On June 11 2012 19:41 ObliviousNA wrote:
Stalker learn korean: what phonetic sound does "3ək" make?
Stalker learn korean: what phonetic sound does "3ək" make?
"Chujoekja" I think is a close romanization of stalker? Correct me if I'm wrong.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
las91
United States5080 Posts
On June 11 2012 19:41 ObliviousNA wrote: Stalker learn korean: what phonetic sound does "3ək" make? "Chujoekja" I think is a close romanization of stalker? Correct me if I'm wrong. | ||
|
Zvenn3n
Sweden1196 Posts
On June 11 2012 19:42 Dosey wrote: Show nested quote + On June 11 2012 19:41 Fragile51 wrote: On June 11 2012 19:40 Zvenn3n wrote: God I hope Seed loses here and wins the final match, just so I can use this joke: Well, looks like X just got Seeded into Code A. Haha, that'd be pretty brilliant :p He's been up all night thinking of that one ![]() Actually, I'm from Sweden, so I've basically just woken up Clarity in the morning! | ||
|
Fragile51
Netherlands15767 Posts
bring it home! :D | ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
AbuntuGuntu
United States1972 Posts
Also..."I am Wolf....*silence* Brought to you by Moiseur J :p | ||
|
Zvenn3n
Sweden1196 Posts
| ||
|
-YoricK-
United States477 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
Dosey
United States4505 Posts
Aww look at that... he brought lunch. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
bittman
Australia8759 Posts
On June 11 2012 19:46 Zvenn3n wrote: Monsieur J... makes me think of Day[9], anyone else feeling like that? Hahahahahahaha, yes. | ||
|
KiNGxXx
7928 Posts
| ||
|
anonymitylol
Canada4477 Posts
| ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On June 11 2012 19:46 -YoricK- wrote: No more Hot6? Will miss the Korean crowd always shouting Hot6! before a match. yea i thought they said at the last gsl final that hot 6 will continue sponsor gsl next season | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On June 11 2012 19:46 Zvenn3n wrote: Monsieur J... makes me think of Day[9], anyone else feeling like that? need a photoshop of this lol | ||
|
pdd
Australia9933 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|