On June 30 2012 16:44 Fragile51 wrote:
ultralisk
drop harass
ultralisk
drop harass
Dammit. You beat me to it.
I mean
BUT WHICH OVERLORD IS THE ULTRALISK IN.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On June 30 2012 16:44 Fragile51 wrote: ultralisk drop harass Dammit. You beat me to it. I mean BUT WHICH OVERLORD IS THE ULTRALISK IN. | ||
|
Krossfire
Australia1071 Posts
| ||
|
AgentChaos
United Kingdom4569 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
aznball123
2759 Posts
| ||
|
SnipedSoul
Canada2158 Posts
| ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
On June 30 2012 16:47 GreyKnight wrote: I think symbol just syncs well with this map Symbopolis. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
On June 30 2012 16:47 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 30 2012 16:47 GreyKnight wrote: I think symbol just syncs well with this map Symbopolis. or just every other zerg, with that 30 percent win rate for terran? :/ | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2441 Posts
On June 30 2012 16:45 SeeKeR wrote: I'm very interested to know as to why Symbol transitioned so late into BroodLords He should've went fast 2 spire broodlord at hive tech instead of ultralisks. They're a better choice in general on this map and especially when ahead | ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
I have no idea who to back in this one. I love both these teams. I've been a TSL fan since FD/Tester, but I also love NSHS. I think I'll probably do the unspeakable and change my fan emblem to whoever wins this match. | ||
|
GTPGlitch
5061 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Krossfire
Australia1071 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
JerKy
Korea (South)3013 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy Bisu EffOrt Mini Soma Rush Stork [ Show more ] Hyuk firebathero Light Snow ZerO Last Soulkey actioN Zeus Barracks Killer Sea.KH Dewaltoss hero Mong Pusan Shinee Hyun Bale ToSsGirL Free Shine Yoon sorry PianO Aegong Sharp yabsab zelot HiyA Sacsri Icarus Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41221 singsing2110 B2W.Neo671 hiko426 byalli324 crisheroes299 DeMusliM226 Livibee196 Hui .168 Liquid`VortiX108 Rex96 Mew2King95 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|