• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:27
CEST 12:27
KST 19:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12122 users

[IPL] TAC3: Liquid vs Dignitas WR1 (Day 2) - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Schmoooopy
Profile Joined July 2011
United States448 Posts
May 17 2012 00:35 GMT
#121
On May 17 2012 09:19 Phobbers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 09:00 Hall0wed wrote:
On May 17 2012 08:36 Asha` wrote:
Kind of embarrassing to get all killed by Zenio of all people. I could understand vs Taeja or Hero.

Poor Dignitas used to be favourites to win big team events =(

Nevermind, Sjow and Merz both should have won and I'm sure they'll be on the winning side of their games next time. Missed the earlier games TT


lol? Zenio is great and no one on Digitas is better than him, Zenio would take out all of them in a BO7.

Select? Especially if you factor Zenio's mediocre TvZ.

I definitely think that Select could make the series close, and potentially win here, but I'd bet (Liquibet, that is) for Zenio
brokenLoL
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom419 Posts
May 17 2012 00:41 GMT
#122
On May 17 2012 08:49 Jaaaaasper wrote:
congratz for liquid and zenio. I wish select had played, dignitas might have had a chance of getting past zenio. They need to pick someone up if they want to continue being considered a top foreign team in my (frequently wrong) opinion.


oGs has free agents
Save me from myself
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 17 2012 00:52 GMT
#123
wow, that went a little better than I expected... I had no doubt that Liquid would lose though
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
May 17 2012 01:36 GMT
#124
Zenio back on track
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
YourGoodFriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2197 Posts
May 17 2012 01:49 GMT
#125
So every time I watch Zenio he loses and then I miss the IPL TAC and he 5-0's man I think I am unlucky for him
anonymous is the most famous author that anyone can be
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
May 17 2012 04:51 GMT
#126
On May 17 2012 10:49 YourGoodFriend wrote:
So every time I watch Zenio he loses and then I miss the IPL TAC and he 5-0's man I think I am unlucky for him


Just like me lol. I think I have some kind of curse on me. Whenever I watch any sport, my fav players/teams always lose =))
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
May 17 2012 05:02 GMT
#127
Dat all-kill *-* Well played, Zenio!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
May 17 2012 05:21 GMT
#128
On May 17 2012 10:49 YourGoodFriend wrote:
So every time I watch Zenio he loses and then I miss the IPL TAC and he 5-0's man I think I am unlucky for him

That's the story of me and BRAT.OK
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
20Nation
Profile Joined February 2005
United States258 Posts
May 17 2012 06:06 GMT
#129
I've been looking but cant find it. How can I watch the all-kill was the stream not converted into a video?
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
May 17 2012 06:26 GMT
#130
Wow, this is the most disappointing day of my life.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
LeLfe
Profile Joined February 2011
France3160 Posts
May 17 2012 09:25 GMT
#131
wow! Zenio flexing his muscles here
Writer for Red bull (Fr) and Iron Squid (En/Fr) @ClemLeLfe on twitter
Mentalizor
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1596 Posts
May 17 2012 09:34 GMT
#132
Am I blind? Can't find a link to any VOD's ?
(yಠ,ಠ)y - Y U NO ALL IN? - rtsAlaran: " I somehow sit inside the bus.Hot_Bit giving me a massage"
Mystogun
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States392 Posts
May 17 2012 09:46 GMT
#133
On May 17 2012 09:41 brokenLoL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 08:49 Jaaaaasper wrote:
congratz for liquid and zenio. I wish select had played, dignitas might have had a chance of getting past zenio. They need to pick someone up if they want to continue being considered a top foreign team in my (frequently wrong) opinion.


oGs has free agents


oGs does had free agents, but as far as I'm aware they're not being picked up by teams for a certain amount of time to see if a new team reforms? Or was that just the korean teams.
"What I'm sayin' is that there are known knowns and there are known unknowns, but there's also unknown unknowns, things that we don't know we don't know." | SC2: NoiSe.730 | LoL: Galladiator
IGNProLeague
Profile Joined April 2011
1184 Posts
May 17 2012 17:28 GMT
#134
Rebroadcast countdown is on now! http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague
mrgauva
Profile Joined December 2011
Vietnam134 Posts
May 17 2012 17:32 GMT
#135
OMG, Zenio all kills Dignital @@
Awsome
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
May 17 2012 17:34 GMT
#136
On May 18 2012 02:28 IGNProLeague wrote:
Rebroadcast countdown is on now! http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague


thanks. I missed the last 2 games of the zenio strike.
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
May 17 2012 19:36 GMT
#137
what the fuck select. where are you?
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech101
Lowko19
SHIN 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1140
Hyuk 1073
Bisu 932
Larva 585
Leta 141
Zeus 131
Sexy 124
EffOrt 122
Mini 108
Soma 104
[ Show more ]
PianO 93
Pusan 73
Last 67
ZerO 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 38
Killer 35
sorry 29
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Trap 22
yabsab 17
Aegong 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe450
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1448
Other Games
gofns35605
singsing1725
crisheroes275
OGKoka 191
Mew2King126
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 17
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7306
League of Legends
• Jankos1404
• Stunt912
Upcoming Events
Online Event
33m
FEL
5h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 33m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.