• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9045 users

ESV TV Grand Prix II - $3500 - Korean tournament - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 20:09 GMT
#41
Life fighting!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 16 2012 20:20 GMT
#42
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 20:30:04
July 16 2012 20:28 GMT
#43
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 16 2012 20:32 GMT
#44
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.

Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 16 2012 20:37 GMT
#45
On July 17 2012 05:32 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.


Seems like only you are taking offense to this. Stop freaking out about nothing, I stand by my statement, all the quality ones were out of Korea at the time, I did not say the others were "bad", just not Grand Prix invite worthy, including yourself.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
July 16 2012 20:40 GMT
#46
On July 17 2012 05:37 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:32 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.


Seems like only you are taking offense to this. Stop freaking out about nothing, I stand by my statement, all the quality ones were out of Korea at the time, I did not say the others were "bad", just not Grand Prix invite worthy, including yourself.


I know I'm not "worthy" or whatever, I'm just fustrated that you said that there weren't any quality foreigner in Korea. Just put that the foreigners invited weren't in Korea/did not accpet. easy enough, rather than saying they weren't of "quality" for your small tournament.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 20:46:10
July 16 2012 20:43 GMT
#47
On July 17 2012 05:40 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:32 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.


Seems like only you are taking offense to this. Stop freaking out about nothing, I stand by my statement, all the quality ones were out of Korea at the time, I did not say the others were "bad", just not Grand Prix invite worthy, including yourself.


I know I'm not "worthy" or whatever, I'm just fustrated that you said that there weren't any quality foreigner in Korea. Just put that the foreigners invited weren't in Korea/did not accpet. easy enough, rather than saying they weren't of "quality" for your small tournament.


I can put what I want it's my tournament. I stand by my statement. I am sorry it hurts, but 95% of the foreign player base is awful, and I am not one to sugar coat it. If you want to have your hand held and told only nice things I am not your guy. Please stop shitting up this thread.

Edit: Ohhhhh I remember you. You were the guy going insane on Twitter about how LastShadow can't play in the Korean Weekly despite him playing in them before and being more than welcome to join..... I really hope you find something better to do (like maybe go practice?) than harassing me about everything.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 21:09:15
July 16 2012 20:50 GMT
#48
On July 17 2012 05:43 Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:40 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:32 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.


Seems like only you are taking offense to this. Stop freaking out about nothing, I stand by my statement, all the quality ones were out of Korea at the time, I did not say the others were "bad", just not Grand Prix invite worthy, including yourself.


I know I'm not "worthy" or whatever, I'm just fustrated that you said that there weren't any quality foreigner in Korea. Just put that the foreigners invited weren't in Korea/did not accpet. easy enough, rather than saying they weren't of "quality" for your small tournament.


I can put what I want it's my tournament. I stand by my statement. I am sorry it hurts, but 95% of the foreign player base is awful, and I am not one to sugar coat it. If you want to have your hand held and told only nice things I am not your guy. Please stop shitting up this thread.
Edit: Ohhhhh I remember you. You were the guy going insane on Twitter about how LastShadow can't play in the Korean Weekly despite him playing in them before and being more than welcome to join..... I really hope you find something better to do (like maybe go practice?) than harassing me about everything.



but you are clearly misleading people.

You're calling players like Jinro, TLO, Haypro, SaSe, awful, and that what you are doing because you dismiss them in your post. I'm not saying you should hold foreigners hands or anything, but at least say that you did invite foreigners and they did not accept the invites in the main thread page. That way you don't shit on the players who are good, but declined your invite.

They are only good if they play in your tournament then, is that right?

EDIT: I actually just brought it up, I didn't go insane, actually didn't care in the slightest, when I asked you that, I simply asked why some of the foreigners weren't given offers, and you said that they were, I wasn't angry or mad or even peeved at all about any of it.

and to be honest, I'm not even mad, I'm just saying that I am not exactly jumping for joy on how easily you dismiss all the foreigners who work hard and practice like hell over here. To say they aren't quality is like a slap to the face. I personally don't care about myself, I know I'm not a quality foreigner, but when I talk to a lot of the top foreigner here. It sometimes fustrates me on how much they practice and the complete lack of even a morsel of respect they get. When I read the threads and people calling some of the players here "awful" or of low "quality" it gets to me. because there are quality foreigners here, and because they don't accept your invite, you dismiss them as not up to par, when they simply just declined an invite, for whatever reason they did so. Then state that the quality foreigners here in Korea declined an invite, but then again, that would look bad on the tournament if they declined an invite, wouldn't it?

