• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9956 users

MLG Pro Circuit Winter Championship Day 1 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 344 Next
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#501
mine is stuttering once in awhile
Clafou
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium921 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#502
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#503
Today I am a proud owner of the ps Vita and the Xperia play :D
Always look on the bright side of life
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#504
Getting lag spikes. Just me?
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#505
On March 24 2012 06:11 Clafou wrote:
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)

Only gold which is 30$
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
March 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#506
On March 24 2012 06:11 Exarl25 wrote:
Getting lag spikes. Just me?


I have no lag.
Always look on the bright side of life
brrip
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom211 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#507
no lag here on the ultimate quality but the sound is really low.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-23 21:12:38
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#508
beer? check!
popcorn? well in the making, I'll call that a check!
girl? gone, check!
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#509
On March 24 2012 06:10 jmbthirteen wrote:
glad to hear the halo crowd. hope it proves itself this weekend and stays on MLG. MLG without halo would be weird.


surely they'd have to change their logo, mlg that is
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#510
how do i open the stream with tastosis?
fuck lag
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#511
R.I.P Call of Duty.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Uni1987
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands642 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#512
I can not click on higher quality because it disappears when i move my mouse to it... Someone got solution??
.............
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#513
On March 24 2012 06:11 Krallman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:09 MyWindows wrote:
Is it only me or is the audio out of sync?


Its out of sync for me aswell

so distracting to hear/see >.>
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#514
Ultra and ultimate should work right? All i get is the MLG logo loading or some shit.
Sr18
Profile Joined April 2006
Netherlands1141 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#515
On March 24 2012 06:06 NightOfTheDead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:04 Borkbokbork wrote:
DOES ANYONE JUST HAVE A BLACK SCREE? NO PICTURE, NO AUDIO, NO LOADING BAR OR SCREEN AT ALL. PLZ HELPPPP! (YES IM LOGGED IN TO MLG)


Yep same for me


I had that problem on IE. Watching it now on Chrome. Maybe you could try running it on another browser; might work for you too?
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't Park Yeong Min - CJ fighting!
klaxen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States361 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#516
Cmon MC!
high master protoss - low master zerg
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#517
Let me try this again :
I got a question about gold. I got the gold membership till September/October. This means that I don't have it for 2 events.
Is there a way to lengthen this? Knowing that they will rework gold.
What happens if I buy gold now again?
I had a good night of sleep.
biamila
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada335 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#518
On March 24 2012 06:11 Clafou wrote:
Ok I have a question about premium memberships...

I don't understand anything with it since new features. Before, I had a free premium voucher thanks to hot pockets. I suppose this offer is now over?

So, if I wants HD stream without ads, I can buy an annual gold membership (20$), am I right? (is there any silver membership?)

And what can I have with this gold membership (actually, how many tournaments this year?)


$30 for a year long gold membership, I believe.
or $20 for the weekend.

There's 4 "Championship" events this year covered by the gold membership, so ~$7 per event, whcih isn't too bad at all.
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#519
On March 24 2012 06:12 brrip wrote:
no lag here on the ultimate quality but the sound is really low.


Yeah I went to put on a youtube vid and I have nearly gone deaf with how high I had my speakers up ;p
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
jarhead271
Profile Joined October 2010
United States160 Posts
March 23 2012 21:12 GMT
#520
I'm just getting a black screen. Anyone else?
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 344 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 136
Nina 96
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2543
JimRising 414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm54
JuggernautJason42
ViBE36
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.