Missing hatches dying, greater spire getting killed, counter attacks.
I'm just going to chuck it to you being worn out from the code a qualifiers.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
MrCash
United States1504 Posts
Missing hatches dying, greater spire getting killed, counter attacks. I'm just going to chuck it to you being worn out from the code a qualifiers. | ||
|
Snowbear
Korea (South)1925 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 30 2012 04:46 MrCash wrote: Khaldor, you do great work, but your spectating today is just awful. Missing hatches dying, greater spire getting killed, counter attacks. I'm just going to chuck it to you being worn out from the code a qualifiers. Well, he did say he had been drinking with friends. | ||
|
MrCash
United States1504 Posts
On May 30 2012 04:53 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On May 30 2012 04:46 MrCash wrote: Khaldor, you do great work, but your spectating today is just awful. Missing hatches dying, greater spire getting killed, counter attacks. I'm just going to chuck it to you being worn out from the code a qualifiers. Well, he did say he had been drinking with friends. Fair enough, I actually missed that part. On another note, does this map pool seem awful to anyone else? | ||
|
Psyclon
Bulgaria2443 Posts
![]() | ||
|
arvinds94
United States40 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|