• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:54
CEST 14:54
KST 21:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7748 users

[NASL] S3 Week 1 Day 4 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 58 Next
mbojey
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada6 Posts
April 15 2012 02:55 GMT
#501
lol at bonus audio before commercials

"Got it!"
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 15 2012 02:56 GMT
#502
On April 15 2012 11:53 MrCash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 11:49 Leth0 wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:45 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:44 MiacroISBADK wrote:
It would only spoiler 1 game not two. You don't know who wins the first but you know who wins the second.


To be honest, I didn't even consider the spoiling effect that might have, I was just shocked it wasn't a 2-0.
To iterate I think the whole spoiling thing is absurd if you actually have any real appreciation for the game play, but I'll avoid doing so in the future for that demographic.


Nobody cares how "you" enjoy your games. Just apologize for being stupid and spoiling a series and move on. Trying to defend yourself just makes you look even more juvenile.


Funny how you see things.
Funny thing, I don't care how you see things either.
I wasn't explain myself to you, but rather to a person who was somewhat defending my actions for alternative reasons.


So you didn't post the results with the intent of ruining the match, but merely as additional information, but you need to realize that ruins the spectator experience for many people. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but don't continue to argue about it with other forum-goers. Just accepted that you goofed and enjoy the matches.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 02:58:56
April 15 2012 02:57 GMT
#503
On April 15 2012 11:56 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 11:53 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:49 Leth0 wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:45 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:44 MiacroISBADK wrote:
It would only spoiler 1 game not two. You don't know who wins the first but you know who wins the second.


To be honest, I didn't even consider the spoiling effect that might have, I was just shocked it wasn't a 2-0.
To iterate I think the whole spoiling thing is absurd if you actually have any real appreciation for the game play, but I'll avoid doing so in the future for that demographic.


Nobody cares how "you" enjoy your games. Just apologize for being stupid and spoiling a series and move on. Trying to defend yourself just makes you look even more juvenile.


Funny how you see things.
Funny thing, I don't care how you see things either.
I wasn't explain myself to you, but rather to a person who was somewhat defending my actions for alternative reasons.


So you didn't post the results with the intent of ruining the match, but merely as additional information, but you need to realize that ruins the spectator experience for many people. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but don't continue to argue about it with other forum-goers. Just accepted that you goofed and enjoy the matches.


I did, you might have missed a post where I stated specifically that. You know, the one you quoted me saying.
But I'll repeat, I will avoid posting any results of any kind in the future, not my job and it interferes with certain viewers enjoyment.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
April 15 2012 02:57 GMT
#504
On April 15 2012 11:50 Gator wrote:
why do zergs go infestor ling ultra on shakuras, it's like impossible with tanks on the cliffs and stuff

If only more zergs would do it. It's kinda amazing that they didn't talk about how bad ultras were compared to choosing broods. I mean normally I'd say broods are better, but on this kind of map, going ultra is just really suicidal :/
GDbushido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States926 Posts
April 15 2012 02:58 GMT
#505
in these positions lowely needs to go mutas if he wants to have a chance of holding off select's harass
remember not to think too much and your trip will be numbingly pleasant
Leth0
Profile Joined February 2012
856 Posts
April 15 2012 02:59 GMT
#506
On April 15 2012 11:57 MrCash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 11:56 Bagration wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:53 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:49 Leth0 wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:45 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:44 MiacroISBADK wrote:
It would only spoiler 1 game not two. You don't know who wins the first but you know who wins the second.


To be honest, I didn't even consider the spoiling effect that might have, I was just shocked it wasn't a 2-0.
To iterate I think the whole spoiling thing is absurd if you actually have any real appreciation for the game play, but I'll avoid doing so in the future for that demographic.


Nobody cares how "you" enjoy your games. Just apologize for being stupid and spoiling a series and move on. Trying to defend yourself just makes you look even more juvenile.


Funny how you see things.
Funny thing, I don't care how you see things either.
I wasn't explain myself to you, but rather to a person who was somewhat defending my actions for alternative reasons.


So you didn't post the results with the intent of ruining the match, but merely as additional information, but you need to realize that ruins the spectator experience for many people. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but don't continue to argue about it with other forum-goers. Just accepted that you goofed and enjoy the matches.


I did, you might have missed a post where I stated specifically that. You know, the one you quoted me saying.


Maybe it was between the part you called us "whiners" and the part where you were trying to explain to us why knowing the results beforehand shouldn't bother us?

You lashing out at people for calling you out on legitimately dumb move is just pathetic.
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 15 2012 03:01 GMT
#507
lol I didn't notice the changes to the nasl or whether it was live, sorry for the misinformation.
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
April 15 2012 03:02 GMT
#508
On April 15 2012 11:59 Leth0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 11:57 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:56 Bagration wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:53 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:49 Leth0 wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:45 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:44 MiacroISBADK wrote:
It would only spoiler 1 game not two. You don't know who wins the first but you know who wins the second.


To be honest, I didn't even consider the spoiling effect that might have, I was just shocked it wasn't a 2-0.
To iterate I think the whole spoiling thing is absurd if you actually have any real appreciation for the game play, but I'll avoid doing so in the future for that demographic.


Nobody cares how "you" enjoy your games. Just apologize for being stupid and spoiling a series and move on. Trying to defend yourself just makes you look even more juvenile.


