you are really making BW fans look really really bad.


You are such a BW fan that you don't even have a BW team tag on you. By the by, wasn't lashing on anyone except the uninformed.

and

On August 09 2012 10:59 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


lol, this is the exact reason why BW elitist get the hate they do... Historical impact of BW...ROFL

The existence of 'esport' profession would be non-tangible if it wasn't for it. Your call man.

On August 09 2012 11:06 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Pfffft. You only say that because you were not l33t enough to play with Slayer, Smuft, Testie and NTT... on Game-i server before they were any good. You are just an old school BW wannabe.


Calling other people's name w/o concrete evidence backing. How argumentative.



2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 09 2012 02:11 GMT
#1892
On August 09 2012 05:51 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


You're upset because one insulting article was written.

The BW community is upset because SC2 killed our game and denied us the chance of ever seeing it on a pro-stage again.

Sc2 was not the reason BW doesnt exist as a pro sport anymore. It would have held on easily if the interest was there. Sc2 killed nothing.
BlindKill
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia1508 Posts
August 09 2012 02:13 GMT
#1893
Most of the douchey elitists already left TL anyways. If you survived the 2010-2011 era where the hate is rampant, this is highly manageable.
“Life is a grindstone, and whether it grinds a man down or polishes him up depends on the stuff he's made of.”
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 02:14:54
August 09 2012 02:13 GMT
#1894
On August 09 2012 11:09 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 11:02 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Oh Xiphos, can't you see that you are doing so much damage to the perception of the BW fanbase? People see you and they think that all BW fans are like you, when in reality, most BW fans are much more open-minded and mature enough to mourn the loss of the game without lashing out at others. Come on man, as a fellow BW fan, you are really making BW fans look really really bad.


You are such a BW fan that you don't even have a BW team tag on you. By the by, wasn't lashing on anyone except the uninformed.

and

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 10:59 vthree wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


lol, this is the exact reason why BW elitist get the hate they do... Historical impact of BW...ROFL

The existence of 'esport' profession would be non-tangible if it wasn't for it. Your call man.

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 11:06 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Pfffft. You only say that because you were not l33t enough to play with Slayer, Smuft, Testie and NTT... on Game-i server before they were any good. You are just an old school BW wannabe.


Calling other people's name w/o concrete evidence backing. How argumentative.





I installed BW so many times on so many different computers I remember my CD Key on top of my head 10 years later: 3235-00081-6xxx, I forgot more BW than you would ever know, so I'm obviously a far superior human being than you and you are unfit to disagree with me. I invented "pwn" in x17 back in the days. GG NO RE.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 09 2012 02:14 GMT
#1895
On August 09 2012 06:05 Elroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 03:43 ShiroKaisen wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:26 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


Of course it was a huge middle finger to the entire SC2 scene. It was also unnecessarily inflammatory and condescending, and pretty surprising to be published as a feature article. It's also been disproved by every BW player that changed over after the article was written, and continues to be disproved now in WCS, WCG, and every other tournament Kespa players go against GSL players.


The problem with claiming it was "disproved" is that every KeSPA player who's switched so far hasn't remained on a KeSPA team. The KeSPA pro-house environment and practice and coaching is so far above even what the eSF teams do. fOrGG practicing alone or in the oGs house is a Code S player. fOrGG practicing in the KT Rolster house is an MSL champion.

In the Hwaseung OZ house yo.

The problem for the current sc2 guys is that a bunch of people (like 15-20 guys) who were way better than MVP and zergbong at every aspect of a very similar game (multi tasking, making build orders, micro, macro, game sens...) are going to swich over. After hots, I don't see any GSL players among top 10 anymore, maybe among top 20.

Flash called Nestea a strategic genius or somesuch. Perhaps you should reconsider your thoughts on these players.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 09 2012 02:17 GMT
#1896
On August 09 2012 11:13 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 11:09 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 11:02 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Oh Xiphos, can't you see that you are doing so much damage to the perception of the BW fanbase? People see you and they think that all BW fans are like you, when in reality, most BW fans are much more open-minded and mature enough to mourn the loss of the game without lashing out at others. Come on man, as a fellow BW fan, you are really making BW fans look really really bad.


You are such a BW fan that you don't even have a BW team tag on you. By the by, wasn't lashing on anyone except the uninformed.

and

On August 09 2012 10:59 vthree wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


lol, this is the exact reason why BW elitist get the hate they do... Historical impact of BW...ROFL

The existence of 'esport' profession would be non-tangible if it wasn't for it. Your call man.

On August 09 2012 11:06 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:25 Bagration wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


Yeah fuck me right? I enjoy both BW and SC2, but because I enjoy SC2, I'm impure and inferior right? If you hate SC2, why are you in the SC2 forums?


I think the real questions is that are you a SCtwo guy or a SC2 guy.

and

On August 09 2012 10:29 ragz_gt wrote:
On August 09 2012 10:02 Xiphos wrote:
On August 09 2012 09:41 StorkHwaiting wrote:
What accounts? I demand to see them!!

Sandermatt: I sure hope so.


*sigh* StorkHwaiting, stop putting yourself in this conquest of battling out with SCtwo guys. They are much newer to the scene and are incapable of grasping the historical impact of Brood War because of their mindset. Just remember this, there is a reason why people like us are considered to be 'elitist' in a sense that we are what the word means. Thinking like that, an 'elitist' shouldn't waste a penny of their time with the aforementioned genre of people. Reason behind that is that we have experienced something far more valuable.


