• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12208 users

MLG Winter Arena Day 2 - Page 180

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 243 Next
Apparently some people are dumb enough to STILL be asking for it, so let's make things clear:

Do NOT ask for re-streams, and do NOT post re-streams.

Do not come here and muddle the thread by bitching about PPV.
Condor Hero
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2931 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3581
On February 26 2012 10:51 bLooD. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:48 ComplexConf wrote:
One thing I don't understand is that Nani don't see this coming? And how the hell does he have 4 probes chasing one drone? with 600 minerals and not putting up a cannon or a nexus... What.. the.. BLEEP!!!

Not true..... Artosis was wrong it was leenock that was floating around 600-700 mins
Nani had barely enugh cause he pulled probes so early.

yeah that was frustrating he said it like 3 times and naniwa was poor as fuck that whole time.
a big mistake nani made was when the first hatch cancel came up I think he looked away (probably putting up that pylon in zerg natural) and didnt have probes chasing the drone.
if he a moved the drone then leenock wouldn't have put up another building.
shadymmj
Profile Joined June 2010
1906 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3582
On February 26 2012 10:50 KroN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:47 Musicus wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:42 Hakanfrog wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:39 nihlon wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 KroN wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 magnaflow wrote:
[quote]


I am getting my money back, I don't give a fuck what they say. I want a refund or a free gold membership. This is pathetic. I pay to help support, and people are still able to watch for free, I am fucking pissed. Paid for my pass over a week ago.


I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.


I think you missunderstand... they are not giving it away, people are taking it.

When all you have to do is open the stream, they are giving it away...


Agreed, I just opened the stream thinking I would get an hour or so free, when ti then continued to be free the rest of the night I simply held it open, because why not?


In addition not everyone knows abot MLG being ppv, while everyone knows that cars belong to someone and you can't just take them wheter the key is there or not. Random people browsing on twitch.tv will just stumble upon the mlg streams.

Man i feel dumb right now, bought the ticket 1 hour ago and after reading all this i just googled twitch.tv mlg and there they are, all streams in 1080p for free... no restreams, but the official MLG channel...


Sorry but do you even understand the system? of course the streams are all on twitch, MLG is just using twitch to sho the streams, even for their live page,.... but even on those direct links on twitch there is a subscription check. If you dont get this check and dont have to log on, then you are lucky and stumbled onto the bworser glitch which lets you watch for free. The MLG streams on twitch are not free for everyone


if you can use google you can watch it for free...i mean, not rocket science, but just putting it out there for those who really want to watch a couple of games but refuse to pay 20 bucks for that
There is no such thing is "e-sports". There is Brood War, and then there is crap for nerds.
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3583
Some dude tried to tell me I was inventing the drama in the Leenock v Nani series. Nice micro by Nani with those probes.
Mercurial#1193
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3584
On February 26 2012 10:53 Swede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:51 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
[quote]

I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.


But you didn't get exactly what you paid for. Like it or not, getting what you paid for is reliant on other people not getting what they didn't pay for.

Not only that, MLG made it very clear that this was to be a PPV only event. It's ridiculous that a person with no workaround at all and a completely regular browser can just open the stream and get it for free.


if they dont do anything about this their pay for anything will be dead as hell heh
Chun-li since ST
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3585
On February 26 2012 10:53 Swede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:51 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
[quote]

I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.


But you didn't get exactly what you paid for. Like it or not, getting what you paid for is reliant on other people not getting what they didn't pay for.

Not only that, MLG made it very clear that this was to be a PPV only event. It's ridiculous that a person with no workaround at all and a completely regular browser can just open the stream and get it for free.

it is very ridiculous. but you gotta sk8 dude. going to have a heart attack.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3586
this is a straight up game. 6 pool did exactly what it should and no more. even from here. no lead for nani b/c auto drone after 6 pool
bouhko
Profile Joined January 2012
193 Posts
February 26 2012 01:54 GMT
#3587
Wow nice defense by nani
u sixpoll ?
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 26 2012 01:55 GMT
#3588
On February 26 2012 10:53 shabby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:52 ceaRshaf wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:51 shabby wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:51 ceaRshaf wrote:
WHY ARE THEY ALL RUSHING NANWA??>?


Because he is the most greedy person in the entire universe.


But if you rush him all the time you lose that advantage cause he will use that info he gives you to his advantage.


Didn't understand your sentence. If you can punish a greedy player, you should. Doesn't matter if Naniwa sees it coming or not if he goes 17 nexus with 1 cannon.


Naniwa knows that you know that he goes FFE. So in a way you become predictable as well since you are tempted to choose something to punish that.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Whiteman103
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1070 Posts
February 26 2012 01:55 GMT
#3589
On February 26 2012 10:52 ComplexConf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:50 Glam wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:48 ComplexConf wrote:
One thing I don't understand is that Nani don't see this coming? And how the hell does he have 4 probes chasing one drone? with 600 minerals and not putting up a cannon or a nexus... What.. the.. BLEEP!!!

Come on Nani, don't disappoint.. Get your revenge!!! Crush this kid!


Artosis fucked us both up on this. It was leenock floating that high.


