I saw the edit, thought "whew", and after moving on, by the time I realized what had happened I had already scanned the quoted post -__-
Ah, ty GMarshal, hero knight is revealed

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
I saw the edit, thought "whew", and after moving on, by the time I realized what had happened I had already scanned the quoted post -__- Ah, ty GMarshal, hero knight is revealed ![]() | ||
|
Whatson
United States5357 Posts
On May 24 2012 10:56 Aerisky wrote: Ok THANK YOU whoever edited out the person who quoted the spoiler. WHY does it invariably happen? At least one person always quotes the freaking spoiler >:[[[ I saw the edit, thought "whew", and after moving on, by the time I realized what had happened I had already scanned the quoted post -__- I PMed both lol. I think a mod might have gotten to it. EDIT: Yeh, GMarshal saves lives, like usual. | ||
|
IMMoonLight
Korea (South)332 Posts
On May 24 2012 10:57 Whatson wrote: Show nested quote + On May 24 2012 10:56 Aerisky wrote: Ok THANK YOU whoever edited out the person who quoted the spoiler. WHY does it invariably happen? At least one person always quotes the freaking spoiler >:[[[ I saw the edit, thought "whew", and after moving on, by the time I realized what had happened I had already scanned the quoted post -__- I PMed both lol. I think a mod might have gotten to it. EDIT: Yeh, GMarshal saves lives, like usual. I am sorry for what I do............................. It woudn't happen again.... | ||
|
Falconblade
United States1035 Posts
| ||
|
jdsarge
United States308 Posts
| ||
|
GreyKnight
United States4720 Posts
| ||
|
Aerisky
United States12129 Posts
Edit: I am sad ._. he did have several opportunities to hurt byul very badly too T_T | ||
|
RageCommodore
Germany912 Posts
| ||
|
ZeroSC2
Korea (South)668 Posts
![]() Fangroup inc soon. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On May 24 2012 11:27 ZeroSC2 wrote: wow Ex Samsung ByuL, such a underrated player ![]() Fangroup inc soon. you could make it ![]() | ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
| ||
|
Wunder
United Kingdom2950 Posts
| ||
|
naux
Canada738 Posts
On May 24 2012 11:27 ZeroSC2 wrote: wow Ex Samsung ByuL, such a underrated player ![]() Fangroup inc soon. byul isnt even that good... are you watching the same game as me? | ||
|
torm3ntin
Brazil2534 Posts
| ||
|
ZeroSC2
Korea (South)668 Posts
On May 24 2012 11:42 naux wrote: Show nested quote + On May 24 2012 11:27 ZeroSC2 wrote: wow Ex Samsung ByuL, such a underrated player ![]() Fangroup inc soon. byul isnt even that good... are you watching the same game as me? He improves pretty fast, considering hes not even that long in the Lineup switching from BW I would rate him higher than ForGG and HyuN at least. Of course you cant compare him with DRG or NesTea, but you cant deny he pulls off quite some important wins for fnatic lately. | ||
|
IMMoonLight
Korea (South)332 Posts
On May 24 2012 11:42 naux wrote: Show nested quote + On May 24 2012 11:27 ZeroSC2 wrote: wow Ex Samsung ByuL, such a underrated player ![]() Fangroup inc soon. byul isnt even that good... are you watching the same game as me? Buyl is top 10 on KR sevre....It is a rising star maybe | ||
|
zestzorb
Thailand776 Posts
| ||
|
ZeroSC2
Korea (South)668 Posts
| ||
|
ScienceRob
United States382 Posts
| ||
|
Quotidian
Norway1937 Posts
On May 24 2012 12:09 ScienceRob wrote: I think i remember something about Terran having an early game advantage against protoss... Game two THorzain/oz... thorzain wasn't able to do anything in the "10 to 15 minute mid-game window" in game one either. I think we should just get rid of all of these old truisms that mostly stem from the metagame during the beta, because with the way parting or oz plays, protoss doesn't look especially weak at any stage of the game. Not saying Thorzain played like he deserved to win in any of those games though. I was really rooting for him, especially since his lategame tvp is awesome... better luck next time! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns50010 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1287 DeMusliM258 Livibee181 Hui .135 Liquid`VortiX133 ArmadaUGS89 Mew2King86 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)18 elazer8 KnowMe0 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|