• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11145 users

MLG Summer Arena [Day 1] - Page 163

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 167 Next
Warnings and bans will be handed out for Balance whining in the thread, just like every other Live Report thread.
Sjokola
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands800 Posts
July 21 2012 03:25 GMT
#3241
On July 21 2012 12:22 GreyKnight wrote:
Hero 2-1 Grubby

Wanted both of them to win so I won't be too sad...
essencez
Profile Joined February 2012
342 Posts
July 21 2012 03:26 GMT
#3242
zvz finals + z op balance whine inc.
essence.gg - "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
July 21 2012 03:26 GMT
#3243
On July 21 2012 12:22 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:21 DertoQq wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 Dfgj wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:18 -TesteR- wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:15 Dfgj wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:12 haegN wrote:
Make mutalisks. Win game.

LOL sase had no preparation for mutas even though he saw mass lings, come on


Could have been ling infestor.

Significantly less common.


He did scout everything.. I don't think ling/infestor is less common than mutas with a hidden spire off creep : D

Yeah the hidden spire is pretty abnormal

Having absolutely no preparation for mutas when you know Z is teching is pretty bad though.


I think Sase was aware of that and that's why he tried so hard to scout (3 obs, hallucinations etc..). You either blind counter or you make sure he doesn't do it.
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
July 21 2012 03:26 GMT
#3244
MC should convince the guys at SK to pick up his teamless former teammates.
Platinum Support GOD
GreyKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4720 Posts
July 21 2012 03:26 GMT
#3245
On July 21 2012 12:25 ninjamyst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:23 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:22 GreyKnight wrote:
Hero 2-1 Grubby

grats Hero. Alicia will be tough though. He has very good PvP


Don't think HerO can get past Alicia but hey it's a PvP!


what are you basing this on? alicia isn't a top tier player or PvP expert....
takingbackoj
Profile Joined December 2010
United States684 Posts
July 21 2012 03:27 GMT
#3246
On July 21 2012 12:18 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:17 JJH777 wrote:
What about Alive vs Top..?


Alive's Battlenet page is all wins, so I'm assuming he wrecked him.

Damn I want top to do well. He needs a team and I dont think he's an elite player but I think with work and the right motivation he could be great.
Get the hell outta here Der Beek, your'e ruining my moment.
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 21 2012 03:27 GMT
#3247
On July 21 2012 12:22 FakeDeath wrote:
Now it guarantee a free 10k for Stephano unless he meets Losira.
But other than that he got a very easy bracket to the grand finals.
Don't see anyone stopping him .

I wouldn't under estimate oz that much. especially is Stephano goes out to hit up some parties....
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
stratmatt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States913 Posts
July 21 2012 03:27 GMT
#3248
On July 21 2012 12:22 mmatahi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


I love how haters desperatly want him to fail. Well, haters gonna hate.



We are hating because we point out he has been having an easy time at tournaments really only playing his best matchup?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 21 2012 03:28 GMT
#3249
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Actually, I really don't think he could. Now that I think of it, Ryung wouldn't stand a chance.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 21 2012 03:29 GMT
#3250
On July 21 2012 12:27 stratmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:22 mmatahi wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


I love how haters desperatly want him to fail. Well, haters gonna hate.



We are hating because we point out he has been having an easy time at tournaments really only playing his best matchup?


He definitely didn't win in his worst earlier...
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
July 21 2012 03:29 GMT
#3251
On July 21 2012 12:23 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Ryung is good but he lost last time he played Stephano. Stephano knocked him out first round of MLG Spring Arena 2.


That was RIGHT after the queen buff. Ryung's TvZ has started looking amazing. Perhaps one of the best TvZers right now.
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
July 21 2012 03:30 GMT
#3252
id say stephano has a pretty good chance of winning this atm
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
July 21 2012 03:30 GMT
#3253
On July 21 2012 12:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Actually, I really don't think he could. Now that I think of it, Ryung wouldn't stand a chance.


