DRG 2-0 Creator
Hero 2-0 Effort
Hero 2-0 Puzzle
Yugioh 2-0 Reality
Next Round:
Hero 2-0 DRG
Hero 2-0 Yugioh
Then next round we have a Hero vs Hero PvP! :D
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Flossy
United States870 Posts
DRG 2-0 Creator Hero 2-0 Effort Hero 2-0 Puzzle Yugioh 2-0 Reality Next Round: Hero 2-0 DRG Hero 2-0 Yugioh Then next round we have a Hero vs Hero PvP! :D | ||
|
LikeOhMyGod
Canada21 Posts
Sorry but, beating Shine and Symbol in the qualifiers doesn't mean anything. | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On August 08 2012 04:18 aintz wrote: i went with reality beating yugioh but im kinda doubting that now. Agreed, but didn't he beat Symbol in the preliminaries? I think it'll be a good series. I bet reality and think I'm likely wrong there but it could go either way To the person above me, how the hell does beating symbol not mean anything? | ||
|
ragz_gt
9172 Posts
On August 08 2012 04:30 TheDougler wrote: Show nested quote + On August 08 2012 04:18 aintz wrote: i went with reality beating yugioh but im kinda doubting that now. Agreed, but didn't he beat Symbol in the preliminaries? I think it'll be a good series. I bet reality and think I'm likely wrong there but it could go either way To the person above me, how the hell does beating symbol not mean anything? TBH that series was pretty bad... his performance against Shine was better. Yugioh is probably better than Shine, but this is not Code A. I expect Yugioh to win but won't be surprised if Reality won either. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
raga4ka
Bulgaria5679 Posts
| ||
|
AndAgain
United States2621 Posts
| ||
|
kju
6143 Posts
I'm more interested in DRG vs. Creator coz his ZvP looked kinda weak in the last weeks. | ||
|
tree.hugger
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
![]() | ||
|
zeratul_jf
United States808 Posts
On another note I hope effort takes it, i wanna see at least one Kespa player make a good showing. | ||
|
Greggle
United States1131 Posts
Effort 2-1 Hero herO 0-2 Puzzle YuGiOh 2-0 Reality I'd like to see one Kespa player make it through at least, but I wouldn't expect more than that. | ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
Awesome! | ||
|
ThePlayer33
Australia2378 Posts
| ||
|
Coolness53
United States668 Posts
On August 08 2012 04:29 LikeOhMyGod wrote: YuGiOh 2-0 Reality Sorry but, beating Shine and Symbol in the qualifiers doesn't mean anything. He took out Shine, Symbol, and Heart. I know that doesn't mean much but he was the only Kespa player to make it through the qualifiers. Where symbol placed in the top 8 of GSL. Also he 2-0'ed symbol. I do understand though beating player x doesn't mean your going to beat player y. We will see if Yugioh can do it. I still think Reality has the best shot making it through the next round. | ||
|
renezerg
Peru186 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SomeONEx
Sweden641 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneeleven!!!!! | ||
|
MegaFonzie
Australia1084 Posts
| ||
|
TeeTS
Germany2762 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=sc2-korean&type=players&id=2627&part=games&vs=P&league=any&map=any&from_year=2011&from_month=5&from_day=17&to_year=2012&to_month=7&to_day=20&action=Update#tblt-1977-1-default-0-creator CREATOR FIGHTING!!!!!!! | ||
|
MetalPanda
Canada1152 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Hyuk actioN firebathero Light [ Show more ] Zeus Stork Mini Soulkey Soma Last EffOrt Leta ggaemo ZerO Rush Pusan hero Mong Snow Killer Sexy Aegong Mind Sea.KH Shine NaDa Sharp Bale Shinee ToSsGirL soO PianO JulyZerg Free sorry Terrorterran zelot HiyA ajuk12(nOOB) Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36998 singsing2246 B2W.Neo470 XBOCT322 DeMusliM189 Mew2King144 Livibee112 ArmadaUGS109 Liquid`LucifroN85 QueenE65 Chillindude12 ZerO(Twitch)12 Railgan8 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|