On July 27 2012 18:57 Fishgle wrote:
ok. so i finally know what gangam style is. The korean version of 'i'm sexy and i know it"
ok. so i finally know what gangam style is. The korean version of 'i'm sexy and i know it"
riiiiiiiiiiight
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:57 Fishgle wrote: ok. so i finally know what gangam style is. The korean version of 'i'm sexy and i know it" riiiiiiiiiiight | ||
|
eericson000
Australia718 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Stanlot
United States5742 Posts
| ||
|
elsation
Australia661 Posts
| ||
|
ifdemarth
United States24 Posts
| ||
|
thOr6136
Slovenia1775 Posts
? | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
| ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
| ||
|
melty
Germany20 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:58 Tobblish wrote: All I need now is Call me maybe and this final will be complete ![]() oO | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:59 elsation wrote: who do I want to win? I just don't know... i want the player to win that dances gangnam style! | ||
|
Zebb
United States834 Posts
| ||
|
EmmeCY
Malaysia417 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:59 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Will the Final start on time? Or there will be 10-15 min delay? I feel like going to buy Macdonald and watch my GSL...ah..dilema.. Gangnam Style - PSY | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:58 Tobblish wrote: All I need now is Call me maybe and this final will be complete ![]() This is crazy! | ||
|
HaXXspetten
Sweden15718 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:59 thOr6136 wrote: what is that wop wop kpop song ?a description fitting of most ones | ||
|
Drazerk
United Kingdom31255 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:59 Kerence wrote: Show nested quote + On July 27 2012 18:58 Tobblish wrote: All I need now is Call me maybe and this final will be complete ![]() This is crazy! ... this isn't going to end well for the LR chat ![]() | ||
|
Criptos
Canada128 Posts
ps: GO GO MC | ||
|
Mogotoy
United States4 Posts
| ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:58 Tobblish wrote: All I need now is GG Maybe and this final will be complete ![]() Fixed that for yah | ||
|
Tppz!
Germany1449 Posts
On July 27 2012 18:58 Tobblish wrote: All I need now is Call me maybe and this final will be complete ![]() no you need cookies! so pumped for this final | ||
| ||
|
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|