• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9903 users

[NASL] S3 Week 1 Day 4 - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 58 Next
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
April 15 2012 04:23 GMT
#1061
On April 15 2012 13:22 johnnyspazz wrote:
I love the banter between frodan and gretorp, its so cute :3


lolol i was just thinking the way frodan talks to / about megumix is so cute
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
April 15 2012 04:23 GMT
#1062
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
April 15 2012 04:23 GMT
#1063
On April 15 2012 13:12 arfyron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:08 setzer wrote:
The fact that Idra didn't even 2-0 Cruncher, a guy who has basically been retired for quite a while, is pretty telling of just how bad of a state his ZvP is in.


You are so pathetic

that's really unnecessary. Cruncher has been out of the scene for so long while idra has been active and can easily be assumed that he has practiced, so his point isn't that out there
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 15 2012 04:23 GMT
#1064
On April 15 2012 13:07 jubil wrote:
good guy cruncher, gets beaten and BM'd by his rival, just smiles and gg's back

yeah, he can bm idra later when the camera isn't running. These two did not their history from nothing. Idra is just more honest with his dislike.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
April 15 2012 04:24 GMT
#1065
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more


I know this post is just useless flame bait but Idra vs Inori at MLG
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
April 15 2012 04:25 GMT
#1066
On April 15 2012 13:24 Mycl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more


I know this post is just useless flame bait but Idra vs Inori at MLG


Ok sorry then its his 2nd ZvP win in 2012 I forgot the Inori victory. Very impressive!
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 04:27:46
April 15 2012 04:26 GMT
#1067
On April 15 2012 13:20 BalanceFx wrote:
Idra holds a grudge for a "" ?

I'm glad Idra won but the swearing in game at his opponent doesn't help nasl but probably helps idra... Seems selfish on his behalf and classic narcissism. I am usually an Idra fan but that was just uncalled for.

GGs though. Idra must play a lot of games, his ling movements and scouting and OL scouting was not Zen but hard earned experience. The only thing that baffled me and there are smarter players here that can explain to me why... but why in Game 1 did Idra push forward with his hydras when he did? What was the thought process there? (Impatience? Overconfidence?)


He knows Cruncher is a two-base all-in player. After defending the warp prism in Game 1 he scouted double robo immortals and decided that Cruncher was going to immortal two-base all-in. But Cruncher took a third, and caught ~15 roaches in the middle fo the map with force fields. IdrA overbuilt hydras for the immortal all-in, and knowing how slow hydras are off creep, he was reluctant to attack because he lost his roaches and thought Cruncher was all-inning because Cruncher had taken map control and was moving towards his base with the immortal army.

Cruncher, however, was postering and pulled back. By the time IdrA built up a 200/200 army and went for the attack, it was too late - Cruncher had colossi tech and hydras melted.
mambar
Profile Joined February 2012
United States841 Posts
April 15 2012 04:26 GMT
#1068
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
April 15 2012 04:28 GMT
#1069
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me

Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
plasemeious
Profile Joined November 2009
United States244 Posts
April 15 2012 04:30 GMT
#1070
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 15 2012 04:34 GMT
#1071
On April 15 2012 13:30 plasemeious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up


During 2012, Idra has only won 2 ZvPs that were more than a Bo1. This is a fact.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
April 15 2012 04:35 GMT
#1072
On April 15 2012 13:30 plasemeious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up


Are you mad because you are fanboy-ing over guy who has 2012 Record of : 19 wins - 46 losses (29.23%)?
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
April 15 2012 04:38 GMT
#1073
On April 15 2012 13:35 whiterabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:30 plasemeious wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up


Are you mad because you are fanboy-ing over guy who has 2012 Record of : 19 wins - 46 losses (29.23%)?

Are you only a fan of players when they are performing well? That seems rather odd.
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
April 15 2012 04:39 GMT
#1074
On April 15 2012 13:35 whiterabbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:30 plasemeious wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up


Are you mad because you are fanboy-ing over guy who has 2012 Record of : 19 wins - 46 losses (29.23%)?



It is called not being a fairweather fan. I'm a Mets fan, and they've been straight up terrible lately. I'm still a fan, because I'm a real one. Not a guy who jumps on the bandwagon.
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
April 15 2012 04:39 GMT
#1075
On April 15 2012 13:09 hysterial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:07 Bagration wrote:
Haha, Cruncher is such a good sport considering all the shit he gets


All the shit he gets is completely undeserved. If I read a pre-game interview and some scrub calls me out and says I am going to lose after I fail a 4 gate every game, then proceed to completely outplay them. It seems that throwing a smiley face out there is the mildest thing someone can do.


Eh.. he used to stream snipe and troll Idra on ladder. It's not a completely one-sided affair.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 04:40:46
April 15 2012 04:40 GMT
#1076
On April 15 2012 13:39 Zennith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:35 whiterabbit wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:30 plasemeious wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:28 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:26 mambar wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:23 Benjamin99 wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:21 whiterabbit wrote:
I can't believe Idra flames Cruncher after losing game to a guy who was inactive 6-7 months... I also can't believe person like Idra has fans at all. :/


Its Idra first ZvP win in 2012 lat the man have his moment I doubt he will get many more

shouldn't you be off acting like a jackass in his fanclub?


Jackass for stating the fact that this is his 2nd only ZvP win in 5months?

well excuse me


It's not a fact its a statistic you're making up


Are you mad because you are fanboy-ing over guy who has 2012 Record of : 19 wins - 46 losses (29.23%)?



It is called not being a fairweather fan. I'm a Mets fan, and they've been straight up terrible forever. I'm still a fan, because I'm a real one. Not a guy who jumps on the bandwagon.

fixed

go yankees
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
April 15 2012 04:44 GMT
#1077
On April 15 2012 13:22 Philipd122 wrote:
Haha I hope Frodan becomes a permanent member of NASL he's a great caster and he's hilarious with Gretorp.


He is a permanent member, and he's MY cocaster :-) Thanks guys and cheers!
I am Unheard Change
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
April 15 2012 04:45 GMT
#1078
On April 15 2012 13:44 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:22 Philipd122 wrote:
Haha I hope Frodan becomes a permanent member of NASL he's a great caster and he's hilarious with Gretorp.


He is a permanent member, and he's MY cocaster :-) Thanks guys and cheers!

I'm happy for you that all your hard work over the last 2 seasons is really starting to pay off. Cheers!
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
April 15 2012 04:50 GMT
#1079
On April 15 2012 13:44 Gretorp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:22 Philipd122 wrote:
Haha I hope Frodan becomes a permanent member of NASL he's a great caster and he's hilarious with Gretorp.


He is a permanent member, and he's MY cocaster :-) Thanks guys and cheers!


This is great to hear Really enjoying your combo with him
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
April 15 2012 04:51 GMT
#1080
On April 15 2012 13:39 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 13:09 hysterial wrote:
On April 15 2012 13:07 Bagration wrote:
Haha, Cruncher is such a good sport considering all the shit he gets


All the shit he gets is completely undeserved. If I read a pre-game interview and some scrub calls me out and says I am going to lose after I fail a 4 gate every game, then proceed to completely outplay them. It seems that throwing a smiley face out there is the mildest thing someone can do.


Eh.. he used to stream snipe and troll Idra on ladder. It's not a completely one-sided affair.


Exactly. Cruncher loves to harass idra and then play the manner-bear on the public stage. He is a two base wonder at its finest.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 80
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4050
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
QueenE79
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.