• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:28
CEST 05:28
KST 12:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9263 users

[GSL] Code A Round 2 Day 2 - Page 65

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
July 18 2012 12:31 GMT
#1281
Don't know why people expect MMA's interview to be anything other than your standard post match run down.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 19:10:23
July 18 2012 12:32 GMT
#1282
Looking for the song that played right after Curious won the last game...

edit: Found it!
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
WhX
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany778 Posts
July 18 2012 12:32 GMT
#1283
On July 18 2012 21:30 AceLight wrote:
SOMEONE TRANSLATE MMA'S INTERVIEW


Hopefully storywriter continues to be awesome and translates it asap. But according to the thread dedicated to the current drama, he only talks about the game in his interview.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 18 2012 12:32 GMT
#1284
On July 18 2012 21:31 Asha` wrote:
Don't know why people expect MMA's interview to be anything other than your standard post match run down.

Cause people live for the drama
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 18 2012 12:32 GMT
#1285
On July 18 2012 21:31 Asha` wrote:
Don't know why people expect MMA's interview to be anything other than your standard post match run down.

If you actually haven't heard, it's because people are expecting him to mention something about the SlayerS B-Team demotion etc because it has quickly ballooned into a big thing as evidenced by the spontaneous transformation of that thread from sc2 news into massive ban god sacrifice pit.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1286
On July 18 2012 21:31 Asha` wrote:
Don't know why people expect MMA's interview to be anything other than your standard post match run down.


It's like Christmas. It could be anything behind the Hangul. Maybe it's a frick PONY! Maybe it's coal..

Probably just toothbrushes.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1287
On July 18 2012 21:32 WhX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:30 AceLight wrote:
SOMEONE TRANSLATE MMA'S INTERVIEW


Hopefully storywriter continues to be awesome and translates it asap. But according to the thread dedicated to the current drama, he only talks about the game in his interview.


Even so, will be interesting to know what tipped him off about the warp prism all in, I hope he mentions that.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
samurai80
Profile Joined November 2011
Japan4225 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1288
On July 18 2012 21:29 Lightspeaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:28 samurai80 wrote:
Really bad day for Aiur T_T


It's ok, these were just the sacrifices to the SC2 gods to allow Seed and MC to win tomorrow.

Yeah, I really hope you're right. At least I hope Creator will win his next round.
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 12:34:37
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1289
On July 18 2012 21:29 GeorgeH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:28 opterown wrote:
oooh

http://leveltory.com/sc2news/12236


:O

*spams F5*


I thought we had already confirmed that he only talks about the match?
He actually specifically says he doesn't want to talk about it.
I am here in the shadows.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1290
On July 18 2012 21:28 opterown wrote:
oooh

http://leveltory.com/sc2news/12236


Need it translated! Someone gogogogoggogo!!!
Kazuki
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands121 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1291
On July 18 2012 21:28 Disengaged wrote:
What was Puzzle thinking?


He is tired, so that's one thing that wasn't in favor for him.

Then there is the fact that Puzzle had to make something happen since the timer was about to run out (Hive into Broodlords).

Puzzle had such a good start, killing tons of queens and overlords, supply blocking Curious. If there was any player playing sloppy it was Curious. God.

Puzzle blinks in spine crawlers and that was it. Great match up.
Mackus
Profile Joined January 2011
England1681 Posts
July 18 2012 12:33 GMT
#1292
Am I right saying because of the Up/Downs and the Code S ro8 players there's not gonna be many Zergs but a fuck-ton of Protoss next season?
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 18 2012 12:35 GMT
#1293
On July 18 2012 21:33 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:29 GeorgeH wrote:
On July 18 2012 21:28 opterown wrote:
oooh

http://leveltory.com/sc2news/12236


:O

*spams F5*


I thought we had already confirmed that he only talks about the match?

Oh. Well then.

And psh, totally ninja'd on the protoss losses appeasing (though I only really care about MC winning) etc.

Actually, on second thought, PvP finals wouldn't be THAT bad. Guarantees a toss champ. Though I think Byun will give Seed a run for his money, if not beat him.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 18 2012 12:40 GMT
#1294
On July 18 2012 21:35 pumpy145 wrote:
I was thinking if I should translate it or not, but I did in the end Here you go:

Please tell us how you feel advancing to the 3rd round
- I did not have the environment for training so I did mostly image training. I practiced against the A.I. and in the end JYP and Brown helped me a lot.

I heard you are good friends with HerO. Do you feel sorry for winning?
- He is going to win the Up&Downs so its ok. Before the match, we made an agreement that the person that lost will go to code S through the Up & Downs.

Your results were 2-0 and it was clean games
- My luck fell in place, I almost lost. Normally I don't use scans, but for some reason I kept using them today. Because of this I was able to find the position of the enemies causing my victory.

