• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7910 users

Tastosis, HD, PainUser to cast WCS Oceania - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 25 2012 04:01 GMT
#201
Wow I booked flights and accommodation thinking I could stand as Thats what I was told but made sure to get tickets too. I would have been extremely and rightfully pissed off had I not got them and then been told I couldn't come in to watch. That's a pretty bad move. :/
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
July 25 2012 04:08 GMT
#202
LEGIONNARE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

oh yeah and Tastosis, HD and Painuser yeah yeah

LEGIONNARE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 04:15:43
July 25 2012 04:15 GMT
#203
On July 25 2012 13:01 mcmartini wrote:
Wow I booked flights and accommodation thinking I could stand as Thats what I was told but made sure to get tickets too. I would have been extremely and rightfully pissed off had I not got them and then been told I couldn't come in to watch. That's a pretty bad move. :/

Special considerations have been made for some people who pre-booked their travel and accommodation but missed out on tickets. We have some other stuff being announced soon to support those who missed out.

Unfortunately it's just a limitation of the venue, which was booked at the start of this year. With the original configuration, we weren't expecting to even fill out the venue - given that we hardly ever get more than 30 spectators to an event. Then we announced Tasteless & Artosis and all of a sudden the venue is too small. Star power!
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 25 2012 04:21 GMT
#204
On July 25 2012 13:15 Dox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 13:01 mcmartini wrote:
Wow I booked flights and accommodation thinking I could stand as Thats what I was told but made sure to get tickets too. I would have been extremely and rightfully pissed off had I not got them and then been told I couldn't come in to watch. That's a pretty bad move. :/

Special considerations have been made for some people who pre-booked their travel and accommodation but missed out on tickets. We have some other stuff being announced soon to support those who missed out.

Unfortunately it's just a limitation of the venue, which was booked at the start of this year. With the original configuration, we weren't expecting to even fill out the venue - given that we hardly ever get more than 30 spectators to an event. Then we announced Tasteless & Artosis and all of a sudden the venue is too small. Star power!

I understand things change. I also wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a seat so I was there at 9am refreshing to ey my tickets. I'm just saying I can understand if people were to be angry. I was expecting a lot more people and was keen for Aus to have a big event that would bring more tournament here but with the way this has fallen its not looking that way. Just disappointed about the bigger picture. Super excited for the weekend though and with having seating only and a bar there drink lines should be significantly shorter.
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Picklebread
Profile Joined June 2011
808 Posts
July 25 2012 04:27 GMT
#205
Moonglade or mafia takes this.
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
July 25 2012 04:30 GMT
#206
On July 25 2012 13:21 mcmartini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 13:15 Dox wrote:
On July 25 2012 13:01 mcmartini wrote:
Wow I booked flights and accommodation thinking I could stand as Thats what I was told but made sure to get tickets too. I would have been extremely and rightfully pissed off had I not got them and then been told I couldn't come in to watch. That's a pretty bad move. :/

Special considerations have been made for some people who pre-booked their travel and accommodation but missed out on tickets. We have some other stuff being announced soon to support those who missed out.

Unfortunately it's just a limitation of the venue, which was booked at the start of this year. With the original configuration, we weren't expecting to even fill out the venue - given that we hardly ever get more than 30 spectators to an event. Then we announced Tasteless & Artosis and all of a sudden the venue is too small. Star power!

I understand things change. I also wanted to make sure I was guaranteed a seat so I was there at 9am refreshing to ey my tickets. I'm just saying I can understand if people were to be angry. I was expecting a lot more people and was keen for Aus to have a big event that would bring more tournament here but with the way this has fallen its not looking that way. Just disappointed about the bigger picture. Super excited for the weekend though and with having seating only and a bar there drink lines should be significantly shorter.

I feel you man. It's a shame things aren't easy to shuffle around. :[
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
magicaljobo
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia113 Posts
July 25 2012 11:24 GMT
#207
Damn sold out
Happy to pay for a chance to be there..

Would love to go!
Hopefully there's second round tickets for standing or something..
winthrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Hong Kong956 Posts
July 25 2012 12:22 GMT
#208
gogo moonglade
Incredible Miracle
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
July 26 2012 00:10 GMT
#209
On July 25 2012 20:24 magicaljobo wrote:
Damn sold out
Happy to pay for a chance to be there..

