• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:50
CEST 07:50
KST 14:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7132 users

MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championship Day 1 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 344 Next
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#521
On March 24 2012 06:12 Uni1987 wrote:
I can not click on higher quality because it disappears when i move my mouse to it... Someone got solution??

you need to be fast, was same for me.
life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#522
MLG please turn the sound upppp
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#523
MKP v MC should be a really good match
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Solo Terran
Profile Joined November 2011
367 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#524
Is it just me or is it really quiet?
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#525
Medium quality looks great
Shodaa
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada404 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#526
On March 24 2012 06:11 Clafou wrote:
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)


Yea, silver membership is gone. Gold is 30$ and will last one year. You also get discount on the arena event. (they did for the last one atleast.)
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/401120/1/Shodaa/
Jebotres
Profile Joined August 2011
Croatia48 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#527
On March 24 2012 06:11 Exarl25 wrote:
Getting lag spikes. Just me?


Pretty bad lag here, started 5 mins ago, all qualities.

I was watching ultimate quality x3 (triple view) without issues just a few minutes ago. Now it lags with a single ultimate stream open =/
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#528
On March 24 2012 06:11 Clafou wrote:
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)

Gold membership is for the 4 main events.
I had a good night of sleep.
Shackadeemus
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland247 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#529
where can I see the open bracket?
Pirate-bird ftw.
delo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States333 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#530
Perfect stream for me, right now (ultimate) - no sync issues.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#531
The sound is so damn low. And I have everything on max. . . .
sPACKENbACKEN
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1 Post
March 23 2012 21:13 GMT
#532
Open Bracket
Polt vs Stephano rematch incoming
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#533
On March 24 2012 06:12 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:11 Krallman wrote:
On March 24 2012 06:09 MyWindows wrote:
Is it only me or is the audio out of sync?


Its out of sync for me aswell

so distracting to hear/see >.>

try refreshing, its perfect for me
www.superbeerbrothers.com
Baalthersar
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany239 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#534
Only one stream?
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#535
Just activated my Gold yet when I log in I can't raise the quality past Low
betaman
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom355 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#536
Can't believe Polt and Stephano have to play each other in only round 4 of the Open bracket. LAME!!!!
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#537
On March 24 2012 06:12 jarhead271 wrote:
I'm just getting a black screen. Anyone else?


yep anyone knows where to report these issues?
Clafou
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium921 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#538
On March 24 2012 06:12 biamila wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:11 Clafou wrote:
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)


$30 for a year long gold membership, I believe.
or $20 for the weekend.

There's 4 "Championship" events this year covered by the gold membership, so ~$7 per event, whcih isn't too bad at all.



Thank you!
vndods
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3743 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#539
On March 24 2012 06:13 sPACKENbACKEN wrote:
Open Bracket
Polt vs Stephano rematch incoming

OH SHIT
DifuntO
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece2376 Posts
March 23 2012 21:14 GMT
#540
Very good quality on the central stream.
All I do is Stim.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 344 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 10m
OSC
16h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.