I played BW before BoxeR played BW. That grant me the power to look down on you as a n00b.


Playing =/= following the history and keep on track of the scene knowledge and with strategical development.


Pfffft. You only say that because you were not l33t enough to play with Slayer, Smuft, Testie and NTT... on Game-i server before they were any good. You are just an old school BW wannabe.


Calling other people's name w/o concrete evidence backing. How argumentative.





I installed BW so many times on so many different computers I remember my CD Key on top of my head 10 years later: 3235-00081-6xxx, I forgot more BW than you would ever know, so I'm obviously a far superior human being than you and you are unfit to disagree with me. I invented "pwn" in x17 back in the days. GG NO RE.


Numbers pulled out of a hat. Its just too bad you can't prove any of that. GG NO RE indeed.

2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
August 09 2012 02:21 GMT
#1897
3235 00081 6012 go install your BW with that. Just don't get on when I'm pwning n00bs like you.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
August 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#1898
On August 09 2012 07:02 StorkHwaiting wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 06:41 Sandermatt wrote:
On August 09 2012 05:51 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


You're upset because one insulting article was written.

The BW community is upset because SC2 killed our game and denied us the chance of ever seeing it on a pro-stage again.


Sorry for your loss.
It is not only about the article, the article is more a symbol for the attitude that some BW fans have shown towards SC2, but I know SC2 fans behaved bad in the BW forums too. I wish there was less animosity between the scenes.


Thanks for your condolences. I don't have animosity towards SC2 scene. I was just watching NASL today and these games last night. Love DRG and Stephano, and the gameplay in SC2 has really, really improved over this past year. Before this year, the games were horrendous on all levels and a bore to watch, but now the finesse is starting to shine through and it's turning into a very entertaining game to watch. PvP is exciting as hell to me now that the 4gate trend has faded away and there's a lot more of this immortal prism style coming into play. I think HOTS will improve that matchup even more with that giant AA unit that can splat Colossi from 23 range. Will put an end to the mass laser beams I hope. But I honestly have no complaints about the SC2 scene in terms of players.

What I have a problem with is disrespectful idiots who know nothing about BW and want to insult Kespa players when they haven't even had time to adjust, especially TBLS. To insult the gods of BW scarcely a week after we watched our last major tourney come to an end is like stabbing an open wound.

People are not out to insult the Kespa players. The only reason hostility exists between the communities is that BW fans constantly shit on the SC2 community, players, and game which has caused Sc2 players to bite back in ridiculous ways. If people like Xiphos who responded to you weren't here there would be a lot more excitement. If you had payed attention to all the posts by SC2 fans when they heard BW would be joining into SC2 you would realize that almost all were just excited to have some more very talented players join up.

No one expects the BW players to be top notch yet other than the people like the StupidElephant in the room crap. I believe many BW players will be at the top, perhaps sooner than HOTS, but at least then, however it will be a mix of them and the older Sc2 players. Hopefully then the hatred that exists here can dissappear and we can just enjoy watching them improve.

A similar example to this is Stephano. He got a TON of hate when his fans said he was the best in the world when he obviously wasn't. Now that it seems that most people just say he is one of the best zergs/players I see WAY less hate towards him.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-09 02:26:46
August 09 2012 02:24 GMT
#1899
On August 09 2012 11:21 ragz_gt wrote:
3235 00081 6012 go install your BW with that. Just don't get on when I'm pwning n00bs like you.


With a word usage as such, now everyone knows that you are full of it.

and..
On August 09 2012 11:11 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 05:51 StorkHwaiting wrote:
On August 09 2012 03:04 nokz88 wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:35 Dranak wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:28 Whatson wrote:
On August 09 2012 02:25 ]343[ wrote:
Huh, I think people are failing to recall how much lower the skill level was when the article was written...

Did the writer of the article really not put into consideration the potential for the SC2 players to get better...it's not like they wouldn't improve.


I think the intent was to comment on what was the current state of SC2 play at that time. The article doesn't really talk about the future beyond "If Kespa players all change over NOW..."

The intent was to question the skill (then or potential) of then-best SC2 players, and thus the validity of a scene dominated by them. By showing their awful records in BW, it downplays the players themselves, not their current skill or whatever, not accounting for that they are now in a whole 'nother ballpark.

It's a huge middle finger for SC2. It's the rallying point for BW elitists. It's a shame that more than a year after that piece of crap was written, people still are waiting for the things it predicted, like Christians waiting for the judgement day, to shove their disdain in SC2 fans' faces.


You're upset because one insulting article was written.

The BW community is upset because SC2 killed our game and denied us the chance of ever seeing it on a pro-stage again.

Sc2 was not the reason BW doesnt exist as a pro sport anymore. It would have held on easily if the interest was there. Sc2 killed nothing.


Man someone definitely did not pay attention to the recent events
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
August 09 2012 02:26 GMT
#1900
On August 09 2012 11:24 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2012 11:21 ragz_gt wrote:
3235 00081 6012 go install your BW with that. Just don't get on when I'm pwning n00bs like you.


With a word usage as such, now everyone knows that you are full of it.


I move with time, baby! Not like you who stuck in 2007 when you were 3.
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4m
OSC
3h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
OSC
14h 4m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.