• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

[TSL4] Qualifier 13 - EU/NA #9 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
800 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
July 10 2012 20:48 GMT
#521
lol at Axeltoss just assuming Cyto writing his name.
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
July 10 2012 20:48 GMT
#522
Huh, there was a South African player in this qualifier? I think this is the first time I spot a player from the African continent.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
July 10 2012 20:49 GMT
#523
On July 11 2012 05:48 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Huh, there was a South African player in this qualifier? I think this is the first time I spot a player from the African continent.

Yeah, I was pretty happy to see PandaTank doing well. Unfortunately he fell out just before the quarter finals where I usually start watching from
Moderator
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
July 10 2012 20:50 GMT
#524
On July 11 2012 05:33 TumNarDok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 05:28 Champloo wrote:

Yesssssss, I don't think he knows any of the top8 except for maybe Cyto and Elfi, lol. Why not get casters who follow the scene?



(and casters will not know what hit them - but we will see if Sean and Mike did their homework, I'm pretty sure that Day[9] is prepared)


I don't think he is prepared. If he doesn't even watch HSC, which is one of the biggest tournaments already, then I don't think he follows any tournaments besides the ones he casts at all. Maybe GSL.
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 20:53:02
July 10 2012 20:52 GMT
#525
On July 11 2012 05:48 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Huh, there was a South African player in this qualifier? I think this is the first time I spot a player from the African continent.


Yes. It was PandaTank; he participated in a lot of qualifiers. I also think that he's the only African I've seen playing; I'm not even sure if he's really playing from SA or if he's a SA living in Europe.
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
July 10 2012 20:54 GMT
#526
On July 11 2012 05:52 Warpish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 05:48 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Huh, there was a South African player in this qualifier? I think this is the first time I spot a player from the African continent.


Yes. It was PandaTank; he participated in a lot of qualifiers. I also think that he's the only African I've seen playing; I'm not even sure if he's really playing from SA.

I'm pretty sure he is. I used to play Dota with him on the SA Dota server a few years ago and I've heard that he's a fairly prominent member in the relatively small SA SC2 scene.
Moderator
TumNarDok
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany854 Posts
July 10 2012 20:56 GMT
#527
Pandatank was a regular player i nthe Polarfluke tournament series and lives in SA.
He was at the EU combined WCS finals if you want a RL VoD.

Speak of polarfluke.. where is he :/
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
July 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#528
Man I'm missing Terran players =/.

Don't know who to root for, guess I'll go for the Zerg
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#529
Why is the stream not embedded on TL ? 0.o

I'm pretty sure BabyKnight is in now no matter what, which makes me happy
OtoshimonoU
Profile Joined December 2011
United States509 Posts
July 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#530
No terrans. It's ok.
God Young ho
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
July 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#531
cupcake = thomasG from wc3
anyone that followed the european scene knows him
he switched from terran to protoss, he is a solid player with good micro
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
July 10 2012 21:02 GMT
#532
Let's just get to the damn games lol they aren't even talking about anything.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
MBH
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland796 Posts
July 10 2012 21:03 GMT
#533
Why is there no embedded TL stream anymore?

Always like it because the window is bigger.
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
July 10 2012 21:03 GMT
#534
lol cupcake an extremely manly name for a protoss player =D.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
July 10 2012 21:04 GMT
#535
On July 11 2012 06:03 MBH wrote:
Why is there no embedded TL stream anymore?

Always like it because the window is bigger.


Yeah me to :/.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
July 10 2012 21:04 GMT
#536
On July 11 2012 06:03 DMXD wrote:
lol cupcake an extremely manly name for a protoss player =D.


Almost as manly as Pink.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
July 10 2012 21:05 GMT
#537
There won't be a TL embed for this particular qualifier, we are testing something re: Twitch. Thanks for being understanding!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
July 10 2012 21:05 GMT
#538
it would be hilarious if elfi makes it with a pvp every round since ro32
Warpish
Profile Joined June 2011
834 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 21:06:54
July 10 2012 21:06 GMT
#539
On July 11 2012 06:05 Seiferz wrote:
it would be hilarious if elfi makes it with a pvp every round since ro32


Is even funnier, it's PvP from the Ro256.
blacksheepwall
Profile Joined June 2011
China1530 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 21:08:34
July 10 2012 21:06 GMT
#540
I was a little disappointed in the casting from the Zeek.tv guys today. They missed a tonne of stuff on the mini-map and missed a lot of reasoning behind gameplay decisions. Usually they're not too bad but today they really grated on me for some reason.

Also, BigFatPanda was losing his cool hardcore in the chat when they were waiting for the Stephano game, a little unprofessional and off-putting to me.

I do really appreciate them taking so much time trying to cast these and get the games out to people though, so props for that.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ // </3 Taeja
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 120
ViBE115
Nathanias 75
ProTech54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12911
Rain 1548
GuemChi 973
Artosis 703
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox869
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6411
shahzam638
WinterStarcraft510
JimRising 422
C9.Mang0332
Trikslyr50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• davetesta17
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 27m
INu's Battles
10h 27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 27m
OSC
21h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 27m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.