• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5764 users

MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championship Day 1 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 344 Next
Shallot
Profile Joined September 2011
United States58 Posts
March 23 2012 14:40 GMT
#121
On March 23 2012 23:37 tekos44 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 23:36 Dekkers wrote:
For all french-speaking people(others are welcome too:p).
This is an official partneraship stream, not a restream from MLG main stream.

French free MLG stream on:

http://www.gamekult.com/actu/gamekult-partenaire-officiel-de-la-mlg-A99120.html

Casters:

-Pomf et Thud
-Yogo and Lewelys from team Millenium
-Zerator
-Anoss
-Gamekult staff

Get in there froggies





maybe this stream will be the stephano-cam we want



I wish, but I don't think there is a precedent for streaming anyone playing in the open bracket, although this would guarantee a ticket purchase for me
A shallot is the love child of garlic and onion.
Hakkesshu
Profile Joined April 2011
United States78 Posts
March 23 2012 14:45 GMT
#122
Damn, I'm so hyped for this MLG.

Didn't realized KOF XIII is in this tourney as well. OMG!
ESCbutton
Profile Joined December 2011
5 Posts
March 23 2012 14:49 GMT
#123
On March 23 2012 22:40 -shArk- wrote:
Will it be possible to watch all the matches the day after like last year?

not unless you're a premium user this time, it seems

On March 23 2012 09:15 MLG-Kyle wrote:
Streaming Info:

For Free you get...
- Access to 2 StarCraft 2 Streams in up to 480p
- Access to the Halo: Reach Stream in up to 480p
- Access to the Fighters Stream (King of Figthers XIII, Soul Calibur V, and Mortal Kombat) in up to 480p
- You can watch any combination of the above streams at the same time.

As a Premium User you get...
- DVR functionality
- Near-instant VOD access in the player throughout the weekend

tetrismaan
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark302 Posts
March 23 2012 14:51 GMT
#124
On March 23 2012 23:17 dragonborn wrote:
Jaedong ‏ @jd1231231
@TSL_Symbol 닐동~~ 파이팅 - meaning of fighting!

jaedong gives courage to Symbol with twitter, its over guys.


I have to watch Symbol now.
www.DanishStarcraft.com
Shardz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States349 Posts
March 23 2012 14:54 GMT
#125
Can you still watch MLG from something like twitchtv if you get the gold pass? Because when you pay for it, you pay with the MLG account and you don't pay through twitch. I want to pay 30 dollars, but I don't want to watch through the MLG site for my own reasons lol.
Oh Hi
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 23 2012 14:56 GMT
#126
On March 23 2012 23:17 dragonborn wrote:
Jaedong ‏ @jd1231231
@TSL_Symbol 닐동~~ 파이팅 - meaning of fighting!

jaedong gives courage to Symbol with twitter, its over guys.

Game over man! Game over!
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
March 23 2012 14:57 GMT
#127
Oh well, this gonna be a tough weekend. Watching MLG till 4-5AM, then sleep for few hours and then to work 12-8PM. But c'mon, it's MLG - more important then sleep.... So fucking hyped, can't wait!
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
SayTT
Profile Joined August 2004
Sweden2158 Posts
March 23 2012 15:04 GMT
#128
On March 23 2012 22:03 Coal wrote:
And once again HuK is soooo lucky with the groups.. ^_ ^


Yea, I feel the same. That man is allways really lucky when it comes to brackets or groups, except his up and down group that one wasn't that easy, but what up and down group is...
-,-
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
March 23 2012 15:11 GMT
#129
On March 24 2012 00:04 SayTT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2012 22:03 Coal wrote:
And once again HuK is soooo lucky with the groups.. ^_ ^


Yea, I feel the same. That man is allways really lucky when it comes to brackets or groups, except his up and down group that one wasn't that easy, but what up and down group is...

