• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8500 users

[IPL] TAC3: StarTale vs LG-IM WR4 (Day 38) - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 19 2012 00:16 GMT
#161
5 base vs 5 base PvP at 24 minutes in.

You don't see this every day.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
July 19 2012 00:17 GMT
#162
On July 19 2012 09:13 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:12 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Someone needs to get a mothership


arhcon toilet on colossi would be kinda hilarious.


I've won a PvP that way before My opponent had twice my colossus count... he was sooooo mad XD

Glad to see both players getting motherships ^^
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
July 19 2012 00:17 GMT
#163
I like PvP early/mid game and the decision making, but its a shame late game is nothing but Colossi vs Colossi battles which are decided in two seconds....




Still want a PvP GSL final though :p
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 19 2012 00:17 GMT
#164
On July 19 2012 09:14 Chicane wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen Curious win in a team league (maybe 1 here and there) and I never really notice him win in the GSL, yet he seems quite consistent. I don't understand. >.<

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=sc2-korean&type=players&id=563&part=games&vs=all&league=team&map=any&from_year=2011&from_month=1&from_day=12&to_year=2012&to_month=7&to_day=18&action=Update
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 19 2012 00:17 GMT
#165
warp prism trippy
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
July 19 2012 00:17 GMT
#166
On July 19 2012 09:16 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:15 sAsImre wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:14 Chicane wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen Curious win in a team league (maybe 1 here and there) and I never really notice him win in the GSL, yet he seems quite consistent. I don't understand. >.<


He won code A against Oz a while back and then managed to survive in code S while never reaching ro8 that could explain why you didn't notice him that much.$

I don't know if this game is cool or plain silly ...


Ya I know he has just been hanging around without doing anything spectacular, but his consistency is still notable.


When a foreigner did that (Huk) everyone was going nuts :D
Zest fanboy.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 19 2012 00:18 GMT
#167
Is there no comment on parting's feedback of first's mothership? That seemed pretty big.
Glorious SEA doto
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
July 19 2012 00:18 GMT
#168
Standard PvP. 5 Base Protoss with a Mothership sniping Collosi.
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
July 19 2012 00:18 GMT
#169
On July 19 2012 09:17 Havik_ wrote:
I like PvP early/mid game and the decision making, but its a shame late game is nothing but Colossi vs Colossi battles which are decided in two seconds....




Still want a PvP GSL final though :p


All PvP finals in sc2 so far have been incredibly poor. I can't think of a good PvP final, only bad ones (Tassadar v Puzzle, HuK v MC....ugh)
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
July 19 2012 00:19 GMT
#170
On July 19 2012 09:18 Fusilero wrote:
Is there no comment on parting's feedback of first's mothership? That seemed pretty big.

It didn't have energy to do anything anyway
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 19 2012 00:19 GMT
#171
On July 19 2012 09:17 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:16 Chicane wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:15 sAsImre wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:14 Chicane wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen Curious win in a team league (maybe 1 here and there) and I never really notice him win in the GSL, yet he seems quite consistent. I don't understand. >.<


He won code A against Oz a while back and then managed to survive in code S while never reaching ro8 that could explain why you didn't notice him that much.$

I don't know if this game is cool or plain silly ...


Ya I know he has just been hanging around without doing anything spectacular, but his consistency is still notable.


When a foreigner did that (Huk) everyone was going nuts :D


I was more praying for HuK to not get last in his ro32 group every season and not expecting him to win, I don't think everyone was going crazy over it. He never looked like a consistent ro8 player, only getting there once before ro16 was a group stage.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 00:20:31
July 19 2012 00:19 GMT
#172
On July 19 2012 09:19 MangoMountain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:18 Fusilero wrote:
Is there no comment on parting's feedback of first's mothership? That seemed pretty big.

It didn't have energy to do anything anyway


getting to 100 from 0 is quite long for a 400/400 flying thing that does nothing without energy assuming your opponent has some obs.

On July 19 2012 09:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:17 sAsImre wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:16 Chicane wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:15 sAsImre wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:14 Chicane wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen Curious win in a team league (maybe 1 here and there) and I never really notice him win in the GSL, yet he seems quite consistent. I don't understand. >.<


He won code A against Oz a while back and then managed to survive in code S while never reaching ro8 that could explain why you didn't notice him that much.$

I don't know if this game is cool or plain silly ...


Ya I know he has just been hanging around without doing anything spectacular, but his consistency is still notable.


When a foreigner did that (Huk) everyone was going nuts :D


I was more praying for HuK to not get last in his ro32 group every season and not expecting him to win, I don't think everyone was going crazy over it. He never looked like a consistent ro8 player, only getting there once before ro16 was a group stage.


TL/foreigners fan boys if you prefer :p
Zest fanboy.
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 19 2012 00:20 GMT
#173
Not even being ahead by 3 armour upgrades can save you from terrible army engagements..
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
July 19 2012 00:20 GMT
#174
boooo why'd you have to crash the party Parting -_-

Bring out the CatZerg now to finish this
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
July 19 2012 00:20 GMT
#175
parting sets up a concave in first's base and waits lol

OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 19 2012 00:21 GMT
#176
On July 19 2012 09:17 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:16 Chicane wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:15 sAsImre wrote:
On July 19 2012 09:14 Chicane wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen Curious win in a team league (maybe 1 here and there) and I never really notice him win in the GSL, yet he seems quite consistent. I don't understand. >.<


He won code A against Oz a while back and then managed to survive in code S while never reaching ro8 that could explain why you didn't notice him that much.$

I don't know if this game is cool or plain silly ...


Ya I know he has just been hanging around without doing anything spectacular, but his consistency is still notable.


When a foreigner did that (Huk) everyone was going nuts :D

Well yes, consistency for a foreigner is pretty nice. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
July 19 2012 00:21 GMT
#177
That was insane.

Mothership PvP, world is complete.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Talionis
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland4085 Posts
July 19 2012 00:21 GMT
#178
Boooo Parting. I wanted more First.

More PvP >_<
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
July 19 2012 00:21 GMT
#179
Let me be the First to say that Parting is such sweet sorrow.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 19 2012 00:21 GMT
#180
On July 19 2012 09:21 Zambrah wrote:
That was insane.

Mothership PvP, world is complete.

Next step is to use carriers. :O
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13875
Hyuk 50
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
Doublelift4664
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe207
ViBE118
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 29m
INu's Battles
11h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 29m
Replay Cast
22h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.