• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10382 users

MSI Pro Cup #12 by Millenium - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
August 01 2012 17:35 GMT
#161
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


No offense, but for viewers just starting to watch sc2, a caster is nice to explain things. But after a while, you should be able to enjoy games due to what the players are doing instead of following the hype from the casters. People seem to watch Korean streams fine without English commentary. Again, it is a 'nice to have' but not a necessity for the experience viewers.
Tanngrisnir
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 18:52:17
August 01 2012 18:35 GMT
#162
On August 02 2012 02:35 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


No offense, but for viewers just starting to watch sc2, a caster is nice to explain things. But after a while, you should be able to enjoy games due to what the players are doing instead of following the hype from the casters. People seem to watch Korean streams fine without English commentary. Again, it is a 'nice to have' but not a necessity for the experience viewers.



You may watch while youre training because you want to studdy and improve your own play by learning from others, and sometimes you might watch eating a snack or resting, maybe even having a beer chilling, not studdying the game at all.

I watch then because naturally as I follow starcraft and a couple of Terran players especially since I studdy them and their play I start to cheer for them also. So I usually watch when they play not necessairly for training purpose but in hopes of seeing them win while im chilling out. I might go back later without sound and pause/play back and forth to studdy but alot of times I just want the show, and I studdy and learn later.

I very rarely try to studdy or learn from live broadcasts, thats from replays or VODs.

Maybe this is why I enjoy casters like DjWHEAT, CatsPyjamas etc the most over analythical casters. Good analythical caster is cool from time to time too but usually on the live thing I want the show, and im cheering for a guy!

Oh and im pending top 10 master league in EU.

And no, what you're saying is wrong.
If you watch for the show then a caster is nice no matter how experienced you are.
I love to listen in to for example TotalBiscuit casting a game while chilling and recovering after a workout. When he brings a show he's one of my absolute favorites!

Oh and also I can listen to some languages that I dont understand while I watch something. I think Korean, Chinese and Russian for example is soothing and cool (however the show suffers when you dont understand.) but French is NOT one of these!! Its terrible pain in my ears!!

No offence back at ya btw.
God of thunder, god of pain!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
August 01 2012 18:45 GMT
#163
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


is there a thing that u didn't understand in previous page ? millenium tv isn't up only for msi pro cup,everyday there area lot of streaming, starcraft 2 or not, with a french audience, and now since 2 years, they won't turn into english just for the msi pro cup, that's why khaldor usually cast this in english ....
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Tanngrisnir
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden131 Posts
August 01 2012 18:51 GMT
#164
On August 02 2012 03:45 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


is there a thing that u didn't understand in previous page ? millenium tv isn't up only for msi pro cup,everyday there area lot of streaming, starcraft 2 or not, with a french audience, and now since 2 years, they won't turn into english just for the msi pro cup, that's why khaldor usually cast this in english ....



I didn't know that, probably because I never heard of it due to it beeing French.
That explains things, thank you!
God of thunder, god of pain!
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 19:02:51
August 01 2012 19:02 GMT
#165
On August 02 2012 03:35 Tanngrisnir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 02:35 vthree wrote:
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


No offense, but for viewers just starting to watch sc2, a caster is nice to explain things. But after a while, you should be able to enjoy games due to what the players are doing instead of following the hype from the casters. People seem to watch Korean streams fine without English commentary. Again, it is a 'nice to have' but not a necessity for the experience viewers.



You may watch while youre training because you want to studdy and improve your own play by learning from others, and sometimes you might watch eating a snack or resting, maybe even having a beer chilling, not studdying the game at all.

I watch then because naturally as I follow starcraft and a couple of Terran players especially since I studdy them and their play I start to cheer for them also. So I usually watch when they play not necessairly for training purpose but in hopes of seeing them win while im chilling out. I might go back later without sound and pause/play back and forth to studdy but alot of times I just want the show, and I studdy and learn later.

I very rarely try to studdy or learn from live broadcasts, thats from replays or VODs.

Maybe this is why I enjoy casters like DjWHEAT, CatsPyjamas etc the most over analythical casters. Good analythical caster is cool from time to time too but usually on the live thing I want the show, and im cheering for a guy!

Oh and im pending top 10 master league in EU.

And no what you're saying is wrong, if you watch for the show then a caster is nice no matter how experienced you are.
I love to listen in to for example TotalBiscuit casting a game while chilling and recovering after a workout. When he brings a show he's one of my absolute favorites!

Oh and also I can listen to some languages that I dont understand while I watch something. I think Korean, Chinese and Russian for example is soothing and cool (however the show suffers when you dont understand.) but French is NOT one of these!! Its terrible pain in my ears!!

No offence back at ya btw.


Millenium guys are bad in english but perfectionnist. They prefere not providing any english casting, than a bad one. I respect that.

That's why they say in OP that if people want to cast it in english, they can. It's free, i guess the only thing they ask is to put a MSI logo in the overlay (not even sure).

It's not M fault if nobody else want to cast it (i don't understand why considering the line up).
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
Tanngrisnir
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden131 Posts
August 01 2012 20:20 GMT
#166
On August 02 2012 04:02 Agathon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 03:35 Tanngrisnir wrote:
On August 02 2012 02:35 vthree wrote:
On August 02 2012 02:23 Tanngrisnir wrote:
On August 01 2012 05:38 Nouar wrote:
On August 01 2012 02:16 Tanngrisnir wrote:
I hope we get a english caster this time, i can never watch MSI Pro cup because its always in french...

