On June 04 2012 10:25 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Nobody else is awake... The match was at 8:45 my time.
Nobody else is awake... The match was at 8:45 my time.
TT sorry to hear that.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
kerpal
United Kingdom2695 Posts
On June 04 2012 10:25 Liquid`Jinro wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2012 10:17 GreyKnight wrote: On June 04 2012 10:14 Liquid`Jinro wrote: So frustrating.... I set my alarm 1 hour early, went to bed early, and then I slept right through it anyway..... Don't know what to say. have hero slap your or something Nobody else is awake... The match was at 8:45 my time. TT sorry to hear that. | ||
|
hyptonic
2155 Posts
On June 04 2012 10:25 Liquid`Jinro wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2012 10:17 GreyKnight wrote: On June 04 2012 10:14 Liquid`Jinro wrote: So frustrating.... I set my alarm 1 hour early, went to bed early, and then I slept right through it anyway..... Don't know what to say. have hero slap your or something Nobody else is awake... The match was at 8:45 my time. try and see if you can still play? | ||
|
13JackaL
United States577 Posts
| ||
|
Chicane
United States7875 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Daniel C
Hong Kong1606 Posts
| ||
|
ibo422
Belgium2844 Posts
| ||
|
Hulavuta
United States1252 Posts
| ||
|
hyptonic
2155 Posts
| ||
|
Hulavuta
United States1252 Posts
| ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
Also, Jinro, you should see if you can hop in now before the night is over! I imagine if Qxc isn't busy he might be willing to play some games. | ||
|
ibo422
Belgium2844 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11110 Posts
| ||
|
kerpal
United Kingdom2695 Posts
On June 04 2012 10:40 Swords wrote: I'm just bummed IdrA didn't play that out so we could have more SC2 to watch. He was way behind, but I'd have enjoyed watching a longer IdrA/Ret game. I know that's not his thing, but it's too bad. Also, Jinro, you should see if you can hop in now before the night is over! I imagine if Qxc isn't busy he might be willing to play some games. Although it's pretty rude to ask someone if they're willing to play after you've missed the time, you're forcing them to be the bad guy if they want to take the WO. | ||
|
Dexington
Canada7276 Posts
On June 04 2012 10:42 ibo422 wrote: who will advance (or drop)? I heard something about the worst 12 players orso between divisions, but I'm not sure.. any info (or link to info) about this? They haven't said anything despite people asking in every thread. | ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
| ||
|
Swords
6038 Posts
On June 04 2012 10:43 kerpal wrote: Show nested quote + On June 04 2012 10:40 Swords wrote: I'm just bummed IdrA didn't play that out so we could have more SC2 to watch. He was way behind, but I'd have enjoyed watching a longer IdrA/Ret game. I know that's not his thing, but it's too bad. Also, Jinro, you should see if you can hop in now before the night is over! I imagine if Qxc isn't busy he might be willing to play some games. Although it's pretty rude to ask someone if they're willing to play after you've missed the time, you're forcing them to be the bad guy if they want to take the WO. I guess. I don't think anyone would blame qxc though if he was busy or didn't want to play in this case. Idra and Ret had the same problem yesterday and agreed to play the games later so we could enjoy them. | ||
|
ratbert
Germany1041 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt firebathero hero Hyun Sexy [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games fl0m2053 singsing1939 FrodaN1280 B2W.Neo922 Beastyqt728 Mlord418 Hui .233 Liquid`VortiX174 Livibee161 KnowMe140 ArmadaUGS138 Mew2King71 Trikslyr33 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|