The only "sure" win is against Socke and that's a PvP where nothing is guaranteed. I don't see how it's specially lucky, group B is arguably easier for DRG.
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
March 23 2012 15:16 GMT
#130
Will all streams be accessible free?
I would love to pay for HD as well. But 20$ is too much.
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
March 23 2012 15:20 GMT
#131
On March 24 2012 00:16 00Visor wrote:
Will all streams be accessible free?
I would love to pay for HD as well. But 20$ is too much.


free 2 main streams, the 2 xtras plus HD are for premiums only.
bikefrog
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway451 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 15:26:31
March 23 2012 15:26 GMT
#132
On March 24 2012 00:11 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 00:04 SayTT wrote:
On March 23 2012 22:03 Coal wrote:
And once again HuK is soooo lucky with the groups.. ^_ ^


Yea, I feel the same. That man is allways really lucky when it comes to brackets or groups, except his up and down group that one wasn't that easy, but what up and down group is...

The only "sure" win is against Socke and that's a PvP where nothing is guaranteed. I don't see how it's specially lucky, group B is arguably easier for DRG.


Everything is easier for DRG. That being said, I think Groups A and D are way way harder than B and C which are pretty much equal imo.
Foreigners fighting! Ovethrow our Korean overlords!
Greenei
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany1754 Posts
March 23 2012 15:31 GMT
#133
you guys shoudl go betting: http://starcraftdatabase.com/fantasymlg/mlg_bet.php

i think some bets are really stupid. you guys really think that DRG and stephano are going to win it all >50%? thats just crazy man. i'd maybe give it a 20% each, also mkp 15% huk maybe 5% and so on but >50% is jsut stupid.
IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA
Effets
Profile Joined February 2012
27 Posts
March 23 2012 15:31 GMT
#134
When will we see the open bracket please ?
Heaton31
Profile Joined October 2010
United States323 Posts
March 23 2012 15:34 GMT
#135
So I'm confused now. I believe I had a 'silver' membership (I assume this means I pay every 3 months instead of yearly?) do I have the full access or do I need to upgrade to a 'gold' membership?

My account shows this: You are currently a Gamebattles Premium MLG League Member. I assume this is it, no?
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
March 23 2012 15:36 GMT
#136
If I'm lucky I'll be able to catch the absolute last games when I get home tonight.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Baum
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1010 Posts
March 23 2012 15:38 GMT
#137
On March 24 2012 00:11 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 00:04 SayTT wrote:
On March 23 2012 22:03 Coal wrote:
And once again HuK is soooo lucky with the groups.. ^_ ^


Yea, I feel the same. That man is allways really lucky when it comes to brackets or groups, except his up and down group that one wasn't that easy, but what up and down group is...

The only "sure" win is against Socke and that's a PvP where nothing is guaranteed. I don't see how it's specially lucky, group B is arguably easier for DRG.


Socke is everything but a sure win for Huk.
I want to be with those who share secret things or else alone.
zaii
Profile Joined October 2010
Guam2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 15:46:46
March 23 2012 15:39 GMT
#138
On March 24 2012 00:34 Heaton31 wrote:
So I'm confused now. I believe I had a 'silver' membership (I assume this means I pay every 3 months instead of yearly?) do I have the full access or do I need to upgrade to a 'gold' membership?

My account shows this: You are currently a Gamebattles Premium MLG League Member. I assume this is it, no?


Silver was killed off, because of the crazy amount of ppl abusing the hotpockets deal. You now need gold instead for premiums.
Heaton31
Profile Joined October 2010
United States323 Posts
March 23 2012 15:40 GMT
#139
On March 24 2012 00:39 zaii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 00:34 Heaton31 wrote:
So I'm confused now. I believe I had a 'silver' membership (I assume this means I pay every 3 months instead of yearly?) do I have the full access or do I need to upgrade to a 'gold' membership?

My account shows this: You are currently a Gamebattles Premium MLG League Member. I assume this is it, no?


Silver was killed off, because of the crazy amount of ppl abusing the hotpockets deal. You now need gold instead of premiums.


Thank you.
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 23 2012 15:43 GMT
#140
22:00 - 3:45 CET


...whyyy? T.T

oh well, at least the other days are a little better
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 344 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2555
Artosis 751
910 48
Dota 2
monkeys_forever673
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv272
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe147
Other Games
summit1g8635
JimRising 621
C9.Mang0294
Day[9].tv198
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick832
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream336
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.