On February 05 2012 07:41 Utinni wrote:
Shirtless casting is the key to good casting (scribbles in notebook)
Shirtless casting is the key to good casting (scribbles in notebook)
Nada-Reach casting combo?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On February 05 2012 07:41 Utinni wrote: Shirtless casting is the key to good casting (scribbles in notebook) Nada-Reach casting combo? | ||
|
babylon
8765 Posts
On February 05 2012 07:44 Bagration wrote: Show nested quote + On February 05 2012 07:41 Utinni wrote: Shirtless casting is the key to good casting (scribbles in notebook) Nada-Reach casting combo? I wouldn't understand a word of what they'd be saying, but yes please. | ||
|
vileChAnCe
Canada525 Posts
On February 05 2012 07:25 Bagration wrote: How could they forget vileChAnCe? or HasHe? or even Psy( )?!:D i wasn't forgotten I was going to play the ace match vs select had state lost, but he didn't and I'm happy . | ||
|
Sergio1992
Italy522 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On February 05 2012 08:00 Whomp wrote: Show nested quote + On February 05 2012 07:25 Bagration wrote: How could they forget vileChAnCe? or HasHe? or even Psy( )?!:D i wasn't forgotten I was going to play the ace match vs select had state lost, but he didn't and I'm happy .oh no, I was talking about the casters after State was selected to play 4th. They were having a bit of trouble naming the remainder of Vile's roster. ![]() | ||
|
IGNProLeague
1184 Posts
| ||
|
TheTurk
United States732 Posts
What happened??? | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On February 07 2012 10:36 TheTurk wrote: Select??? What happened??? Got his ghosts taken out before the engagement, so he lost his EMPs. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|