On June 29 2012 18:40 Dodgin wrote:
Why do Mvp and Bomber not want me to watch the GSTL? T.T
Why do Mvp and Bomber not want me to watch the GSTL? T.T
Mvp is even playing terran today !!!!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:40 Dodgin wrote: Why do Mvp and Bomber not want me to watch the GSTL? T.T Mvp is even playing terran today !!!! | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
MVP stream save me | ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen | ||
|
IMMoonLight
Korea (South)332 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:39 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:38 IMMoonLight wrote: On June 29 2012 18:37 Belisarius wrote: Wow, fnatic throwing their big guns around early. Surely finale's not that scary? Big gun??OZ achive any wins for fnatic??? Oz is still the player with the most results for Fnatic. The fact that he's doing terrible lately kinda detracts from that though.. But OZ now is in Code A ~~maybe soon be in code B....... so bad performance recently... | ||
|
woody60707
United States1863 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. oh. Nvm. Misread your initial post Wait, what? How? lol | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:40 HolyArrow wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:36 FakeDeath wrote: On June 29 2012 18:35 HolyArrow wrote: On June 29 2012 18:34 pdd wrote: And Oz's losing streak continues (I know he won 1 game vs Maru, but still.. his been on a downward trend recently) I heard he got a girlfriend. We all know what that does to players... xD MC beg to differ. DRG beg to differ. I'm not sure about DRG, but MC fell off for a while when he first met his girlfriend, I think. DRG's also had his small down periods like when he got knocked out of the last GSL. /shrug Oh comon, If you've been following the history of DRG, you'd know that DRG went into a mini-slump due to being demoralized by being defeated a second time by MKP in the finals at MLG Winter Championship. The fans and I had to draw DRG tons of pictures to get him back on his feet. Girlfriend had nothing to do with it. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:43 GhandiEAGLE wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen I misread his initial post. | ||
|
Trukk
United States38 Posts
| ||
|
woody60707
United States1863 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:44 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:43 GhandiEAGLE wrote: On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen I misread his initial post. Yes, even so, you answered correctly. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:46 woody60707 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:44 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:43 GhandiEAGLE wrote: On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen I misread his initial post. Yes, even so, you answered correctly. No I didn't. I thought you were asking why GSL doesn't play the entire Call Me Maybe song, rather than just a part of the chorus. When I thought that's what you posted, that's when I replied, "agreed. Really love that song." | ||
|
woody60707
United States1863 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:47 SeeKeR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:46 woody60707 wrote: On June 29 2012 18:44 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:43 GhandiEAGLE wrote: On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen I misread his initial post. Yes, even so, you answered correctly. No I didn't. I thought you were asking why GSL doesn't play the entire Call Me Maybe song, rather than just a part of the chorus. When I thought that's what you posted, that's when I replied, "agreed. Really love that song." ... I was joking, | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On June 29 2012 18:48 woody60707 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2012 18:47 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:46 woody60707 wrote: On June 29 2012 18:44 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:43 GhandiEAGLE wrote: On June 29 2012 18:41 SeeKeR wrote: On June 29 2012 18:40 woody60707 wrote: Why doesn't the GSL play GG maybe. It's such a better song. agreed. Really love that song Well by that logic, they should just play Temp0 songs the entire time. Mr.Chae, make this happen I misread his initial post. Yes, even so, you answered correctly. No I didn't. I thought you were asking why GSL doesn't play the entire Call Me Maybe song, rather than just a part of the chorus. When I thought that's what you posted, that's when I replied, "agreed. Really love that song." ... I was joking, joking about what? | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
| ||
|
Wafflelisk
Canada1061 Posts
| ||
|
Joysick
United States57 Posts
| ||
|
Farone
Netherlands1219 Posts
| ||
|
babysimba
10466 Posts
| ||
|
zezamer
Finland5701 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle EffOrt Mini Soma Larva ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns34077 singsing2493 B2W.Neo1261 DeMusliM241 Livibee164 Liquid`VortiX127 Mew2King86 ArmadaUGS72 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|