• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

[EG MCSL] mouz vs. EG - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Champloo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1850 Posts
May 03 2012 10:56 GMT
#201
On May 03 2012 13:33 FlyingDike wrote:
I'm so glad Idra lost. I want him to quit SC2.


I think if he wants to keep his image, quitting SC2 right now would be the best for him. Some naive people still consider him to be a top 10 foreigner even though he isn't even top 50. And I hope it won't take that much longer til his fanboys see this too.
SoulReaver306
Profile Joined April 2012
Australia210 Posts
May 03 2012 11:04 GMT
#202
On May 03 2012 12:18 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 11:41 Bagration wrote:
EG needs to field LZGamer more, or at least promote him more. For a team that prides itself on publicity and good promotion, most of the community barely know who LZ is and would be surprised to find out that he is still on EG. Surely EG sees value in him, since he remained on the team while guys like Axslav and Strifecro got cut.

We all know Idra, Huk, Incontrol, Machine, Demuslim, Puma and JYP. LZ is like the dark templar of EG, no one see him ever. LZ 2012!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, as it always seemed peculiar to me.

Anyways, looks like mouz about to top EG tonight, despite Puma's best efforts.

I hate to bash a person so directly, but I completely disagree. After watching LZ's stream, I came up with LZ being awful at the game, nowhere near any other EG player's level, not even the second worst player, AND he's a terrible person. He has a crap personality and does not deserve to be involved in eSports.
He doesn't even live at the EG house, nor does he commentate or anything. He is completely worthless to the team, and imo he doesn't even have the potential to reach the semipro level.
Hope EG kicks him asap.
IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, but practicing with LZ wouldn't help him at all. They have JYP and Puma, now IdrA needs a Zerg partner!
biGs dominated him today =/ although I'm a biGs fan XD


Idra loses zvz. Lzgamer's fault. Good to know.
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 11:15:32
May 03 2012 11:15 GMT
#203
@wrong thread sry T.T

gosu mouz!
yo
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 11:40:39
May 03 2012 11:38 GMT
#204
On May 03 2012 12:18 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 11:41 Bagration wrote:
EG needs to field LZGamer more, or at least promote him more. For a team that prides itself on publicity and good promotion, most of the community barely know who LZ is and would be surprised to find out that he is still on EG. Surely EG sees value in him, since he remained on the team while guys like Axslav and Strifecro got cut.

We all know Idra, Huk, Incontrol, Machine, Demuslim, Puma and JYP. LZ is like the dark templar of EG, no one see him ever. LZ 2012!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, as it always seemed peculiar to me.

Anyways, looks like mouz about to top EG tonight, despite Puma's best efforts.

I hate to bash a person so directly, but I completely disagree. After watching LZ's stream, I came up with LZ being awful at the game, nowhere near any other EG player's level, not even the second worst player, AND he's a terrible person. He has a crap personality and does not deserve to be involved in eSports.
He doesn't even live at the EG house, nor does he commentate or anything. He is completely worthless to the team, and imo he doesn't even have the potential to reach the semipro level.
Hope EG kicks him asap.
IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, but practicing with LZ wouldn't help him at all. They have JYP and Puma, now IdrA needs a Zerg partner!
biGs dominated him today =/ although I'm a biGs fan XD



while LZ might not be a top tier player he couldn't possibly have done worse than idra did...
also..how can you possibly know that LZ is "a terrible person"?

thing is you are probably another idra fanboy (most americans are) who can't stand the fact that he as the only real top tier american has fallen so far
but you can't possibly blame that on LZ i mean COME ON DUDE


and good job by mouz ofc beating the "best foreign team 2011" with ease Mouz FTW
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 11:39:59
May 03 2012 11:39 GMT
#205
sry double post -.-
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
Ethi
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 11:50:36
May 03 2012 11:49 GMT
#206
Now you can mix up machines and idras playing skills also. Both bad.
Catatonic
Profile Joined August 2011
United States699 Posts
May 03 2012 11:54 GMT
#207
Prettty much lost all faith in IdrA having lost to biGs...
T: DeMuslim SeleCT. P: Naniwa Genius. Z: IdrA Destiny Team: EG
Eee
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2712 Posts
May 03 2012 11:57 GMT
#208
On May 03 2012 20:54 Catatonic wrote:
Prettty much lost all faith in IdrA having lost to biGs...

biGs is a good player so I dont see why you would lose your faith in Idra for losing to biGs, losing to livezerg when Idra was at his peak is a thousand times worse than losing to biGs.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
May 03 2012 11:58 GMT
#209
On May 02 2012 13:30 ramask2 wrote:
I predict:
bigs > idra (2-0)
mana > machine (2-0)
morrow < puma (0-2)
Thorzain > JYP (2-1)
Mouz takes it 3-1


can you please predict some soccer for me ? damn perfect bet
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 18:14:32
May 03 2012 18:14 GMT
#210
Idra just threw the game away on purpose - He won over losira and dominated zvz in korea when he practiced

I remember when he had 80% in zvz :/
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
Kevan
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 18:18:35
May 03 2012 18:15 GMT
#211
On May 03 2012 19:56 Champloo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 13:33 FlyingDike wrote:
I'm so glad Idra lost. I want him to quit SC2.


