• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

[OSL] Dual Tournament Day 1 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 103 Next
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
July 16 2012 11:44 GMT
#741
On July 16 2012 20:41 kafkaesque wrote:
So is there any BW coming up on this Stream?

I was hoping for some, since "OSL".


BW OSL Ro4 is tomorrow.
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
July 16 2012 11:44 GMT
#742
On July 16 2012 20:43 haitike wrote:
Why is not the Korean stream in the sidebar event list?

I cant believe that a bad english caster get more viewers that the awesome OGN casters.


I second this..

How is it that OGNs own stream has 1,5k Viewers yet an english restream is doubling their viewers? >.<
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
July 16 2012 11:44 GMT
#743
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.

You need to be really sharp on the timing MVP was going for. He didn't have as much supply as, for example, MarineKing would have had (partly due to his safer opening and buildings to block expands), and MKP would have had +1 way earlier than this, and would have brought the factory to impede the zealot pathing or something. MKP double medivac timing is much much scarier than what MVP did, the window where you can do damage is very thin (like 30 seconds - 1 minute long, before too many upgrades are done for Protoss, or he has enough supply to hold comfortably, or the first Colossus is out)
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#744
On July 16 2012 20:42 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens


Ravens always the answer. Always


like at the beginning of sc2 when every terran told zerg to use nydus networks :D
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#745
On July 16 2012 20:44 dignitas.merz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:43 haitike wrote:
Why is not the Korean stream in the sidebar event list?

I cant believe that a bad english caster get more viewers that the awesome OGN casters.


I second this..

How is it that OGNs own stream has 1,5k Viewers yet an english restream is doubling their viewers? >.<


Thirded. Also, learning Korean is ezpz. They enunciate quite well...
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#746
wtf is going on why is this a replay? is the match finished?
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#747
Cause OGN released their twitch stream way too late.
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#748
On July 16 2012 20:45 chambertin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:44 dignitas.merz wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:43 haitike wrote:
Why is not the Korean stream in the sidebar event list?

I cant believe that a bad english caster get more viewers that the awesome OGN casters.


I second this..

How is it that OGNs own stream has 1,5k Viewers yet an english restream is doubling their viewers? >.<


Thirded. Also, learning Korean is ezpz. They enunciate quite well...

GOM's learn korean segments are helping me ^^
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
gakkgakk
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Norway902 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#749
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens

Dont think mvp had time to get out enough raven for Oz' attack. If he tried going for ravens I think it would cause him to loose even harder.
A timing is a build done by a player you like. An allin is a build done by one you dont. -sOda~
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 16 2012 11:45 GMT
#750
On July 16 2012 20:45 leveller wrote:
wtf is going on why is this a replay? is the match finished?

they always show a quick recap after the games
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 16 2012 11:46 GMT
#751
Archons under guardian shield in that situation are never going to die so hard to hold that without ghosts
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 11:46:49
July 16 2012 11:46 GMT
#752
On July 16 2012 20:45 gakkgakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens

Dont think mvp had time to get out enough raven for Oz' attack. If he tried going for ravens I think it would cause him to loose even harder.

:D


---

Come on Mvp
IshinShishi
Profile Joined April 2012
Japan6156 Posts
July 16 2012 11:46 GMT
#753
I'm sure that MVP would've won if he built ravens guys, imagine a full energy raven dropping the HSM bomb ( as Khaldor would put it) on top of every zealot and doing shield damage.
So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 16 2012 11:47 GMT
#754
On July 16 2012 20:45 gakkgakk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens

Dont think mvp had time to get out enough raven for Oz' attack. If he tried going for ravens I think it would cause him to loose even harder.

;_;

it's not funny *sob*
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
July 16 2012 11:47 GMT
#755
who is casting btw on the english stream??
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Zane
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania3916 Posts
July 16 2012 11:47 GMT
#756
On July 16 2012 20:47 X3GoldDot wrote:
who is casting btw on the english stream??

Nony and some guy.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 11:51:06
July 16 2012 11:48 GMT
#757
On July 16 2012 20:46 IshinShishi wrote:
I'm sure that MVP would've won if he built ravens guys, imagine a full energy raven dropping the HSM bomb ( as Khaldor would put it) on top of every zealot and doing shield damage.

And just imagine the sick damage on that one Archon's shield it would have hit...

Edit: In fact, last time, I tried to HSM a group of immortals (I was playing mech against Protoss haha ;D), and burst out laughing when I realized it was probably the dumbest and most useless shit I could have done with it ;D
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 11:49:20
July 16 2012 11:48 GMT
#758
On July 16 2012 20:47 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:45 gakkgakk wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens

Dont think mvp had time to get out enough raven for Oz' attack. If he tried going for ravens I think it would cause him to loose even harder.

;_;

it's not funny *sob*


You need to losen up Haxx.

===

Sniper's showed a lot of great ZvZ lately.

He's also showed a lot of very long ZvZ lately.

I'd laugh if this is an hour long epic =p

e: and with that said he goes for an early pool xD
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
July 16 2012 11:49 GMT
#759
Losers

Z11 Min <Ohana> Z5 Sniper

sniper has a faster pool, min goes pool, hatch at 14
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 16 2012 11:50 GMT
#760
thanks Juliette for the LR as always
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam639
C9.Mang0344
JimRising 241
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 36
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.