Looking forward to seeing MC on the show next week.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
Looking forward to seeing MC on the show next week. ![]() | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
I think they should include a handicap where the player has to place with the monitor facing the other direction and they have to play the game through a reflection. | ||
|
Kerwin
United States220 Posts
![]() | ||
|
StyLeD
United States2965 Posts
On February 10 2012 14:34 Onlinejaguar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2012 14:34 MrKn4rz wrote: On February 10 2012 14:32 Onlinejaguar wrote: OMG i failed so hard, to much adrenaline and my brain shut off. It was good fun though. Is it really you? ![]() Yeh who else would have the name Onlinejaguar. No one else, now | ||
|
Disengaged
United States6994 Posts
| ||
|
HQuality
2682 Posts
)so much fun i'm even more mk fan after today) lol play with only mouse, go CC first into fast 3rd cc and win vs 4gate ^_^ wtf | ||
|
Kerwin
United States220 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:16 HQuality wrote: that was quite a show )so much fun i'm even more mk fan after today) Man, today sucks, I was 0-10 on the ladder, then I miss MKP Off the Record... FML ![]() | ||
|
klibrt
United States533 Posts
I need to seeee~ | ||
|
Kerwin
United States220 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:20 klibrt wrote: VODs anywhere? I need to seeee~ VODs are for premium members only ![]() | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
| ||
|
onPHYRE
Bulgaria925 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:29 Onlinejaguar wrote: The VOD is up on GOM already i can view it and i only have light ticket. Ah mr. 4 gate himself. May I ask why you chose to not do a macro game if he couldn't use a keyboard? Anyway gg | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
I mean if i had of controlled properly i prob could have won but i was a complete mess while playing the game. I'm a noob for sure but on a normal ladder game will not play that poorly. Overall i had fun though. | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:37 Onlinejaguar wrote: I was just really nervous and played terribly. I don't really know how to explain it but my heart was beating so fast, and knowing my game was getting broadcasted and people were watching. I mean if i had of controlled properly i prob could have won but i was a complete mess while playing the game. I'm a noob for sure but on a normal ladder game will not play that poorly. Overall i had fun though. You should have tried to proxy 2gate instead XD It was a good try; no one has won against these guys despite the handicaps yet | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:37 Onlinejaguar wrote: I was just really nervous and played terribly. I don't really know how to explain it but my heart was beating so fast, and knowing my game was getting broadcasted and people were watching. I mean if i had of controlled properly i prob could have won but i was a complete mess while playing the game. I'm a noob for sure but on a normal ladder game will not play that poorly. Overall i had fun though. How were you chosen to play against MKP? | ||
|
Fionn
United States23455 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:54 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2012 15:37 Onlinejaguar wrote: I was just really nervous and played terribly. I don't really know how to explain it but my heart was beating so fast, and knowing my game was getting broadcasted and people were watching. I mean if i had of controlled properly i prob could have won but i was a complete mess while playing the game. I'm a noob for sure but on a normal ladder game will not play that poorly. Overall i had fun though. How were you chosen to play against MKP? Wolf said he had an awesome name, so he was chosen. | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
On February 10 2012 15:54 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2012 15:37 Onlinejaguar wrote: I was just really nervous and played terribly. I don't really know how to explain it but my heart was beating so fast, and knowing my game was getting broadcasted and people were watching. I mean if i had of controlled properly i prob could have won but i was a complete mess while playing the game. I'm a noob for sure but on a normal ladder game will not play that poorly. Overall i had fun though. How were you chosen to play against MKP? Just by being in the chat channels on b.net while the show is on "gslofftherecord" with numbers aftwards 2,3,4,5 etc. | ||
|
Jisall
United States2054 Posts
On February 10 2012 14:32 Onlinejaguar wrote: OMG i failed so hard, to much adrenaline and my brain shut off. It was good fun though. Hahaha, dude you are a boss. mad props on 4-gating him, I was laughing. | ||
|
double620
China804 Posts
Also, it would be cool if they can get Mc and Mkp to cast a very hard level tvp together like the game played by parting and jjaji. Or let them play a showmatch with one using chopsticks and one only using mouse or sth. | ||
|
Onlinejaguar
Australia2823 Posts
On February 10 2012 16:03 Jisall wrote: Show nested quote + On February 10 2012 14:32 Onlinejaguar wrote: OMG i failed so hard, to much adrenaline and my brain shut off. It was good fun though. Hahaha, dude you are a boss. mad props on 4-gating him, I was laughing. Glad someone enjoyed it, it was either laugh or cry at my terrible play so i chose to laugh. :D | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt Light Soma Mini Stork [ Show more ] BeSt firebathero Hyuk ggaemo Rush Snow ZerO Zeus Leta Pusan Killer hero Sea.KH sorry Shine Sharp Mind Mong Shinee ToSsGirL Aegong soO Bale Sexy Trap Yoon Terrorterran NotJumperer Free Sacsri JulyZerg Icarus zelot ajuk12(nOOB) Noble Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38155 singsing1973 B2W.Neo930 Mlord267 Hui .176 Liquid`VortiX174 ArmadaUGS134 ToD117 Mew2King103 QueenE93 Chillindude18 ZerO(Twitch)14 Railgan13 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|