• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:40
CEST 22:40
KST 05:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

[GSL] Code A R3 D1 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 89 Next
Desert Fox
Profile Joined August 2011
United States352 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#661
I didn't get the 4 booths ad from GSL. I understand they have 4 booths. Why is that a big deal, lol.
And on the pedestal these words appear -- "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#662
HyuN to code S!!
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#663
Anyone think either the mouz tweet was a troll or that their deal with Genius fell through? I feel like if they actually signed him, he would be wearing the mouz tag by now.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#664
On July 24 2012 15:32 Desert Fox wrote:
I didn't get the 4 booths ad from GSL. I understand they have 4 booths. Why is that a big deal, lol.

4>2
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#665
On July 24 2012 15:22 Tanngrisnir wrote:
Whats going on with Wolf, he seems unusually confused and gets stuck in really irrelevant and boring rants. Painful to listen to atm =(


I think too much casting the past few days... GSTL + full day of WCS qualifiers + 2 sessions today...
Dosey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4505 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#666
On July 24 2012 15:28 Desert Fox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:25 Dosey wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:24 Fionn wrote:
Will we really see Monsieur J at Busan? If he isn't there, I'm gonna be pissed.

He better personally give MC the trophy.


What if Seed wins? . This finals is reminding me a lot of Mvp/MMA and Leenock/jjajki in terms of how everyone is just assuming that one person is going to stomp.

Pfft.

MC has already won the election. This face-off is just a formality
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
July 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#667
Woot I called JYP... but I was so wrong about stc... were his matches close?
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
July 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#668
On July 24 2012 15:32 Desert Fox wrote:
I didn't get the 4 booths ad from GSL. I understand they have 4 booths. Why is that a big deal, lol.


Other tournaments have copied the 4 booth format. According to them, MLG and IPL. Its part of their whole GLOBAL STANDARD thing, where they are priding themselves on innovating SC2 tournaments and raising the standard.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
July 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#669
On July 24 2012 15:32 bokchoi wrote:
Anyone think either the mouz tweet was a troll or that their deal with Genius fell through? I feel like if they actually signed him, he would be wearing the mouz tag by now.

Maybe hes waiting till he is back in code s so he can ask for more MONAY
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
July 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#670
(Z)HyuN versus (P)Genius
Map 1 is Entombed Valley
P top z bot (left)
can i get my estro logo back pls
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 24 2012 06:33 GMT
#671
On July 24 2012 15:32 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:32 Desert Fox wrote:
I didn't get the 4 booths ad from GSL. I understand they have 4 booths. Why is that a big deal, lol.

4>2

Preparation for their incoming 2v2 league.
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
July 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#672
On July 24 2012 15:33 aRyuujin wrote:
(Z)HyuN versus (P)Genius
Map 1 is Entombed Valley
P top z bot (left)


Hyun goes pool genius
forge before nexus. He blocks
Hyuns natural
can i get my estro logo back pls
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
July 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#673
On July 24 2012 15:32 mrtomjones wrote:
Woot I called JYP... but I was so wrong about stc... were his matches close?


Nope. The in-form MVP showed up today and just stomped him...
Desert Fox
Profile Joined August 2011
United States352 Posts
July 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#674
On July 24 2012 15:31 Noocta wrote:
The number of crazy good koreans being teamless these days is mind blowing.


Actually kind of weird. Genius is twenty years old so he's not just a young guy still living at his parents house. Well, I guess that's possible but I wonder if he's going to college or how he's financially supporting his SC2 career. Fifteen grand from the first season would probably last for quite a bit but I'd think he'd want to bank that rather than using it.
And on the pedestal these words appear -- "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
July 24 2012 06:34 GMT
#675
Awesome to see JYP back in Code S. GOMplayer hates me so I have to rely on the VoDs, not sure I will be able to handle game two of that series

How do you folks think JYP will fare in Code S by the way? He's looked pretty good recently, put in some good shifts in the GSTL and his vT isn't as horrific as it used to be
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
July 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#676
On July 24 2012 15:33 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:32 bokchoi wrote:
Anyone think either the mouz tweet was a troll or that their deal with Genius fell through? I feel like if they actually signed him, he would be wearing the mouz tag by now.

Maybe hes waiting till he is back in code s so he can ask for more MONAY


I'm sure the amount of money he's asking for won't rise by him getting back into Code S. Getting into Code S isn't a major feat for him at this point. I think the expectation and belief is that he is a Code S caliber player and will be back in Code S. Any team trying to sign him, is trying to sign a Code S player, not a Code A player.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
July 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#677
On July 24 2012 15:29 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:28 Desert Fox wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:25 Dosey wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:24 Fionn wrote:
Will we really see Monsieur J at Busan? If he isn't there, I'm gonna be pissed.

He better personally give MC the trophy.


What if Seed wins? . This finals is reminding me a lot of Mvp/MMA and Leenock/jjajki in terms of how everyone is just assuming that one person is going to stomp.


It's funny I think seed will win. MC loses in PvP a lot so I will be surprised if he wins xd


Seed is around 40% win rate vs. P and MC around 70% on TLPD... Do you still think Seed will win?
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
July 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#678
On July 24 2012 15:32 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:22 Tanngrisnir wrote:
Whats going on with Wolf, he seems unusually confused and gets stuck in really irrelevant and boring rants. Painful to listen to atm =(


I think too much casting the past few days... GSTL + full day of WCS qualifiers + 2 sessions today...

honestly, Wolf and Khaldor haven't been that good lately imo. Not sure what it is, but them seem off. I usually really enjoy both of them. Maybe its just that i've been hearing so much of them.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#679
On July 24 2012 15:35 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:29 blade55555 wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:28 Desert Fox wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:25 Dosey wrote:
On July 24 2012 15:24 Fionn wrote:
Will we really see Monsieur J at Busan? If he isn't there, I'm gonna be pissed.

He better personally give MC the trophy.


What if Seed wins? . This finals is reminding me a lot of Mvp/MMA and Leenock/jjajki in terms of how everyone is just assuming that one person is going to stomp.


It's funny I think seed will win. MC loses in PvP a lot so I will be surprised if he wins xd


Seed is around 40% win rate vs. P and MC around 70% on TLPD... Do you still think Seed will win?


Yup :p
When I think of something else, something will go here
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 24 2012 06:35 GMT
#680
On July 24 2012 15:34 Desert Fox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 15:31 Noocta wrote:
The number of crazy good koreans being teamless these days is mind blowing.


Actually kind of weird. Genius is twenty years old so he's not just a young guy still living at his parents house. Well, I guess that's possible but I wonder if he's going to college or how he's financially supporting his SC2 career. Fifteen grand from the first season would probably last for quite a bit but I'd think he'd want to bank that rather than using it.


Well, there's Genius, TOP, SuperNoVa, Violet...
So many of them. I probably forget some.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 79
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20525
Calm 2478
Mini 170
Dewaltoss 106
firebathero 94
soO 52
Bale 28
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota32
League of Legends
Doublelift2360
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1185
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu839
Other Games
summit1g3968
FrodaN1831
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck325
B2W.Neo303
ToD211
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr105
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC77
Mew2King33
Liquid`TLO0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur705
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.