Funny how you see things.
Funny thing, I don't care how you see things either.
I wasn't explain myself to you, but rather to a person who was somewhat defending my actions for alternative reasons.


So you didn't post the results with the intent of ruining the match, but merely as additional information, but you need to realize that ruins the spectator experience for many people. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but don't continue to argue about it with other forum-goers. Just accepted that you goofed and enjoy the matches.


I did, you might have missed a post where I stated specifically that. You know, the one you quoted me saying.


Maybe it was between the part you called us "whiners" and the part where you were trying to explain to us why knowing the results beforehand shouldn't bother us?

You lashing out at people for calling you out on legitimately dumb move is just pathetic.

You forget "drama queens"
Honestly, let's all drop this topic. The games are much more interesting than this conversation.
If all goes well, IdrA-Cruncher will get casted after this map and spoilers won't matter anymore.
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
April 15 2012 03:02 GMT
#509
On April 15 2012 11:59 Leth0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 11:57 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:56 Bagration wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:53 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:49 Leth0 wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:45 MrCash wrote:
On April 15 2012 11:44 MiacroISBADK wrote:
It would only spoiler 1 game not two. You don't know who wins the first but you know who wins the second.


To be honest, I didn't even consider the spoiling effect that might have, I was just shocked it wasn't a 2-0.
To iterate I think the whole spoiling thing is absurd if you actually have any real appreciation for the game play, but I'll avoid doing so in the future for that demographic.


Nobody cares how "you" enjoy your games. Just apologize for being stupid and spoiling a series and move on. Trying to defend yourself just makes you look even more juvenile.


Funny how you see things.
Funny thing, I don't care how you see things either.
I wasn't explain myself to you, but rather to a person who was somewhat defending my actions for alternative reasons.


So you didn't post the results with the intent of ruining the match, but merely as additional information, but you need to realize that ruins the spectator experience for many people. Maybe it was an honest mistake, but don't continue to argue about it with other forum-goers. Just accepted that you goofed and enjoy the matches.


I did, you might have missed a post where I stated specifically that. You know, the one you quoted me saying.


Maybe it was between the part you called us "whiners" and the part where you were trying to explain to us why knowing the results beforehand shouldn't bother us?

You lashing out at people for calling you out on legitimately dumb move is just pathetic.


Fair enough. I don't mind you being pissed off about something you dislike. I have the right to not like when people do things I think are dumb as well. This isn't a factual or objective argument, it's a very subjective matter of opinion and perspective.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
April 15 2012 03:03 GMT
#510
Both of you take it to pm please, it has no place in this thread anymore.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 15 2012 03:04 GMT
#511
Please stop losing your hellions Select. This build is worthless if you lose them in the early game.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 03:05:20
April 15 2012 03:04 GMT
#512
On April 15 2012 12:01 KhAmun wrote:
lol I didn't notice the changes to the nasl or whether it was live, sorry for the misinformation.


We forgive you.
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
April 15 2012 03:06 GMT
#513
That's a very interesting wall Select has on his natural.
It seems he should have been able to wall it off fully with either the same amount or maybe 1 extra depot.
Anyone can think of the benefit of doing it the way he did?
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
April 15 2012 03:07 GMT
#514
Select's wall isn't a wall. Hopefully that comes up later.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 03:10:35
April 15 2012 03:08 GMT
#515
On April 15 2012 12:07 Dexington wrote:
Select's wall isn't a wall. Hopefully that comes up later.


It actually does look like he is closing it up now.
Maybe he was worried about an early counter attack, and that would protect his tank better?
Edit: Actually even that mini wall wasn't actually a wall itself. That might have been what you meant.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 15 2012 03:09 GMT
#516
Nice George Bush reference
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Hulavuta
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1252 Posts
April 15 2012 03:10 GMT
#517
"You don't know the George Bush quote?"
"I stopped listening to George Bush a long time ago."
Done with Team Liquid for a while. Don't expect to find me here.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 15 2012 03:10 GMT
#518
Any idea why I have this in the middle of all my twitch streams staying all the time ? TT

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
April 15 2012 03:12 GMT
#519
On April 15 2012 12:10 MrCon wrote:
Any idea why I have this in the middle of all my twitch streams staying all the time ? TT

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It looks like you are viewing it in a pop-up screen.
Does it do the same if you view it in the TL or twitch portal?
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
April 15 2012 03:13 GMT
#520
On April 15 2012 12:12 MrCash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 12:10 MrCon wrote:
Any idea why I have this in the middle of all my twitch streams staying all the time ? TT

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It looks like you are viewing it in a pop-up screen.
Does it do the same if you view it in the TL or twitch portal?

Thanks, when I wait for it to disappear before popout'ing it, it works well
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 262
TKL 220
CranKy Ducklings76
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Reynor vs herOLIVE!
RotterdaM1046
IndyStarCraft 177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1046
Lowko472
TKL 220
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 105
ProTech21
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62677
Free 3102
Jaedong 2175
BeSt 722
Horang2 337
Soma 273
firebathero 197
Zeus 192
Last 129
Hyun 119
[ Show more ]
Mind 91
Pusan 78
ToSsGirL 41
Aegong 26
soO 25
scan(afreeca) 21
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7163
Dendi756
XaKoH 450
canceldota55
Other Games
gofns35059
singsing2288
B2W.Neo491
byalli362
Pyrionflax308
ToD152
DeMusliM109
QueenE58
Liquid`VortiX4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1583
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Jankos3124
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 6m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.