Would love to go!
Hopefully there's second round tickets for standing or something..

Keep an ear out, we'll have some other stuff announced soon!
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Santi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Colombia466 Posts
July 26 2012 00:38 GMT
#210
SEA predictions :

1st Zerg
2nd Zerg
3rd Zerg
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
July 26 2012 05:29 GMT
#211
iaguz and Light had something to say about that @ ACL Melbourne!
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
CursivE
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia317 Posts
July 26 2012 06:02 GMT
#212
On July 26 2012 09:10 Dox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 20:24 magicaljobo wrote:
Damn sold out
Happy to pay for a chance to be there..

Would love to go!
Hopefully there's second round tickets for standing or something..

Keep an ear out, we'll have some other stuff announced soon!


Hey Dox,

I've been following the Reddit thread for this and there was an indication that there would be an announcement on Tuesday evening. Has anything been announced yet?
MC || HuK || MMA || Squirtle || TLO || Sea || HerO || MarineKing || MVP || NesTea
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
July 27 2012 13:51 GMT
#213
Hey guys,

Anyone making the trip to Sydney and know of any decent accom, I had some booked but my colleagues at work have told me that I will likely die if I stay there. Sort of keen to change my place now haha. Anyone know any decent idea for about 150/night?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
Reaps
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom1280 Posts
July 27 2012 13:56 GMT
#214
On July 18 2012 09:37 Nuubie wrote:
HD & PainUser, thought they were burned alive after last IPL

+ Show Spoiler +
In all seriousness, that event should've hurt their chances to ever commentate big events again


What happend? I didn't get chance to see the last IPL.
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
July 31 2012 01:24 GMT
#215
On July 26 2012 15:02 CursivE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 09:10 Dox wrote:
On July 25 2012 20:24 magicaljobo wrote:
Damn sold out
Happy to pay for a chance to be there..

Would love to go!
Hopefully there's second round tickets for standing or something..

Keep an ear out, we'll have some other stuff announced soon!


Hey Dox,

I've been following the Reddit thread for this and there was an indication that there would be an announcement on Tuesday evening. Has anything been announced yet?

http://www.aclpro.com.au/forums/topic/18308-wcs-further-ticket-details/
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
August 01 2012 08:35 GMT
#216
Two more tickets being given away in less than an hour - http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=5479
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
BEARDiaguz
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia2362 Posts
August 01 2012 09:11 GMT
#217
On July 18 2012 10:36 ZenithM wrote:
Rooting for YoonYJ, such an amazing player, soooo underrated...


Thought you were cheering for me you traitor.
ProgamerAustralian alcohol user follow @iaguzSC2
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
August 01 2012 09:39 GMT
#218
Hmm I never got the email asking if I was still coming today...I am but no email, Any ideas Dox?
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
MrJoKer
Profile Joined November 2011
France232 Posts
August 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#219
It will be awesome.
@AbeggJip
Bobble
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia1493 Posts
August 01 2012 11:03 GMT
#220
On August 01 2012 18:11 iaguz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 10:36 ZenithM wrote:
Rooting for YoonYJ, such an amazing player, soooo underrated...


Thought you were cheering for me you traitor.


I'll never leave you future winner sir.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1155
SteadfastSC754
ComeBackTV 733
TaKeTV 499
IndyStarCraft 206
Rex133
EnkiAlexander 71
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 778
IndyStarCraft 203
Rex 136
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 40
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45470
Shuttle 660
Mini 437
Rush 349
Larva 326
Soma 282
BeSt 196
Hyuk 109
firebathero 84
Dewaltoss 76
[ Show more ]
Mong 65
Sexy 33
ToSsGirL 31
Trap 26
Bale 18
Rock 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8387
qojqva1826
Counter-Strike
fl0m1349
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1615
Khaldor1190
Other Games
hiko1334
FrodaN1184
DeMusliM370
ArmadaUGS184
Livibee179
XBOCT170
KnowMe124
XaKoH 109
Beastyqt108
QueenE97
C9.Mang091
Mew2King78
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV280
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• poizon28 42
• StrangeGG 28
• Hinosc 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur362
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 3m
Online Event
18h 3m
FEL
23h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.