• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6935 users

[NASL] Week 7 Division 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
May 23 2012 15:48 GMT
#21
Puma>nightend
tt1>haypro
Stephano>hwangsin
Zenio>bratok
emis
Profile Joined November 2011
Estonia409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 16:40:13
May 23 2012 16:34 GMT
#22
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.
DamageControL
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States4222 Posts
May 23 2012 16:59 GMT
#23
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.

hahahaha So if he does lose you better not take it back now.
Liquid | SKT
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
May 23 2012 17:04 GMT
#24
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.


Say what is in the spoilers at least. Like: "Warning, results spoiler"
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 17:08:39
May 23 2012 17:07 GMT
#25
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.

what a pussy. and i thought eastern europeans had manly pride (yes i know where estonia is, but because of proximity to russia i call them eastern european).

if he lost, take it like a man. and like you said you would, videotape it.
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
May 23 2012 17:10 GMT
#26
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.


NASL uses cloaked maps. You won't know the results beforehand unless they mess up.
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
May 23 2012 17:19 GMT
#27
Yes, NASL uses cloaked maps. It will say "Left" for both players. Nobody actually "wins" the map.

I remember last season MoMaN vs DIMAGA, there was a base race and Moman destroyed Dimaga's last extractor, and the game kept going on. They were both extremely confused but the casters/observers told them that the map doesn't have any win conditions, therefore Dimaga did not "lose" and Moman did not "win" when he would've on a regular map. (Of course NASL gave him the point, since he did actually win)
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
Vapaach
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland994 Posts
May 23 2012 17:25 GMT
#28
Nightend will win 2-1. Calling it out now.
If you never try you never know. Sase - Mana - TLO - WhiteRa - Naniwa - Sheth - HuK
EG.lectR
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States617 Posts
May 23 2012 17:25 GMT
#29
Go PuMa GOOO!
@colindeshong
emis
Profile Joined November 2011
Estonia409 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-23 17:40:21
May 23 2012 17:29 GMT
#30
On May 24 2012 02:07 nath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.

what a pussy. and i thought eastern europeans had manly pride (yes i know where estonia is, but because of proximity to russia i call them eastern european).

if he lost, take it like a man. and like you said you would, videotape it.


Except we don't know if he lost or not. I do have manly pride, but if I hurt my testicles, it could be the other way around.

Please do your research before saying Estonia=Russia or Eastern Europe. Our language and culture have Scandinavic rather than Romanic roots, people seem to be forgetting this just because we were occupied by them for the longest time. And economy is closer to Fin/Swe than Ru/Ukr. And we have better internet than you guys in the US : D. It's almost as offending as telling a Korean that they're all basically Chinese, or a Canadian that US and Canada are all the same.

Go ahead and enjoy your 15 trillion USD debt while you can. I'm living just as well (was in USA for a year) without having to worry about the future.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
May 23 2012 17:32 GMT
#31
On May 24 2012 02:29 emis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 02:07 nath wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.

what a pussy. and i thought eastern europeans had manly pride (yes i know where estonia is, but because of proximity to russia i call them eastern european).

if he lost, take it like a man. and like you said you would, videotape it.


Except we don't know if he lost or not. I do have manly pride, but if I hurt my testicles, it could be the other way around. And we have better internet than you guys.


Haha I like where this argument is going. Hit him right in the economy next time!
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
emis
Profile Joined November 2011
Estonia409 Posts
May 23 2012 17:35 GMT
#32
On May 24 2012 02:32 Dexington wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 02:29 emis wrote:
On May 24 2012 02:07 nath wrote:
On May 24 2012 01:34 emis wrote:
On May 23 2012 23:18 emis wrote:
If HwangSin wins, I'm gonna punch myself in the nuts, videotape it, and share it with you.


OH MAN OH MAN,


+ Show Spoiler +
I think he lost....... I take back what I said.


EDIT:

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry, I might've been wrong, us.battle.net says "Left" while it's actually cloaked. Could've gone either way.

what a pussy. and i thought eastern europeans had manly pride (yes i know where estonia is, but because of proximity to russia i call them eastern european).

if he lost, take it like a man. and like you said you would, videotape it.


Except we don't know if he lost or not. I do have manly pride, but if I hurt my testicles, it could be the other way around. And we have better internet than you guys.


Haha I like where this argument is going. Hit him right in the economy next time!


already edited it :D
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
May 24 2012 00:53 GMT
#33
Almost on air
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
May 24 2012 01:06 GMT
#34
gretorp, I am still mad that your week 5 top 10 didn't include qxc vs morrow. what were you thinking?
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
May 24 2012 01:10 GMT
#35
Ok, I thought MC vs Sheth was some weird misheard announcment last week, but it was an early announcment for the week after.

Cool.
Andrew2658
Profile Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
May 24 2012 01:12 GMT
#36
MC vs Sheth seems like it will be a bit one-sided. Hoping Sheth can show good games though.
Impolite
Profile Joined May 2012
7 Posts
May 24 2012 01:13 GMT
#37
not live
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
May 24 2012 01:14 GMT
#38
The Stephano - Cloud VODs are still not uploaded. What's up with that? Have they been lost in the ether? It's more than 3 weeks now.
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
May 24 2012 01:21 GMT
#39
Nice, that medivac drop covers his army's retreat very nicely.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 24 2012 01:33 GMT
#40
Bravo BratOK!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 168
ProTech155
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 227
Dewaltoss 109
Hyuk 79
firebathero 66
Trap 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9484
qojqva1300
Counter-Strike
fl0m1541
Fnx 767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3798
Khaldor1102
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
summit1g6261
FrodaN2703
shahzam296
XBOCT273
C9.Mang0202
ArmadaUGS145
CosmosSc2 24
ZombieGrub9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 2m
Online Event
15h 2m
FEL
20h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.