He's always looked solid when he has played. Vods are up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ESportsTV
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Klogon
MURICA15980 Posts
On May 27 2012 17:12 xrapture wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 16:15 FakeDeath wrote: Wow Effort looking really solid in SC2 now. I would even say he is the best zerg among the BW players now. I missed the game. How good did he look? He's always looked solid when he has played. Vods are up. http://www.youtube.com/user/ESportsTV | ||
|
GoRushKinG
6 Posts
User was banned for this post. | ||
|
kamikami
France1057 Posts
On May 27 2012 23:17 awwnuts07 wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2012 16:43 kamikami wrote: No Bisu noooooooo !!! Next time prove yr level of handsomeness plz. This is just a fluke !!!! Don't worry, Bisu is still handsome, but the state of his game theory is ugly. When he warped in those extra units instead of starting his Robo, I knew he was in trouble. I'm keeping the faith. Bisu is a hard worker. I can totally see him grinding out games and watching vods this weekend to shore up his weaknesses. No dude, unfortunately he is doing skin care and haircut this weekend lol, but that's why he's my favorite :D. | ||
|
Fatlord
United Kingdom32 Posts
| ||
|
Antimatterz
United States1010 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2442 fl0m954 Beastyqt892 mouzStarbuck240 KnowMe183 ArmadaUGS141 Mew2King62 Trikslyr46 Chillindude31 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|