I think if he wants to keep his image, quitting SC2 right now would be the best for him. Some naive people still consider him to be a top 10 foreigner even though he isn't even top 50. And I hope it won't take that much longer til his fanboys see this too.

I agree but there is much more to it than just results. Even if Idra would never get any good results any more he would probably still be worthwhile to have for his team simply because of fanbase and the attention he gets. Why quit if you can still get paid to do what you love and still have a chance at posting good results and improving your image?

Maybe he would ragequit if Zergs start losing everything because of imbalance though.
SC2, rip in pepperinos
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
May 03 2012 18:30 GMT
#212
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2012 22:45 KalWarkov wrote:
biGs 2-0 IdrA
MaNa 2-0 Machine
MorroW 1-2 PuMa
ThorZaiN 2-1 JYP


was 1 map away
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
May 03 2012 18:44 GMT
#213
IdrA just doesn't seem to improve anymore =/, wonder what's up.
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
hollabackk
Profile Joined December 2010
118 Posts
May 03 2012 18:44 GMT
#214
On May 04 2012 03:15 Kevan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 19:56 Champloo wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:33 FlyingDike wrote:
I'm so glad Idra lost. I want him to quit SC2.


I think if he wants to keep his image, quitting SC2 right now would be the best for him. Some naive people still consider him to be a top 10 foreigner even though he isn't even top 50. And I hope it won't take that much longer til his fanboys see this too.

I agree but there is much more to it than just results. Even if Idra would never get any good results any more he would probably still be worthwhile to have for his team simply because of fanbase and the attention he gets. Why quit if you can still get paid to do what you love and still have a chance at posting good results and improving your image?

Maybe he would ragequit if Zergs start losing everything because of imbalance though.

I just find it funny that he gets invited to sooooo many tournaments still. I mean bigs is a solid player, but he has 42% zvz. People give idra way too much credit, i don't understand all this "potential" that he has, nor do i understand why people are still rooting for him.
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
May 03 2012 19:38 GMT
#215
On May 04 2012 03:44 Zorgaz wrote:
IdrA just doesn't seem to improve anymore =/, wonder what's up.

hes a bad player
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
May 03 2012 23:35 GMT
#216
On May 03 2012 20:38 sVnteen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:18 Shinta) wrote:
On May 03 2012 11:41 Bagration wrote:
EG needs to field LZGamer more, or at least promote him more. For a team that prides itself on publicity and good promotion, most of the community barely know who LZ is and would be surprised to find out that he is still on EG. Surely EG sees value in him, since he remained on the team while guys like Axslav and Strifecro got cut.

We all know Idra, Huk, Incontrol, Machine, Demuslim, Puma and JYP. LZ is like the dark templar of EG, no one see him ever. LZ 2012!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, as it always seemed peculiar to me.

Anyways, looks like mouz about to top EG tonight, despite Puma's best efforts.

I hate to bash a person so directly, but I completely disagree. After watching LZ's stream, I came up with LZ being awful at the game, nowhere near any other EG player's level, not even the second worst player, AND he's a terrible person. He has a crap personality and does not deserve to be involved in eSports.
He doesn't even live at the EG house, nor does he commentate or anything. He is completely worthless to the team, and imo he doesn't even have the potential to reach the semipro level.
Hope EG kicks him asap.
IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, but practicing with LZ wouldn't help him at all. They have JYP and Puma, now IdrA needs a Zerg partner!
biGs dominated him today =/ although I'm a biGs fan XD



while LZ might not be a top tier player he couldn't possibly have done worse than idra did...
also..how can you possibly know that LZ is "a terrible person"?

thing is you are probably another idra fanboy (most americans are) who can't stand the fact that he as the only real top tier american has fallen so far
but you can't possibly blame that on LZ i mean COME ON DUDE


and good job by mouz ofc beating the "best foreign team 2011" with ease Mouz FTW

First off, watch his stream. I don't need to elaborate on what I said, he's the one who makes it obvious.
Secondly, I'm not an IdrA fan. I even stated that I'm a biGs fan...
Third, I don't blame LZ for IdrA losing? How could you make such a collaboration?... If you read carefully, I said that IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, and that if he were to practice with LZ, he wouldn't benefit. Nowhere there does it say that IdrA did practice with LZ and that that practice somehow hurt him.

It's annoying that you don't even read my comment correctly, and then you try to respond without having known any useful information to respond with.

