• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10129 users

[Code A] RO32 Day 1 GSL 2012 Season 2 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 61 Next
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
May 08 2012 08:36 GMT
#241
DrG better be a winner by the time i wake up
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
May 08 2012 08:36 GMT
#242
Heart, Curious failing big time is messing up my Liquidbet. This is annoying ><
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 08 2012 08:39 GMT
#243
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2012 08:41 GMT
#244
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
May 08 2012 08:44 GMT
#245
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/


That's chaebol status, yo.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2012 08:49 GMT
#246
On May 08 2012 17:44 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/


That's chaebol status, yo.

That's what status?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Sareth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1008 Posts
May 08 2012 08:52 GMT
#247
4/4 so far.
Looking forward to the JYP/Jjakji match.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
May 08 2012 08:53 GMT
#248
DRG, JJ, Towel Terran and Bomber taking it this round. Bomber better not let me down this time.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2012 08:54 GMT
#249


SNSD

Twinkle
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 08 2012 08:54 GMT
#250
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/

Well... you'll still have weekends, right? And you must have some time off to do what you want. Will you be able to do LRs?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
May 08 2012 08:55 GMT
#251
Just got done watching Symbol :D

Looks like he might hit code S sooner than anticipated. Love his habitual usage of drops in all match ups. Those aren't used enough.

Life, Seal, and Lucky (again) need to start following. Also have a strong feeling Losira will rebound in the near future out of nowhere.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2012 08:57 GMT
#252


IVY

Torn (T)Heart
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
May 08 2012 08:57 GMT
#253
On May 08 2012 17:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Just got done watching Symbol :D

Looks like he might hit code S sooner than anticipated. Love his habitual usage of drops in all match ups. Those aren't used enough.

Life, Seal, and Lucky (again) need to start following. Also have a strong feeling Losira will rebound in the near future out of nowhere.

I agree about Symbol...and I hope Losira rebounds soon, I miss him :>
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 08 2012 08:58 GMT
#254
On May 08 2012 17:54 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/

Well... you'll still have weekends, right? And you must have some time off to do what you want. Will you be able to do LRs?

As of right now, I don't even have a complete schedule with times. I'm hoping I can continue LRing for GSL like normal, but it will heavily depend on my daily schedules
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
May 08 2012 08:58 GMT
#255
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/


that actually sounds perfect. You can speak korean? Did not know!

I would love to do an internship there
*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
May 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#256
On May 08 2012 17:58 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:54 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/

Well... you'll still have weekends, right? And you must have some time off to do what you want. Will you be able to do LRs?

As of right now, I don't even have a complete schedule with times. I'm hoping I can continue LRing for GSL like normal, but it will heavily depend on my daily schedules

Well, if you can't do LRs, at least try to catch the games for your own sake. If you can go watch them live, do it!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
May 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#257
On May 08 2012 17:58 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:54 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:41 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On May 08 2012 17:18 SeeKeR wrote:
Sorry guys. Currently in Narita airport, waiting for my flight to Seoul. I couldn't make the thread today

To... to Seoul? You lucky bum :<

Meh. I'm here for my dad's school. He wants me to attend management seminars and do a business internship. I'm not here for a picnic sadly :/

Well... you'll still have weekends, right? And you must have some time off to do what you want. Will you be able to do LRs?

As of right now, I don't even have a complete schedule with times. I'm hoping I can continue LRing for GSL like normal, but it will heavily depend on my daily schedules

congrats on the bc seeker, sry that this is late
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
May 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#258
no way... this shit again

OH MY GOD
*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
milesfacade
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom799 Posts
May 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#259
On May 08 2012 17:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Just got done watching Symbol :D

Looks like he might hit code S sooner than anticipated. Love his habitual usage of drops in all match ups. Those aren't used enough.

Life, Seal, and Lucky (again) need to start following. Also have a strong feeling Losira will rebound in the near future out of nowhere.


Oh I think Losira is a dead cert to come back to code s really soon. He just won EWM while looking extremely good and also + Show Spoiler +
qualified for mlg once more
. If you watch his stream you know he's really fucking good and practices a ton. Both seal and lucky seem hit and miss but life should at least become a consistent code a player.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
May 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#260
On May 08 2012 17:57 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 17:55 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Just got done watching Symbol :D

Looks like he might hit code S sooner than anticipated. Love his habitual usage of drops in all match ups. Those aren't used enough.

Life, Seal, and Lucky (again) need to start following. Also have a strong feeling Losira will rebound in the near future out of nowhere.

I agree about Symbol...and I hope Losira rebounds soon, I miss him :>


Losira won an EWM lately, and his general play looks to be pretty good. He'll have two shots to make it back into the GSL for next season (EWM top 8 and Code A qualies). As soon as TL stopped using the Losira-cat image to end posts he was able to start getting back on track. That damn image jinxed him, I swear.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 615
Hyuk 454
BeSt 422
Shuttle 286
actioN 188
Leta 146
Zeus 115
EffOrt 97
ZerO 85
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
Light 67
Shinee 43
Mong 41
soO 40
Mind 40
Killer 37
Aegong 35
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 24
PianO 17
ZergMaN 12
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 9
Sharp 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss660
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1732
Other Games
gofns25739
summit1g8485
singsing1367
olofmeister1334
ceh9577
crisheroes315
DeMusliM125
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee102
ZerO(Twitch)11
XBOCT6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
25m
OSC
3h 25m
Stellar Fest
3h 25m
OSC
14h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.