On April 09 2012 10:29 Cele wrote:
that was somehow silly. im thinking of a pvt final.
that was somehow silly. im thinking of a pvt final.
I really hope not, Deathball vs Deathball matches are really boring to watch :<
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
TheRhox
Canada868 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10161
On April 09 2012 10:29 Cele wrote: that was somehow silly. im thinking of a pvt final. I really hope not, Deathball vs Deathball matches are really boring to watch :< | ||
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10162
On April 09 2012 10:28 iSunrise wrote: 167800k on the LoL stream. Holy shit. why do people feel the need to mention LOL viewer numbers? | ||
|
Shackadeemus
Ireland247 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10163
On April 09 2012 10:28 iSunrise wrote: 167800k on the LoL stream. Holy shit. it was at 176k a while ago. I don't get why it's so popular. Now i have never played it but I watched the stream for a couple of minutes and the casters seemed so bored it was weird | ||
|
dabom88
United States3483 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10164
On April 09 2012 10:29 StimMarine wrote: Where's Tastosis? Artosis is at PAX. | ||
|
usethis2
2164 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10165
| ||
|
Cele
Germany4016 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10166
On April 09 2012 10:28 iSunrise wrote: 167800k on the LoL stream. Holy shit. how much on the sc2 stream? | ||
|
Unreliablex
141 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10167
On April 09 2012 10:29 EmilA wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 10:25 Leth0 wrote: Zerg aggression, it fails and zerg will immediately lose. That's funny, 9/10 times I see the roach ling timing push the game proceeds into a long game. Do you know why he lost immediatly? He did absolutely jack shit damnit. Roach/ling and roach/baneling with about 1k gas used is different ;-) | ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10168
On April 09 2012 10:29 farvacola wrote: quoted for absurdity's sake. The entire universe is watching LoL I guess....... Or just China's 14-30 demographic. | ||
|
Muggs
United States148 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10169
| ||
|
GDbushido
United States926 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10170
On April 09 2012 10:29 farvacola wrote: 167 million is about the population of California.quoted for absurdity's sake. The entire universe is watching LoL I guess....... | ||
|
Sargonian
United States164 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10171
| ||
|
Deleted User 135096
3624 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10172
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10173
On April 09 2012 10:29 Bibbit wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 10:28 Badfatpanda wrote: On April 09 2012 10:27 Jyvblamo wrote: On April 09 2012 10:26 Theeakoz wrote: On April 09 2012 10:25 avilo wrote: Commentators didn't notice that alive cancelled blue flame and started siege immediately. blue flames would have been terrible too tho (for nestea) ![]() Huh? Blue flame does nothing vs Roach/Baneling. I think this is one of the rare exceptions we can refer to the composition as baneling roach lol. GOGO aLive!!!!!! Blue flame still doesnt help vs banelings I know it would have done jack, that was the decision that won him the game, still he had more banelings than roaches LOL | ||
|
dabom88
United States3483 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10174
On April 09 2012 10:30 Cele wrote: how much on the sc2 stream? Around 55k atm. | ||
|
Tantaburs
Canada1825 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10175
On April 09 2012 10:27 dabom88 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 10:26 JWD wrote: So, who was that Zerg in the 3set and what happened to NesTea By the gg timing, I'd reckon it's Idra. Idra is known to GG at the correct time | ||
|
A Wet Shamwow
United States1590 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#10176
On April 09 2012 10:30 Shackadeemus wrote: it was at 176k a while ago. I don't get why it's so popular. Now i have never played it but I watched the stream for a couple of minutes and the casters seemed so bored it was weird As someone who has played the game a lot it baffles me also. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
April 09 2012 01:31 GMT
#10177
On April 09 2012 10:30 TheRhox wrote: I don't know. Sometimes pvt can be pretty epic. Remember yesterday's MKP vs Parting games. Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 10:29 Cele wrote: that was somehow silly. im thinking of a pvt final. I really hope not, Deathball vs Deathball matches are really boring to watch :< | ||
|
Femari
United States2900 Posts
April 09 2012 01:31 GMT
#10178
On April 09 2012 10:30 Shackadeemus wrote: it was at 176k a while ago. I don't get why it's so popular. Now i have never played it but I watched the stream for a couple of minutes and the casters seemed so bored it was weird helps that the streams are put in the LoL client | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
April 09 2012 01:31 GMT
#10179
On April 09 2012 10:30 Cele wrote: how much on the sc2 stream? 55k was 75k a few hours ago. lots of euros going to sleep with stephano falling out I'd guess (and some people who only watch foreigners) | ||
|
dAPhREAk
Nauru12397 Posts
April 09 2012 01:31 GMT
#10180
On April 09 2012 10:30 GDbushido wrote: Show nested quote + 167 million is about the population of California.On April 09 2012 10:29 farvacola wrote: On April 09 2012 10:28 iSunrise wrote: 167800k on the LoL stream. Holy shit. quoted for absurdity's sake. The entire universe is watching LoL I guess....... really? | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7857 Doublelift2332 JimRising Day[9].tv348 C9.Mang0340 PiGStarcraft279 Maynarde135 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|