IdrA is has a big personality. Everyone knows who he is, and if he changes now, it would change a lot of different things. He's also a very manageable person, and is well mannered a lot of the time. He's ill tempered, and that's why people bash him.
LZ is ill tempered, but he has no right to be. He has little knowledge of the game, as watching his stream, you can see that he does the wrong strategies with what he's scouted, he doesn't hotkey vital units, he misses silly things like first 5 minute drone production, etc, and yet he calls his opponents bad players from some previous encounter they've had.
He bashes opponents and even his own fans on stream, and it makes no sense. I didn't have anything against LZ until a lot of people I knew told me about him, then I saw it for myself.

May I remind you that this immature image comes with 0 accomplishments and 0 contribution. His tiny time spent as a personality doesn't count for anything.

Back to the topic though, I wish MorroW would have won ><
Not a huge MorroW fan but I've been biased against JYP and PuMa since they left TSL lol.
Oh well, just happy that mouz took it XD
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
GoodRiot
Profile Joined September 2011
United States75 Posts
May 03 2012 23:41 GMT
#217
So many solid predictions lol.
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
May 03 2012 23:42 GMT
#218
On May 04 2012 03:14 Facultyadjutant wrote:
Idra just threw the game away on purpose - He won over losira and dominated zvz in korea when he practiced

I remember when he had 80% in zvz :/


Neither of these things happened.
kiy0
Profile Joined August 2010
Portugal593 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-06 02:19:33
May 06 2012 02:19 GMT
#219
On May 04 2012 08:35 Shinta) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 20:38 sVnteen wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:18 Shinta) wrote:
On May 03 2012 11:41 Bagration wrote:
EG needs to field LZGamer more, or at least promote him more. For a team that prides itself on publicity and good promotion, most of the community barely know who LZ is and would be surprised to find out that he is still on EG. Surely EG sees value in him, since he remained on the team while guys like Axslav and Strifecro got cut.

We all know Idra, Huk, Incontrol, Machine, Demuslim, Puma and JYP. LZ is like the dark templar of EG, no one see him ever. LZ 2012!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, as it always seemed peculiar to me.

Anyways, looks like mouz about to top EG tonight, despite Puma's best efforts.

I hate to bash a person so directly, but I completely disagree. After watching LZ's stream, I came up with LZ being awful at the game, nowhere near any other EG player's level, not even the second worst player, AND he's a terrible person. He has a crap personality and does not deserve to be involved in eSports.
He doesn't even live at the EG house, nor does he commentate or anything. He is completely worthless to the team, and imo he doesn't even have the potential to reach the semipro level.
Hope EG kicks him asap.
IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, but practicing with LZ wouldn't help him at all. They have JYP and Puma, now IdrA needs a Zerg partner!
biGs dominated him today =/ although I'm a biGs fan XD

´
while LZ might not be a top tier player he couldn't possibly have done worse than idra did...
also..how can you possibly know that LZ is "a terrible person"?

thing is you are probably another idra fanboy (most americans are) who can't stand the fact that he as the only real top tier american has fallen so far
but you can't possibly blame that on LZ i mean COME ON DUDE


and good job by mouz ofc beating the "best foreign team 2011" with ease Mouz FTW

First off, watch his stream. I don't need to elaborate on what I said, he's the one who makes it obvious.
Secondly, I'm not an IdrA fan. I even stated that I'm a biGs fan...
Third, I don't blame LZ for IdrA losing? How could you make such a collaboration?... If you read carefully, I said that IdrA needs an awesome Zerg practice partner, and that if he were to practice with LZ, he wouldn't benefit. Nowhere there does it say that IdrA did practice with LZ and that that practice somehow hurt him.

It's annoying that you don't even read my comment correctly, and then you try to respond without having known any useful information to respond with.

IdrA is has a big personality. Everyone knows who he is, and if he changes now, it would change a lot of different things. He's also a very manageable person, and is well mannered a lot of the time. He's ill tempered, and that's why people bash him.
LZ is ill tempered, but he has no right to be. He has little knowledge of the game, as watching his stream, you can see that he does the wrong strategies with what he's scouted, he doesn't hotkey vital units, he misses silly things like first 5 minute drone production, etc, and yet he calls his opponents bad players from some previous encounter they've had.
He bashes opponents and even his own fans on stream, and it makes no sense. I didn't have anything against LZ until a lot of people I knew told me about him, then I saw it for myself.

May I remind you that this immature image comes with 0 accomplishments and 0 contribution. His tiny time spent as a personality doesn't count for anything.

Back to the topic though, I wish MorroW would have won ><
Not a huge MorroW fan but I've been biased against JYP and PuMa since they left TSL lol.
Oh well, just happy that mouz took it XD


IdrA has already stated he's only envolved in Starcraft 2 because that is where the money and opportunities are these days. He hates SC2 as he thinks the game is "shitty".
At this point, he's just waiting for HotS to arrive and hopefully bring a new level of balance to the game.
Wisemen speak when they have something to say. Others speak when they have to say something.
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi987
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM276
Livibee173
Hui .142
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King86
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
elazer12
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 56m
INu's Battles
21h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.