• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:25
CEST 04:25
KST 11:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 181

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3601
Why did he get out of there ? Oo
I just don't get the decision of abandonning the pylon
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
affliction
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany198 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3602
This is madness lmao
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3603
Calm yourselves down, Leenock was born on the Korean ladder, he eats such shenanigans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Gator
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States3432 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3604
naniwa PvZ has produced the most uninteresting games ever
TSM
bouhko
Profile Joined January 2012
193 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3605
This is actually sick micro from both players in this game. Looks really great so far
u sixpoll ?
OMGKEI
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia590 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3606
WTF Demuslim comeback and MC losing 2-0 to Ganzi....
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3607
All the favorites are gone. I got Nani.
MC for president
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3608
If naniwa tries to cheese game three (assuming he makes it there, big assumption) I think Leenock will crush him... actually, I think Leenock's just gonna crush him one way or another.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3609
On February 26 2012 10:57 Noocta wrote:
Why did he get out of there ? Oo
I just don't get the decision of abandonning the pylon


he was going to lose all his units and would have to delay his expansion then
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3610
On February 26 2012 10:57 Noocta wrote:
Why did he get out of there ? Oo
I just don't get the decision of abandonning the pylon


Because Leenock with spine crawlers and zerglings would have been able to kill off that army eventually. And once he did, Naniwa wouldn't have been able to defend his base.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3611
On February 26 2012 10:57 Noocta wrote:
Why did he get out of there ? Oo
I just don't get the decision of abandonning the pylon


If he lost the stalkers he would have lost the game...
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 26 2012 01:58 GMT
#3612
On February 26 2012 10:50 KroN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:47 Musicus wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:42 Hakanfrog wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
[quote]


I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


Agreed, I just opened the stream thinking I would get an hour or so free, when ti then continued to be free the rest of the night I simply held it open, because why not?


In addition not everyone knows abot MLG being ppv, while everyone knows that cars belong to someone and you can't just take them wheter the key is there or not. Random people browsing on twitch.tv will just stumble upon the mlg streams.

Man i feel dumb right now, bought the ticket 1 hour ago and after reading all this i just googled twitch.tv mlg and there they are, all streams in 1080p for free... no restreams, but the official MLG channel...


Sorry but do you even understand the system? of course the streams are all on twitch, MLG is just using twitch to sho the streams, even for their live page,.... but even on those direct links on twitch there is a subscription check. If you dont get this check and dont have to log on, then you are lucky and stumbled onto the bworser glitch which lets you watch for free. The MLG streams on twitch are not free for everyone


Well that is what I thought, but i opened twitch.tv/team/mlgarena in different browsers without adblocker, private mode or being loggend in anywhere (since i bought the ticket) and can see all 4 streams just fine, I don't really care anymore, at least i supported this event and Grubby through his referal link, but u get my point that it still isn't correct.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
milesfacade
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom799 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3613
On February 26 2012 10:58 Gator wrote:
naniwa PvZ has produced the most uninteresting games ever


Yep, that's why I'm glad we're seeing some cheese because it's more interesting to watch than two-base collosus all-ins.
Zyrnak
Profile Joined February 2011
United States179 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3614
Who's winning right now? General game-state?
Veclada
Profile Joined September 2010
742 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3615
GO LEEEENOCK
asdfg
Lupita
Profile Joined September 2010
United States290 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3616
he really needs to do a lot of damage with this push before there's a critical mass of mutas.
Do, or do not, there is no try...
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3617
2 base timing from naniwa most likely again...how surprising /sarcasm
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3618
On February 26 2012 10:57 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:53 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:51 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
[quote]


Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.


But you didn't get exactly what you paid for. Like it or not, getting what you paid for is reliant on other people not getting what they didn't pay for.

Not only that, MLG made it very clear that this was to be a PPV only event. It's ridiculous that a person with no workaround at all and a completely regular browser can just open the stream and get it for free.


As I mentioned several times before - in the world of entertainment EVERYONE GETS THINGS YOU PAYED FOR WITHOUT PAYING. If you buy video games, people already pirated those. If you watch TV or movies or sporting events - people pirated those. If you buy software - tons of people get that for free via piracy. If you buy a car or a house, several people probably got much better deals that you did.

In none of those situations is it logical to demand your money back. A service was offered and you thought it was at a fair price and bought it. They delivered on their promise to you. I really cannot fathom how this isn't understandable Do you guys just not buy anything digital (or can be made digital) at all?


Sigh. I'll respond to you one last time. Pirating video games isn't the same. What it is the same as is Ubisoft selling Crysis in stores but also offering a free download of the game on their official website which they didn't tell you about. If you don't understand that difference then there's no point talking to you.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3619
Ok, finally caved in and payed my 20 bucks. damn the quality is awesome son.

I dunno why it was letting me watch the A1 stream for freee though. LOL MLG
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
February 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#3620
On February 26 2012 10:57 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:53 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:51 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
[quote]


Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.


But you didn't get exactly what you paid for. Like it or not, getting what you paid for is reliant on other people not getting what they didn't pay for.

Not only that, MLG made it very clear that this was to be a PPV only event. It's ridiculous that a person with no workaround at all and a completely regular browser can just open the stream and get it for free.


As I mentioned several times before - in the world of entertainment EVERYONE GETS THINGS YOU PAYED FOR WITHOUT PAYING. If you buy video games, people already pirated those. If you watch TV or movies or sporting events - people pirated those. If you buy software - tons of people get that for free via piracy. If you buy a car or a house, several people probably got much better deals that you did.

In none of those situations is it logical to demand your money back. A service was offered and you thought it was at a fair price and bought it. They delivered on their promise to you. I really cannot fathom how this isn't understandable Do you guys just not buy anything digital (or can be made digital) at all?

you realise that piracy is illegal and mlg is pretty much giving out free stream now? and just for the sake of it, game piracy pretty much effect single player only games nowadays, they somewhat found a way around it and on top of that sopa/acta things are trying to get through for a reason.
Chun-li since ST
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings94
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 276
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10800
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm149
febbydoto56
League of Legends
Doublelift5518
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
minikerr33
taco 12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox760
Mew2King36
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick363
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo495
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 35m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.