And I love the bit about having the high ground. Reminds me of Star Wars.
"I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND ANAKIN!"
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Falconblade
United States1035 Posts
And I love the bit about having the high ground. Reminds me of Star Wars. "I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND ANAKIN!" | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On May 10 2012 13:31 Corag wrote: No, Violet is living in Texas. He is in Korea. | ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
| ||
|
TheAngryZergling
United States387 Posts
| ||
|
takingbackoj
United States684 Posts
| ||
|
lol_Robot
United States66 Posts
Well played by Machine...confoundingly played by Violet. EG over Empire, big win. | ||
|
L3g3nd_
New Zealand10461 Posts
| ||
|
FlyingTurtle
United States248 Posts
On May 10 2012 13:31 S_SienZ wrote: Obv IdrA wearing a costume. You, sir, win this thread. | ||
|
HaRuHi
1220 Posts
| ||
|
ravenKRaz
United States580 Posts
| ||
|
Andrew2658
United States356 Posts
| ||
|
reccos
United States41 Posts
| ||
|
Msr
Korea (South)495 Posts
| ||
|
evaunit01
United States512 Posts
| ||
|
Ravnemesteren
224 Posts
| ||
|
pt
United States813 Posts
On May 10 2012 13:37 Msr wrote: I think it is pretty obvious what violet did in the third game, good job to eg i guess... he was trying to fake machine out. machine didnt scout it until later. couldve been a completely different game. | ||
|
WolfintheSheep
Canada14127 Posts
On May 10 2012 13:37 Msr wrote: I think it is pretty obvious what violet did in the third game, good job to eg i guess... He did the exact same build G1 and G3. I can't really see him doing a fake-out build twice in one match. I'm almost certain it's to cut through the Ling/Bling early game. | ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
Whatson
United States5357 Posts
On May 10 2012 12:38 cari-kira wrote: well... tvt... ^^ Now you're just embarrassing yourself... Its common sense that TvT has always been the mirror matchup thats the least coin-flippy and most figured out ![]() Captain obvious. | ||
|
Hnnngg
United States1101 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5946 FrodaN2407 fl0m737 mouzStarbuck367 JimRising KnowMe268 ToD207 ArmadaUGS138 Mew2King36 Railgan29 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|