I'm not saying It's a bad thing, just making an observation. He's obviously a smart guy, he figured out the best way to play against Protoss before anyone else.
I just find it kind of boring because I know how every Stephano ZvP will play out.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:41 Fragile51 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 08 2012 02:40 Dodgin wrote: On April 08 2012 02:38 b0rt_ wrote: On April 08 2012 02:36 Dodgin wrote: Stephano is a one trick pony in ZvP, if his 200 supply roach attack at 12 minutes doesn't work he just looks silly. do you even watch stephano? I'm watching Stephano right now, this is what I'm seeing. He's a metagame abuser, every game he will use that build because it's so powerful against Protoss. So? He likes to win games? I'm not saying It's a bad thing, just making an observation. He's obviously a smart guy, he figured out the best way to play against Protoss before anyone else. I just find it kind of boring because I know how every Stephano ZvP will play out. | ||
|
mememolly
4765 Posts
| ||
|
maracuja123
Brazil419 Posts
| ||
|
Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo
Germany2959 Posts
Is this a joke? | ||
|
0ne
Spain2464 Posts
| ||
|
Leetley
1796 Posts
| ||
|
Badfatpanda
United States9719 Posts
| ||
|
Ripper41
284 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:44 mememolly wrote: observer missed so much that game yeah missed half the final battle lol | ||
|
Tarotis
Germany1931 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:44 mememolly wrote: observer missed so much that game thats because öegend is one stream one i guess :/ | ||
|
paintfive
785 Posts
| ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
| ||
|
AlphaWhale
Australia328 Posts
| ||
|
xrapture
United States1644 Posts
I guess Huk really is the best foreigner. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:44 mememolly wrote: observer missed so much that game They don't have a dedicated observer for the second stream iirc, so It's just wolf or khaldor controlling it. | ||
|
redviper
Pakistan2333 Posts
| ||
|
Azarkon
United States21060 Posts
| ||
|
Gladiator6
Sweden7024 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:45 Na_Dann_Ma_GoGo wrote: Who came up with the glorious idea to stick Khaldor's voice to my left and Wolf's to my right ear? Is this a joke? I am used to it now. ![]() Stephano played really good but I feel JYP just played amazing! | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:45 maracuja123 wrote: this observer is so baddddddddd Wait is it not the same as the GSL guy? | ||
|
Funkydonky
950 Posts
On April 08 2012 02:43 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On April 08 2012 02:41 Fragile51 wrote: On April 08 2012 02:40 Dodgin wrote: On April 08 2012 02:38 b0rt_ wrote: On April 08 2012 02:36 Dodgin wrote: Stephano is a one trick pony in ZvP, if his 200 supply roach attack at 12 minutes doesn't work he just looks silly. do you even watch stephano? I'm watching Stephano right now, this is what I'm seeing. He's a metagame abuser, every game he will use that build because it's so powerful against Protoss. So? He likes to win games? I'm not saying It's a bad thing, just making an observation. He's obviously a smart guy, he figured out the best way to play against Protoss before anyone else. I just find it kind of boring because I know how every Stephano ZvP will play out. You have no idea what are you talking about, you should watch day9 daily on stephanos transition to late game broodlord/infestor army. He doesn't always only go for 12 minute roaches 200 max... | ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK ZombieGrub74 JuggernautJason43 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Counter-Strikeggaemo White-Ra firebathero Barracks 910 Killer Shine Trap yabsab Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi4652 summit1g3853 singsing1372 Beastyqt835 shahzam440 B2W.Neo349 ArmadaUGS137 KnowMe132 UpATreeSC84 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|