Not many people speak french so I dont know how they expect anyone to watch a french stream?


Seriously you got tempbanned not even two days ago and you're complaining again ? You already told this on the previous page... and got an answer already : there is usually an english stream by Khaldor.

Millenium is primarily focusing on the French community and as such, an event casted in french every once in a while is not gonna hurt, especially when it's normally casted in english, too.



Two languages are supercool, but when there isnt a english stream they could just speak english on that french one so everyone can watch?

I never had any reason to speak french given to me.


No offense, but for viewers just starting to watch sc2, a caster is nice to explain things. But after a while, you should be able to enjoy games due to what the players are doing instead of following the hype from the casters. People seem to watch Korean streams fine without English commentary. Again, it is a 'nice to have' but not a necessity for the experience viewers.



You may watch while youre training because you want to studdy and improve your own play by learning from others, and sometimes you might watch eating a snack or resting, maybe even having a beer chilling, not studdying the game at all.

I watch then because naturally as I follow starcraft and a couple of Terran players especially since I studdy them and their play I start to cheer for them also. So I usually watch when they play not necessairly for training purpose but in hopes of seeing them win while im chilling out. I might go back later without sound and pause/play back and forth to studdy but alot of times I just want the show, and I studdy and learn later.

I very rarely try to studdy or learn from live broadcasts, thats from replays or VODs.

Maybe this is why I enjoy casters like DjWHEAT, CatsPyjamas etc the most over analythical casters. Good analythical caster is cool from time to time too but usually on the live thing I want the show, and im cheering for a guy!

Oh and im pending top 10 master league in EU.

And no what you're saying is wrong, if you watch for the show then a caster is nice no matter how experienced you are.
I love to listen in to for example TotalBiscuit casting a game while chilling and recovering after a workout. When he brings a show he's one of my absolute favorites!

Oh and also I can listen to some languages that I dont understand while I watch something. I think Korean, Chinese and Russian for example is soothing and cool (however the show suffers when you dont understand.) but French is NOT one of these!! Its terrible pain in my ears!!

No offence back at ya btw.


Millenium guys are bad in english but perfectionnist. They prefere not providing any english casting, than a bad one. I respect that.

That's why they say in OP that if people want to cast it in english, they can. It's free, i guess the only thing they ask is to put a MSI logo in the overlay (not even sure).

It's not M fault if nobody else want to cast it (i don't understand why considering the line up).


Yeah exactly there should be some up and comming caster who wants to do this!?
Its a great tournament they are running!
God of thunder, god of pain!
Gatesleeper
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada300 Posts
August 07 2012 19:17 GMT
#167
Whatever happened to this tournament?
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
August 07 2012 19:22 GMT
#168
i was wondering the same thing, wtf ?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Agathon
Profile Joined February 2011
France1505 Posts
August 07 2012 20:32 GMT
#169
Nothing, the patch and Assembly summer delayed the end of the cup, the last matches will be played next saturday, 2:00 PM CEST
"C'est au pied du mur, qu'on voit le mieux...le mur".
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 01:54 GMT
#170
Finally, we get a date on the final day of MSI Pro Cup.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 16:04 GMT
#171
Yay, finally starting!
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DOUDOU
Profile Joined October 2011
Wales2940 Posts
August 11 2012 16:07 GMT
#172
some nice TvZs incoming!

but it's gonna overlap with TSL, with even better TvZs!!

this is a great day
Feast | Grubby | Mvp | Polt | Fantasy | Last | MMA | forGG | Leenock | Soberphano | Scarlett cutiepie
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 16:09 GMT
#173
Uh oh, Adelscott with the 1 Gate expo into all-in. This could catch CoCa off guard.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 16:22 GMT
#174
Adelscott is annoyingly good at PvZ. If only CoCa had bothered to watch his replays against ViBE.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 16:43:18
August 11 2012 16:36 GMT
#175
LoL, CoCa loses to Adelscott. CoCa really needs to scout.

Oh well, easier road for Polt I guess.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DOUDOU
Profile Joined October 2011
Wales2940 Posts
August 11 2012 16:57 GMT
#176
oh my!

if adel wins against polt!!!
Feast | Grubby | Mvp | Polt | Fantasy | Last | MMA | forGG | Leenock | Soberphano | Scarlett cutiepie
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#177
Adelscott is really good at all-ins I guess.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#178
On August 12 2012 01:36 PhoenixVoid wrote:
LoL, CoCa loses to Adelscott. CoCa really needs to scout.

Oh well, easier road for Polt I guess.

Adel has a very sharp PvT too, more or less the same than his PvZ (an early midgame timing off gateways) but he often failed at making the right decision following a good push (or a bad one). It seems he worked on that and on diversity.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
August 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#179
What the hell is going on today, Adelscott taking out CoCa and Polt 2-0 today.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#180
Polt wasn't kidding when he said that all his focus is on WCS Korea.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft770
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 550
ggaemo 312
Stork 284
Leta 145
PianO 69
Hyuk 34
yabsab 17
Bale 15
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz48
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0281
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2264
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 39m
Online Event
4h 39m
FEL
9h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.