Thats true, I didn't think about that ^^
Now I don't feel so bad anymore
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
dangerjoe
Denmark1866 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:15 FuzzyJAM wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysI wouldn't mind getting up for $150! Thats true, I didn't think about that ^^ Now I don't feel so bad anymore | ||
|
TargA
Norway204 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. | ||
|
Hulavuta
United States1252 Posts
| ||
|
FreudianTrip
Switzerland1983 Posts
| ||
|
FairForever
Canada2392 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:18 TargA wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. Does no one get $150 if it's a walkover? | ||
|
Falconblade
United States1035 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:19 FreudianTrip wrote: Ah, do you not get the cash if it's a walkover? Sadly no. Which sucks, I know there is a safety deposit penalty of something like 500, why not pay the opponent 150 out of that? | ||
|
Character
Canada18 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:19 FairForever wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:18 TargA wrote: On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. Does no one get $150 if it's a walkover? No, I think I read a post from NASL that said you don't get $150 for a walkover. | ||
|
Falconblade
United States1035 Posts
| ||
|
compucomp
United States98 Posts
| ||
|
Character
Canada18 Posts
| ||
|
Jarree
Finland1004 Posts
| ||
|
Mario1209
United States1077 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:22 Falconblade wrote: I wonder if SC2earnings should start taking 150$ prizes into account for their calculations. I think they should add it all up at the end of the season | ||
|
FairForever
Canada2392 Posts
| ||
|
JackDT
724 Posts
| ||
|
FuzzyJAM
Scotland9300 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:20 Character wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:19 FairForever wrote: On May 07 2012 10:18 TargA wrote: On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. Does no one get $150 if it's a walkover? No, I think I read a post from NASL that said you don't get $150 for a walkover. Oh. Well that sucks then. | ||
|
FreudianTrip
Switzerland1983 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:27 JackDT wrote: CombatEX is Puzzle? OMG it all makes sense now. Nah it's a shared Korean account on the US. I've seen pretty much every pro play under it. | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:18 TargA wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. ..... Woke up at 7 AM, which is 3 hours too early, went back to bed, then my alarm (set for 9 am, 45 minutes before game), does not work. | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
![]() Meanwhile Puzzle, who has no idea who these folks are, was going like "wut... wut". | ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
On May 07 2012 10:18 TargA wrote: Show nested quote + On May 07 2012 10:13 dangerjoe wrote: On May 07 2012 10:09 TargA wrote: .... I feel bad for you man, I just hope you would have been awake anywaysYeah, I probably would have been at the uni right now.. And its a big fucking dick move to not show up, he cost me/or him 150$ and made me wait for a long time as well as all the fans that are watching gretorp and frodan stalling with bad jokes and commercials. Unless he had an emergency ofcourse.. 3 Yo targa you here? respond on skype gogo~~ | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • printf StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • musti20045 • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|