Ah okay, I mustve been looking at leenocks minerals when artosis said it.. thanks for clearing that up


best thing to do is look at the players color (on map not overlay) and then look at that players color in the top right
ElectricWizard
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway200 Posts
February 26 2012 01:55 GMT
#3590
Naniwa - FE or Die Tryin'
mouzThorZaIN / EmpireviOLet / BboongBboongPRIME / xSixSleep / TSLSymbol
Flanq
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom2694 Posts
February 26 2012 01:55 GMT
#3591
Oh shit son!
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
February 26 2012 01:56 GMT
#3592
what a crazy day of sc2
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
February 26 2012 01:56 GMT
#3593
My stream, she lags! D:
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 01:57:29
February 26 2012 01:56 GMT
#3594
On February 26 2012 10:51 Lennient wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:49 MuseMike wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:48 chosenkerrigan wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:46 Almtom wrote:
Korean zergs are soo cheesy whats up with that cant they play macro games?


Seriously? Naniwa was the one who tried to play greedy each and every game and attempted to get away with that. He's the one who tried to eco-cheese every single time. It's not Leenock's fault to punish it.

He put a hatch outside his base. That is cheese, regardless of the reason.

it was not an auto-lose, watch his game in GSL, MC even beat him and let the hatch finish

Exactly, you need to put only 4 probes on the hatch. Not only you don't lose too much mining, but the probes kill the hatch (so no cancel no money for the zerg) just before the queen pops.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3595
On February 26 2012 10:53 Swede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 10:51 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:44 Swede wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:40 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:38 Myles wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:36 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:34 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:32 MattyClutch wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:30 magnaflow wrote:
On February 26 2012 10:26 MattyClutch wrote:
[quote]

I don't get this... You got exactly what you payed for and you are somehow mad at MLG? Wut?



Other people are getting exactly what I paid for without having to pay. Fucking rights i'm mad at MLG.


And people steal cars. You don't go to the car dealership and go "HEY someone stole a car, I want my money back! It is BS that someone got a car for free, I payed for mine! I mean mine didn't get stolen, it is here exactly what I payed for. But someone somewhere got a free car! RAGE!!!!"

I just don't see why you want to demand money back from MLG when they gave you exactly what you payed for.



Because they are giving you the exact same thing without having to pay for it. I have every right to be pissed off.



No some people found a way to exploit the system. MLG didn't 'give' them that. I highly doubt someone at MLG is going "YES THEY FOUND THE SECRET LOOPHOLE I LEFT FOR THEM!". Much more likely they are working to shut it down now. Do you also get mad at game developers because people pirate games that you payed for? Or movie producers because people BitTorrent movies?

There's no exploit, unless you consider opening the stream like any other an exploit. I'm not even using adblock.


... I think it is very obvious MLG didn't intend for everyone to be able to view it for free. It was obviously an oversight. With a quick search I can find most any software, music, or video product I want for free. It originally came from the developer, that doesn't mean that is how they wanted it to be offered.


How are you still defending them? It doesn't matter that it was an oversight. If you pay for a product then you have every right to expect that oversights of this degree won't happen. It would be considerably better if an exploit was required on the viewers side, but there isn't.

Tell me, how hard could MLG have worked to prevent people from freely accessing the stream if people with no Adblock, no exploit - nothing at all - can open a regular browser and view the stream at no charge?


If you want to be mad that you got exactly what you payed for, go crazy. I can still think you are silly. I have pointed out what an absurd argument this is, you can reread my other posts on the matter if you want. I am content to let angry people be angry as they just ignore all logic in the first place.

Don't expect to get your money back. "I got exactly what I payed for, now give me my money back" is not a logical argument.


But you didn't get exactly what you paid for. Like it or not, getting what you paid for is reliant on other people not getting what they didn't pay for.

Not only that, MLG made it very clear that this was to be a PPV only event. It's ridiculous that a person with no workaround at all and a completely regular browser can just open the stream and get it for free.


As I mentioned several times before - in the world of entertainment EVERYONE GETS THINGS YOU PAYED FOR WITHOUT PAYING. If you buy video games, people already pirated those. If you watch TV or movies or sporting events - people pirated those. If you buy software - tons of people get that for free via piracy. If you buy a car or a house, several people probably got much better deals that you did.

In none of those situations is it logical to demand your money back. A service was offered and you thought it was at a fair price and bought it. They delivered on their promise to you. I really cannot fathom how this isn't understandable Do you guys just not buy anything digital (or can be made digital) at all?
Nihn'kas Neehn
Tayar
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1439 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3596
mlg needs to cut out this lag, seriously.
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3597
I love naniwas play. He is like a giant that these zergs try to fall and then he comes and steps on them -))
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
vndods
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3743 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3598
On February 26 2012 10:54 skatbone wrote:
Some dude tried to tell me I was inventing the drama in the Leenock v Nani series. Nice micro by Nani with those probes.

what drama? its typical ZvNaniwa
skatbone
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1005 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3599
Serious micro by both these dudes.
Mercurial#1193
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
February 26 2012 01:57 GMT
#3600
Mutas calling it.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Prev 1 178 179 180 181 182 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 764
BeSt 646
Larva 625
Horang2 613
Hyuk 420
soO 410
ZerO 191
Zeus 161
EffOrt 130
Killer 64
[ Show more ]
Rush 59
Shinee 56
Stork 40
Mind 35
Mong 25
PianO 21
Terrorterran 20
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Sacsri 14
Yoon 12
HiyA 11
Light 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 630
XcaliburYe312
Counter-Strike
byalli872
Other Games
olofmeister1637
singsing1321
ceh9720
crisheroes210
Livibee185
Mew2King62
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos1923
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
25m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.