Recently there are fans worrying about your news article...
- I apologize, but I don't have nothing else to say except the details of today's match

Your next opponent is ViOlet.
- ViOlet also is like a little brother to me. Its going to be fun and just like with HerO today, the loser must advance to Code S through the Up&Downs. He is on fire recently so I better prepare well.

You missed a season of Code S.
-I am jealous of the of the players in Code S. Especially with Seed in the semi finals. We both spent days our amateur days together and I am very happy that he is seeing the light of his training and I hope he reaches the finals.

What do you think your chances of going through the up&downs are?
-50% because I am recently having trouble with TvZ. However I will prepare my matches by thinking I will advance directly to Code S and not by Up&Downs.

You might be able to face SC1 players in the WCS and WCG.
- I am looking forward to it. I want to play against SKT players. FanTaSy just reached the finals of OSL. I am cheering hard for him and I hope he gets good result.

Is there any SC1 players you would like to play against?
- I don't really know SC1 players' style or preferences. I am busy just looking at GSL matches. I want to face WoongJin's ZerO as we were good friends since the amateur days. He teased in the past but now I think I can tease him. He is a Zerg but I don't think he will be difficult (LOL)

Any last words?
- Because of my recent news I think my fans are worrying too much. Especially the foreign ones. They say that they will cheer me on no matter what I do. Those words touched me so much. I will keep trying hard.

MMA did not say anything about the team drama.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
July 18 2012 12:41 GMT
#1295
On July 18 2012 21:40 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:35 pumpy145 wrote:
I was thinking if I should translate it or not, but I did in the end Here you go:

Please tell us how you feel advancing to the 3rd round
- I did not have the environment for training so I did mostly image training. I practiced against the A.I. and in the end JYP and Brown helped me a lot.

I heard you are good friends with HerO. Do you feel sorry for winning?
- He is going to win the Up&Downs so its ok. Before the match, we made an agreement that the person that lost will go to code S through the Up & Downs.

Your results were 2-0 and it was clean games
- My luck fell in place, I almost lost. Normally I don't use scans, but for some reason I kept using them today. Because of this I was able to find the position of the enemies causing my victory.

Recently there are fans worrying about your news article...
- I apologize, but I don't have nothing else to say except the details of today's match

Your next opponent is ViOlet.
- ViOlet also is like a little brother to me. Its going to be fun and just like with HerO today, the loser must advance to Code S through the Up&Downs. He is on fire recently so I better prepare well.

You missed a season of Code S.
-I am jealous of the of the players in Code S. Especially with Seed in the semi finals. We both spent days our amateur days together and I am very happy that he is seeing the light of his training and I hope he reaches the finals.

What do you think your chances of going through the up&downs are?
-50% because I am recently having trouble with TvZ. However I will prepare my matches by thinking I will advance directly to Code S and not by Up&Downs.

You might be able to face SC1 players in the WCS and WCG.
- I am looking forward to it. I want to play against SKT players. FanTaSy just reached the finals of OSL. I am cheering hard for him and I hope he gets good result.

Is there any SC1 players you would like to play against?
- I don't really know SC1 players' style or preferences. I am busy just looking at GSL matches. I want to face WoongJin's ZerO as we were good friends since the amateur days. He teased in the past but now I think I can tease him. He is a Zerg but I don't think he will be difficult (LOL)

Any last words?
- Because of my recent news I think my fans are worrying too much. Especially the foreign ones. They say that they will cheer me on no matter what I do. Those words touched me so much. I will keep trying hard.

MMA did not say anything about the team drama.


And I feel it's quite better this way. I want to enjoy his victory in this round of Code A. The sad things can wait for tomorrow or later......
LiquipediaWanderer
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
July 18 2012 12:45 GMT
#1296
On July 18 2012 21:41 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:40 Aerisky wrote:
On July 18 2012 21:35 pumpy145 wrote:
I was thinking if I should translate it or not, but I did in the end Here you go:

Please tell us how you feel advancing to the 3rd round
- I did not have the environment for training so I did mostly image training. I practiced against the A.I. and in the end JYP and Brown helped me a lot.

I heard you are good friends with HerO. Do you feel sorry for winning?
- He is going to win the Up&Downs so its ok. Before the match, we made an agreement that the person that lost will go to code S through the Up & Downs.

Your results were 2-0 and it was clean games
- My luck fell in place, I almost lost. Normally I don't use scans, but for some reason I kept using them today. Because of this I was able to find the position of the enemies causing my victory.

Recently there are fans worrying about your news article...
- I apologize, but I don't have nothing else to say except the details of today's match

Your next opponent is ViOlet.
- ViOlet also is like a little brother to me. Its going to be fun and just like with HerO today, the loser must advance to Code S through the Up&Downs. He is on fire recently so I better prepare well.

You missed a season of Code S.
-I am jealous of the of the players in Code S. Especially with Seed in the semi finals. We both spent days our amateur days together and I am very happy that he is seeing the light of his training and I hope he reaches the finals.

What do you think your chances of going through the up&downs are?
-50% because I am recently having trouble with TvZ. However I will prepare my matches by thinking I will advance directly to Code S and not by Up&Downs.

