And I was like wtf? they're all right there...
and then on incontrol's replay, ten second later...all the infestors die.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Hulavuta
United States1252 Posts
And I was like wtf? they're all right there... and then on incontrol's replay, ten second later...all the infestors die. | ||
|
xrapture
United States1644 Posts
| ||
|
sleepyguy
United States272 Posts
On March 10 2012 14:15 Hulavuta wrote: Lol their sync....DeMuslim's like "Wow all those infestors died!" And I was like wtf? they're all right there... and then on incontrol's replay, ten second later...all the infestors die. Maybe a stupid question, but have you tried refreshing? | ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
| ||
|
MVTaylor
United Kingdom2893 Posts
On March 10 2012 14:18 xrapture wrote: isn't OL speed rushed immediately after lair every zvt? I think Incontrol is making too much out of it. Nope. Nothing is rushed, only good zergs even remember burrow. | ||
|
Elyvilon
United States13143 Posts
Go Select! | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
mark05
Canada807 Posts
![]() edit: oooo 700 post ! ![]() | ||
|
untrue
Finland14 Posts
| ||
|
MrCash
United States1504 Posts
2 rax by far the most common play in TvZ on this map in professional matches. | ||
|
Hulavuta
United States1252 Posts
On March 10 2012 14:18 sleepyguy wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2012 14:15 Hulavuta wrote: Lol their sync....DeMuslim's like "Wow all those infestors died!" And I was like wtf? they're all right there... and then on incontrol's replay, ten second later...all the infestors die. Maybe a stupid question, but have you tried refreshing? I don't mean the audio and video sync, I mean incontrol and Demuslim syncing their replays. DeMuslim's replay seems to be just a few second ahead. Although, it may be audio and video sync...I just assumed it was because Demuslim's replays are ahead of incontrols. (and I know incontrol's is being broadcasted) | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
i know i'm watching select vs tlo. | ||
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
|
t3tsubo
Canada682 Posts
| ||
|
RezChi
Canada2368 Posts
| ||
|
Noocta
France12578 Posts
They do it every fucking time. | ||
|
SafeAsCheese
United States4924 Posts
| ||
|
RezChi
Canada2368 Posts
| ||
|
Glam
United States325 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
PiGStarcraft177
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|