He almost beat him at the last arena. With a bit of party for Stephano it would be a possibility :D
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 21 2012 03:31 GMT
#3254
On July 21 2012 12:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Actually, I really don't think he could. Now that I think of it, Ryung wouldn't stand a chance.

Ryung would absolutely stand a chance. I think(As much as I hate to admit it...) Stephano is the favourite, but Ryung has some very good TvZ. And again, ZvP maybe his best matchup but why is everyone counting out oz so quickly???? oz has very good PvZ and a style that I think can hold up against Stephano's.

I'm calling for the 'upset' tomorrow Oz > Stephano

Feel free to quote me and make me look like an idiot if I'm wrong
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 21 2012 03:31 GMT
#3255
Pretty sure Alive 2-0'ed TOP.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
July 21 2012 03:34 GMT
#3256
On July 21 2012 12:31 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Actually, I really don't think he could. Now that I think of it, Ryung wouldn't stand a chance.

Ryung would absolutely stand a chance. I think(As much as I hate to admit it...) Stephano is the favourite, but Ryung has some very good TvZ. And again, ZvP maybe his best matchup but why is everyone counting out oz so quickly???? oz has very good PvZ and a style that I think can hold up against Stephano's.

I'm calling for the 'upset' tomorrow Oz > Stephano

Feel free to quote me and make me look like an idiot if I'm wrong


being wrong wouldn't make you an idiot !
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
KingRajesh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States927 Posts
July 21 2012 03:34 GMT
#3257
Day9's boy SaSe got ROLLED.
"Zerg are the absolute worst thing that can happen to your day" - Dustin Browder
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 03:36:41
July 21 2012 03:36 GMT
#3258
On July 21 2012 12:31 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:20 JJH777 wrote:
On July 21 2012 12:19 stratmatt wrote:
stephano zvp all the way to the finals. talk about the luckiest player in the game, yawn.


I agree and really wish that Ryung was on Stephano's side of the bracket instead of Alicia. I bet he could beat Stephano.


Actually, I really don't think he could. Now that I think of it, Ryung wouldn't stand a chance.

Ryung would absolutely stand a chance. I think(As much as I hate to admit it...) Stephano is the favourite, but Ryung has some very good TvZ. And again, ZvP maybe his best matchup but why is everyone counting out oz so quickly???? oz has very good PvZ and a style that I think can hold up against Stephano's.

I'm calling for the 'upset' tomorrow Oz > Stephano

Feel free to quote me and make me look like an idiot if I'm wrong


Bold predictions but hell we seen stranger things happend. No one wins 100% of a matchup not even Stephano in ZvP(Mana at dreamhack). But Stephano´s new ling/infestors style would suit very well to what Oz showed us today.
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
BBMorti
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark242 Posts
July 21 2012 03:38 GMT
#3259
On July 21 2012 12:27 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2012 12:22 FakeDeath wrote:
Now it guarantee a free 10k for Stephano unless he meets Losira.
But other than that he got a very easy bracket to the grand finals.
Don't see anyone stopping him .

I wouldn't under estimate oz that much. especially is Stephano goes out to hit up some parties....

Well Stephano needs to underperform to lose to Oz, there is really no underestimation of Oz here.. he is good, but on the paper not good enough for this match. In Sc2 everything can happen, though =D
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 21 2012 03:39 GMT
#3260
On July 21 2012 12:31 Fionn wrote:
Pretty sure Alive 2-0'ed TOP.


Wait for dem Twitter results.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 833
Larva 515
ggaemo 443
Stork 293
Leta 182
PianO 142
Mind 96
Killer 40
Hyuk 29
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
League of Legends
JimRising 399
Reynor96
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1106
Other Games
summit1g10516
C9.Mang0250
Sick202
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick565
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2337
League of Legends
• Stunt1468
• Jankos829
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 32m
Online Event
2h 32m
FEL
7h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.