On April 09 2012 05:12 Sqq wrote:
I think its classy as fuck. Really stunning in that dress.
I think its classy as fuck. Really stunning in that dress.
I like it, she's just being anna like in the NASL finals
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Theeakoz
United States1114 Posts
April 08 2012 20:13 GMT
#4061
On April 09 2012 05:12 Sqq wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:07 synaptik wrote: anna's dress is a little too showtime gaudy today. I think its classy as fuck. Really stunning in that dress. I like it, she's just being anna like in the NASL finals | ||
|
stichtom
Italy695 Posts
April 08 2012 20:13 GMT
#4062
| ||
|
-shArk-
Germany150 Posts
April 08 2012 20:13 GMT
#4063
On April 09 2012 05:11 Sp00ly wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:09 Forbidden17 wrote: On April 09 2012 05:08 0ne wrote: On April 09 2012 05:08 Theeakoz wrote: On April 09 2012 05:07 Noocta wrote: On April 09 2012 05:06 makedajuiceboxwhet wrote: Can someone confirm how long it's been since MKP dropped a game? Yesterday, against Parting. + Show Spoiler + ![]() Sorry he won that Did he? yes, and records will forever say it. He dropped a game to Stephano in pools didn't he? ... and against White-Ra, JYP and Curious ![]() | ||
|
McFeser
United States2458 Posts
April 08 2012 20:13 GMT
#4064
On April 09 2012 05:12 Demonaz wrote: I literally can't wait for Nestea - Stephano, the king of zvz against Stephano Isn't Stephano supposed to be the best ZvZ player in Europe? I am so siked for that match | ||
|
Corrosive
Canada3741 Posts
April 08 2012 20:13 GMT
#4065
On April 09 2012 05:10 Skyline026 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:08 Theeakoz wrote: On April 09 2012 05:07 Noocta wrote: On April 09 2012 05:06 makedajuiceboxwhet wrote: Can someone confirm how long it's been since MKP dropped a game? Yesterday, against Parting. + Show Spoiler + ![]() Sorry he won that No. Just... No. shut up about it | ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4066
| ||
|
Theeakoz
United States1114 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4067
On April 09 2012 05:13 Corrosive wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:10 Skyline026 wrote: On April 09 2012 05:08 Theeakoz wrote: On April 09 2012 05:07 Noocta wrote: On April 09 2012 05:06 makedajuiceboxwhet wrote: Can someone confirm how long it's been since MKP dropped a game? Yesterday, against Parting. + Show Spoiler + ![]() Sorry he won that No. Just... No. shut up about it yes please do lol gratz to prime | ||
|
acerockolla
United States219 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4068
On April 09 2012 05:12 FreudianTrip wrote: One issue with not really paying attention to the Korean stream while it's on. I thought I heard the other commentator call Mr. Chae a, "Very Good Nazi." It was actually Na-Chi or something but I was confused. 낚시 would be similar to that pronunciation I guess... it's "fishing" or can be thought of as trolling I think. | ||
|
Eurekastreet
1308 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4069
Fuck my life Idra's still at IPL ? Anyone know what this is for ? | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4070
On April 09 2012 05:13 McFeser wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:12 Demonaz wrote: I literally can't wait for Nestea - Stephano, the king of zvz against Stephano Isn't Stephano supposed to be the best ZvZ player in Europe? I am so siked for that match You could argue that he's probably one of the best in the world couldn't you? | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4071
| ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4072
| ||
|
Synwave
United States2803 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4073
On April 09 2012 05:13 McFeser wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:12 Demonaz wrote: I literally can't wait for Nestea - Stephano, the king of zvz against Stephano Isn't Stephano supposed to be the best ZvZ player in Europe? I am so siked for that match Have nestea and stephano played each other in a tournie yet? I can't recall that they have but if someone knows for sure I would appreciate it. | ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4074
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4075
On April 09 2012 05:13 McFeser wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2012 05:12 Demonaz wrote: I literally can't wait for Nestea - Stephano, the king of zvz against Stephano Isn't Stephano supposed to be the best ZvZ player in Europe? I am so siked for that match He's definitely up there with Nerchio and Dimaga I think. | ||
|
IMNasty
663 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4076
On April 09 2012 05:14 iSunrise wrote: 144708 total viewers. Just ... WOW. 128601 are from the LoL stream http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague_LoL | ||
|
clusen
Germany8702 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4077
| ||
|
McFeser
United States2458 Posts
April 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#4078
| ||
|
Azarkon
United States21060 Posts
April 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#4079
| ||
|
Sc2Null
United States3754 Posts
April 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#4080
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|