You might be able to face SC1 players in the WCS and WCG.
- I am looking forward to it. I want to play against SKT players. FanTaSy just reached the finals of OSL. I am cheering hard for him and I hope he gets good result.

Is there any SC1 players you would like to play against?
- I don't really know SC1 players' style or preferences. I am busy just looking at GSL matches. I want to face WoongJin's ZerO as we were good friends since the amateur days. He teased in the past but now I think I can tease him. He is a Zerg but I don't think he will be difficult (LOL)

Any last words?
- Because of my recent news I think my fans are worrying too much. Especially the foreign ones. They say that they will cheer me on no matter what I do. Those words touched me so much. I will keep trying hard.

MMA did not say anything about the team drama.


And I feel it's quite better this way. I want to enjoy his victory in this round of Code A. The sad things can wait for tomorrow or later......

Yup. I hope he's able to be happy. Great to hear that he's aware of the support he's been getting. Must be a tough time for him for sure. Fight on, little champ ^^
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 12:49:50
July 18 2012 12:48 GMT
#1297
Oh Wow...
there were 5 matches with protoss playing today and the only match the toss won was in PvP o_O

Revival of the "Sad zealot" fanclub anyone ?
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
July 18 2012 12:50 GMT
#1298
On July 18 2012 21:45 Aerisky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:41 Ragnarork wrote:
On July 18 2012 21:40 Aerisky wrote:
On July 18 2012 21:35 pumpy145 wrote:
I was thinking if I should translate it or not, but I did in the end Here you go:

Please tell us how you feel advancing to the 3rd round
- I did not have the environment for training so I did mostly image training. I practiced against the A.I. and in the end JYP and Brown helped me a lot.

I heard you are good friends with HerO. Do you feel sorry for winning?
- He is going to win the Up&Downs so its ok. Before the match, we made an agreement that the person that lost will go to code S through the Up & Downs.

Your results were 2-0 and it was clean games
- My luck fell in place, I almost lost. Normally I don't use scans, but for some reason I kept using them today. Because of this I was able to find the position of the enemies causing my victory.

Recently there are fans worrying about your news article...
- I apologize, but I don't have nothing else to say except the details of today's match

Your next opponent is ViOlet.
- ViOlet also is like a little brother to me. Its going to be fun and just like with HerO today, the loser must advance to Code S through the Up&Downs. He is on fire recently so I better prepare well.

You missed a season of Code S.
-I am jealous of the of the players in Code S. Especially with Seed in the semi finals. We both spent days our amateur days together and I am very happy that he is seeing the light of his training and I hope he reaches the finals.

What do you think your chances of going through the up&downs are?
-50% because I am recently having trouble with TvZ. However I will prepare my matches by thinking I will advance directly to Code S and not by Up&Downs.

You might be able to face SC1 players in the WCS and WCG.
- I am looking forward to it. I want to play against SKT players. FanTaSy just reached the finals of OSL. I am cheering hard for him and I hope he gets good result.

Is there any SC1 players you would like to play against?
- I don't really know SC1 players' style or preferences. I am busy just looking at GSL matches. I want to face WoongJin's ZerO as we were good friends since the amateur days. He teased in the past but now I think I can tease him. He is a Zerg but I don't think he will be difficult (LOL)

Any last words?
- Because of my recent news I think my fans are worrying too much. Especially the foreign ones. They say that they will cheer me on no matter what I do. Those words touched me so much. I will keep trying hard.

MMA did not say anything about the team drama.


And I feel it's quite better this way. I want to enjoy his victory in this round of Code A. The sad things can wait for tomorrow or later......

Yup. I hope he's able to be happy. Great to hear that he's aware of the support he's been getting. Must be a tough time for him for sure. Fight on, little champ ^^


The last answer basically made me smile. At least he knows the fans are there, supporting him, and I feel (and hope) it helps him a lot during this drama...
LiquipediaWanderer
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
July 18 2012 12:50 GMT
#1299
On July 18 2012 21:48 damod wrote:
Oh Wow...
there were 5 matches with protoss playing today and the only time the toss won was in the PvP match o_O

Revival of the "Sad zealot" fanclub anyone ?


No need, not with MC 2 series away from winning his 3rd GSL.

All hail the President!
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 12:54:36
July 18 2012 12:52 GMT
#1300
On July 18 2012 21:50 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 21:48 damod wrote:
Oh Wow...
there were 5 matches with protoss playing today and the only time the toss won was in the PvP match o_O

Revival of the "Sad zealot" fanclub anyone ?


No need, not with MC 2 series away from winning his 3rd GSL.

All hail the President!

MC is the last Hope, if hes out then Zealots will cry!
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft461
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft485
PiGStarcraft461
RuFF_SC2 199
SpeCial 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor645
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0303
Sick98
ViBE71
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo765
• Stunt250
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 32m
Online Event
7h 32m
FEL
12h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.