Ah, I see. What a nasty upgrade.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:53 SinTio wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2012 06:52 Holgerius wrote: Wait, question; do Infestors have enough energy for fungal as soon as they pop out from the eggs (yeh, I'm terrible at this game)? With Pathogen Glands done, yes. Ah, I see. What a nasty upgrade. | ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
ReachTheSky
United States3294 Posts
| ||
|
Gescom
Canada3516 Posts
| ||
|
YoucriedWolf
Sweden1456 Posts
| ||
|
JayJay_90
Germany1632 Posts
![]() better waste half of my army right before ultras are out | ||
|
shawster
Canada2485 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:56 blade55555 wrote: fuuu feedback. In general I feel roof made the wrong decisions this game to lose this xD. I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. wouldn't you say mutaling has the advantage in a base race though? | ||
|
Ishikawakun
Germany25 Posts
| ||
|
DayWalk3r
Canada192 Posts
great decisions by type real! gg wp | ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
gg | ||
|
wswordsmen
United States987 Posts
| ||
|
Alokiya
United States648 Posts
| ||
|
blade55555
United States17423 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:58 shawster wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2012 06:56 blade55555 wrote: fuuu feedback. In general I feel roof made the wrong decisions this game to lose this xD. I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. wouldn't you say mutaling has the advantage in a base race though? Sure except the base trade started before he even had mutas in production. I think he should have kept roach/ling (especially after killing the third with no cancel and seeing his opponent moving out with gateway units only). He could have done a flank with roach/ling and won the game there imo rather then go for base race and then mutas come in like after the natural was destroyed. | ||
|
SinTio
Germany871 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:58 shawster wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2012 06:56 blade55555 wrote: fuuu feedback. In general I feel roof made the wrong decisions this game to lose this xD. I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. wouldn't you say mutaling has the advantage in a base race though? He didn't really have Mutas when the base race started though | ||
|
Obaten
United States730 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:58 shawster wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2012 06:56 blade55555 wrote: fuuu feedback. In general I feel roof made the wrong decisions this game to lose this xD. I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. wouldn't you say mutaling has the advantage in a base race though? Didn't he go base race when he had a bunch of roaches out? | ||
|
Grend
1600 Posts
Good cast except for that though. | ||
|
CapnAmerica
United States508 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:59 Alokiya wrote: I think Mr. Bitter said it best when he said Ohana produces the craziest games, I've seen more crazy base trades and recovery situations on that map than every other map in the current tournament pool combined (Ok, probably an exaggeration, but Ohana just seems to produce weird games.) That's because Ohana means family, and family means crazy. | ||
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
On July 11 2012 06:56 blade55555 wrote: fuuu feedback. In general I feel roof made the wrong decisions this game to lose this xD. I dont' think he should have ever went for the base trade to begin with imo. I thought his decision making was really good until he moved out with this infestors and lings right before his ultras and adrenal glands were ready. I think he was at a winning position at that point with a perfect anti stalker army. | ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
Poll: What did Blastroof need to do? When the HTs feedbacked the infestors and stormed 40 lings, no chance. (9) Went fine, just needed to control better. (7) Transition to roaches and go for a roach infestor ling timing. (2) HYDRAS (2) Go back to muta ling. (0) 20 total votes Your vote: What did Blastroof need to do? (Vote): Transition to roaches and go for a roach infestor ling timing. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Calm Jaedong Horang2 Mini actioN EffOrt Soulkey Soma [ Show more ] Stork Rush Larva BeSt Snow ZerO firebathero Mong Zeus Last 910 hero Mind Free Hyun Sharp PianO sorry Pusan Shinee JYJ Shine Bale Hm[arnc] ToSsGirL Sexy HiyA Aegong Terrorterran scan(afreeca) Sacsri Noble Rock Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2210 olofmeister1625 hiko747 B2W.Neo332 DeMusliM226 Livibee190 Pyrionflax162 Liquid`VortiX139 Khaldor89 Trikslyr75 QueenE66 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|