• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7194 users

[OSL] Dual Tournament Day 1 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 103 Next
iky43210
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2099 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 11:41:34
July 16 2012 11:40 GMT
#721
warp mechanics is dumb, negates defender advantages and let protoss plays gimmicky with all-ins. I rather they slap maximum # unit allowed warp in per pylon and buff them accordingly in other areas
MrChupee
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia161 Posts
July 16 2012 11:40 GMT
#722
Oz looks so happy to be on a televised OSL match...
I dunno why, but I really feel for him
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#723
wow Mvp vs. Oz good stuff, gonna be hard to work today :/
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#724
On July 16 2012 20:39 Ace1123 wrote:
It's so hard to hold 2 base allin from toss But still GGWP!


Unless he cancelled it he was getting a 3rd base during all of that.
BgSBendeR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada170 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#725
loool there's no crowd. now this is a suprise..
I wonder why..
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
ElephantBaby
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1365 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#726
On July 16 2012 20:40 iky43210 wrote:
warp mechanics is dumb

2nd this.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#727
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#728
So is there any BW coming up on this Stream?

I was hoping for some, since "OSL".
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
July 16 2012 11:41 GMT
#729
On July 16 2012 20:39 Ace1123 wrote:
It's so hard to hold 2 base allin from toss But still GGWP!

Oz took a 3rd behind it, was equal on upgrades and similar on econ. Its not even an all in.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
bokchoi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Korea (South)9498 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#730
On July 16 2012 20:40 Bagration wrote:
Congrats Oz. Looks like he might finally be breaking that long slump


He did say (not today, but in another interview), he got overconfident after getting to the Ro8 of Code S so easily and transferring teams. He said getting eliminated in the Ro32 of Code S was his wake-up call and he's been practicing very hard since then.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#731
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#732
On July 16 2012 20:41 kafkaesque wrote:
So is there any BW coming up on this Stream?

I was hoping for some, since "OSL".


I don't think so. OSL SC2 Dual Tournament...
LiquipediaWanderer
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#733
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.


I think CK and Ohana are terrible vs that build but Entombed and Antiga are alright...
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#734
On July 16 2012 20:42 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 20:41 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:40 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:38 Dodgin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:37 chambertin wrote:
On July 16 2012 20:34 Dodgin wrote:
Mvp always seems to lose to this build


Can you recall a T holding this well without losing SCVs?

Not whining, for reals, I'm just curious cuz I keep losing to this T_T


I can't recall, every time I see protoss do this terran loses even when he holds his ramp with a concave and bunkers.

I guess the answer is to attack before storm/charge is done.


(sigh) ,,,,, I feel like you need a bigger concave, that area was too damn small... maybe outside the third with bunkers

idk T_T


The map didn't help that's for sure, there's so little room to move your units at the top of that ramp when you have bunkers there.

Gotta be Ravens


Ravens always the answer. Always
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
JeffGoldblum
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Cook Islands191 Posts
July 16 2012 11:42 GMT
#735
On July 16 2012 20:41 BgSBendeR wrote:
loool there's no crowd. now this is a suprise..
I wonder why..


Soooo cute.
I'm Jeff Goldblum
haitike
Profile Joined June 2009
Spain2744 Posts
July 16 2012 11:43 GMT
#736
Why is not the Korean stream in the sidebar event list?

I cant believe that a bad english caster get more viewers that the awesome OGN casters.
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
July 16 2012 11:43 GMT
#737
On July 16 2012 20:41 kafkaesque wrote:
So is there any BW coming up on this Stream?

I was hoping for some, since "OSL".

tomorrow, FvF
Stork[gm]
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
July 16 2012 11:43 GMT
#738
Cool replay
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
July 16 2012 11:43 GMT
#739
On July 16 2012 20:41 kafkaesque wrote:
So is there any BW coming up on this Stream?

I was hoping for some, since "OSL".


Can't tell if serious... @_@

If you are there's Flash Fanta tomorrow roughly same time....

Woo!!! gogo Fantasy!
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
iky43210
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States2099 Posts
July 16 2012 11:43 GMT
#740
On July 16 2012 20:41 BgSBendeR wrote:
loool there's no broodwar. now this is a suprise..
I wonder why..

fixed
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 34
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick207
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos531
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 25m
Replay Cast
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.