I'm not mad at all, Just pointing it out. I have nothing against you at all actually. I don't get mad at people, I'm just stating whats on my mind on this, and since this is the tournament thread, this would be the place to bring it up.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 16 2012 20:52 GMT
#49
On July 17 2012 05:50 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 05:43 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:40 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:37 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:32 masterbreti wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:28 Diamond wrote:
On July 17 2012 05:20 masterbreti wrote:
Your note in the group spoiler is rather stupid. Saying that there isn't any "quality" foreigners in Korea is complete BS. There are many foreigners, and some of them are great players, but you seem to forget them, claiming they aren't quality players. such a joke. Nevermind you don't actually approach us foreigners in Korea, but you expect us to come climbing to you guys for a seed? I know personally I wasn't asked,a lot of the foreigners weren't asked I presume as well. it doesn't matter that we weren't approached, but what digusts me is that you claim none of us are "quality" players.

Jinro, Haypro, TLO, SaSe aren't "quality" foreigners?


Thorzain and Sase were invited, neither accepted. Jinro turned down a Grand Prix #1 invite saying he does not want invites. TLO was not in Korea when this was ran. Where's the quality after that? I mean Major is good but I can't have 3 invites, need 2 or 4. Also Haypro has turned down the Korean Weekly many times before. I am sorry but I don't know who you are as a player....


Then don't say that there aren't any "quality" foreigners in Korea, Just say none of them accepted/you didn't invite them. Don't call them bad just because they don't play in this tournament.

and most people don't know who I am as a player, but I did live in the prime house for over 3 months, but I guess to most people that doesn't actually mean anything, but I wouldn't have accpeted anyways.


Seems like only you are taking offense to this. Stop freaking out about nothing, I stand by my statement, all the quality ones were out of Korea at the time, I did not say the others were "bad", just not Grand Prix invite worthy, including yourself.


I know I'm not "worthy" or whatever, I'm just fustrated that you said that there weren't any quality foreigner in Korea. Just put that the foreigners invited weren't in Korea/did not accpet. easy enough, rather than saying they weren't of "quality" for your small tournament.


I can put what I want it's my tournament. I stand by my statement. I am sorry it hurts, but 95% of the foreign player base is awful, and I am not one to sugar coat it. If you want to have your hand held and told only nice things I am not your guy. Please stop shitting up this thread.


but you are clearly misleading people.

You're calling players like Jinro, TLO, Haypro, SaSe, awful, and that what you are doing because you dismiss them in your post. I'm not saying you should hold foreigners hands or anything, but at least say that you did invite foreigners and they did not accept the invites in the main thread page. That way you don't shit on the players who are good, but declined your invite.

They are only good if they play in your tournament then, is that right?


There I changed it, stop derailing this thread because you are mad about god knows what. Stop it and go away please.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 16 2012 21:33 GMT
#50
Starting soon, stream is already up and idling!

http://www.esvtv.com
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
CrazyBirdman
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany3509 Posts
July 16 2012 21:38 GMT
#51
I will make the very bold prediction that the games will be awesome and that at the end of this Grand Prix Taeja will be the champion. Winning ESVs is just his thing.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 16 2012 22:00 GMT
#52
Starting in 10 mins, gogo!

http://www.esvtv.com
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 22:09 GMT
#53
Here we goooooo!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
July 16 2012 22:09 GMT
#54
This'll be my first time to see how the new maps play out. Looking forward to it!
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 16 2012 22:10 GMT
#55
Starting now, first match is FXO.Gumiho vs. SlayerS.Miya! GOGO!

http://www.esvtv.com
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
July 16 2012 22:11 GMT
#56
High level TvZ, I miss seeing this in tournaments these days.
Gheizen64
Profile Joined June 2010
Italy2077 Posts
July 16 2012 22:15 GMT
#57
Wow Ohana seems like the most balanced map ever stats wise.
Seen as G.ZZZ [COPPER SCUM] on Steam
Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
July 16 2012 22:28 GMT
#58
MANZENITH got this tournament
gogogo
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 16 2012 22:30 GMT
#59
Miya just dominated Gumiho, though I remember him being quite behind when I last saw, and stopped watching for a bit. How did Miya comeback? More of Gumiho's mistakes, or just excellent play by Miya?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
July 16 2012 22:33 GMT
#60
On July 17 2012 07:30 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Miya just dominated Gumiho, though I remember him being quite behind when I last saw, and stopped watching for a bit. How did Miya comeback? More of Gumiho's mistakes, or just excellent play by Miya?


ZvT Miya just defended quite well the drops and then ran units into Gumiho with a better eco, denying the 4th on the right. Good creep spread too but it's a pain to see random schmoe zerg defeating good T left and right ><
Zest fanboy.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft465
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 152
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX2
League of Legends
Doublelift4818
Counter-Strike
taco 565
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox631
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor687
Other Games
summit1g7763
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0279
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS44
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 5m
Online Event
9h 5m
FEL
14h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.