• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

[IPL TAC] SlayerS vs. Mousesports (Day 8) - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
NipponBanzai
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada518 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 03:58:55
December 15 2011 03:57 GMT
#421
On December 15 2011 12:54 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Who is Ven? =.= Why can Slayers not send out their A team not in the blizzard cup? They've got like a month break between GSL.


Well they sent out puzzle, alicia and ryung. Arguably Puzzle is the only non-slumping A-teamer they sent. It's less important in this league because there is a loser bracket.
Alex.IGN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1050 Posts
December 15 2011 03:58 GMT
#422
Mouz now has to play QIM in the Winner's Bracket Finals and ReIGN has to play SlayerS for Loser's Round 2. They are scheduling the games now and will be hopefully played in the next day or two!
IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 15 2011 03:58 GMT
#423
On December 15 2011 12:56 iSometric wrote:
If I remember right, Soccer's PVP was bad, in GTSL?

The only thing I remember was him losing to the 4 gate king in the worst series ever (vanvanth aka the count)
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 03:59:16
December 15 2011 03:58 GMT
#424
Now they have to go through col.mvp eventually.
MMA: The true King of Wings
R!!
Profile Joined November 2011
Brazil938 Posts
December 15 2011 03:59 GMT
#425
Well, slayers didn't worker rush mouz but they clearly 4 gated(too soon?:D).
I like the part where sense is considered a common, settled thing.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
December 15 2011 04:01 GMT
#426
On December 15 2011 12:55 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Wow.....Mouz takes down SlayerS, did not expect that.

I think picking Soccer to ace is a strange choice. Well, I think SlayerS will probably rock the LB with their A team and take the whole thing anyway.


Exactly, I was pulling my hair out wondering why Slayers decided to send out unknowns like Miya and send Ven as their ace. Just like against Tyloo. Why on earth would you not take a tournament like this seriously is beyond me. I know MMA has Blizzard cup tommorow, but you do not need every single Terran in the house practicing with him (Ok, they did send out Ryung against a zerg, but Ryung has terrible TvZ). Almost as frustrating as GSTL Season 1.

If MMA does not win the Blizzard Cup, I will be really angry.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
December 15 2011 04:02 GMT
#427
Was hoping for clide/ganzi or boxer to play but obviously they are helping MMA practice ^.^
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 15 2011 04:05 GMT
#428
Their best Terrans might be training with MMA for his match with MVP. Its a pretty huge match.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 04:15:42
December 15 2011 04:06 GMT
#429
On December 15 2011 12:59 R!! wrote:
Well, slayers didn't worker rush mouz but they clearly 4 gated(too soon?:D).


congrats to Mouz and hopefully Slayers can still win this.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
December 15 2011 04:08 GMT
#430
On December 15 2011 12:55 Zath.erin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:51 lee365 wrote:
Is PvP still insta win for the person who gets colossus first?


If the other player expands and does the same collosus tech but later, yeah that's kind of insta win.


As I recall, MC went expand into colossus on Temple in NASL S1, I think against Hasu in fact, and won because of defender advantage regarding colossus spawn, among other reasons. What I saw in that last game was Hasu spotting the colossi of Ven and targeting them with his 6 range immortal, which is why I was hoping Ven would have just gone immortals+zealots himself since he was already taking a huge risk. It could possibly have given him the numbers he needed to defend. That last lost pylon near Hasu's natural and the fact Hasu didn't expand, plus the huge risk Ven took, made Hasu's attack way too strong.

Ven probably overestimated how much damage his attack did, and Hasu was smart for using gas units (colossus) while spending minerals on re-probing, although it is somewhat intuitive to spend gas when you can (smoke if you got 'em).

Major grats to Mouz, but apparently there's a lower bracket? SlayerS' win streak was dethroned, but they can still continue an overall win streak. Who will be the other team to fully dethrone them? I'd prefer a rematch. Mouz is more fun to watch than most other foreign teams. However, I'd also prefer to see SlayerS win, at least if they show good games.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
December 15 2011 04:10 GMT
#431
On December 15 2011 13:01 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:55 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Wow.....Mouz takes down SlayerS, did not expect that.

I think picking Soccer to ace is a strange choice. Well, I think SlayerS will probably rock the LB with their A team and take the whole thing anyway.


Exactly, I was pulling my hair out wondering why Slayers decided to send out unknowns like Miya and send Ven as their ace. Just like against Tyloo. Why on earth would you not take a tournament like this seriously is beyond me. I know MMA has Blizzard cup tommorow, but you do not need every single Terran in the house practicing with him (Ok, they did send out Ryung against a zerg, but Ryung has terrible TvZ). Almost as frustrating as GSTL Season 1.

If MMA does not win the Blizzard Cup, I will be really angry.


Odds are Miya was prepped as a Thorzain sniper.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
phANT1m
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
South Africa535 Posts
December 15 2011 04:10 GMT
#432
OMW wd to Mouz. They are really beastly.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 15 2011 04:11 GMT
#433
On December 15 2011 13:06 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 12:59 R!! wrote:
Well, slayers didn't worker rush mouz but they clearly 4 gated(too soon?:D).


No, it actually is a good comparison. I am a huge Slayers fan, so I might suffer some post-traumatic stress later, but this was kind of bad for Slayers. Everyone gave Naniwa hell because he did not give a shit in a game that did not matter, but Slayers sends out some B-teamer as their ace in a pretty important match? That's also disappointing for the fans. col-MVP and QIM sent out players like Happy, sC, DRG, and MVP yesterday, and then we get this from Slayers? I am very disappointed.

As a Slayers fan, I am venting at the moment, so please do take my words with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, I am still a huge Slayers fan and I hope they win and MMA wins the Blizzard Cup, but I do not want to see them mess around in a major team tournament like this.

It's not an acceptable comparison. First of all, there is no way to tell what was going on and if players were available because some gamers are on break for the holidays. Second, the players who were sent out and played tried their hardest to win.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
December 15 2011 04:15 GMT
#434
On December 15 2011 13:11 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 13:06 Bagration wrote:
On December 15 2011 12:59 R!! wrote:
Well, slayers didn't worker rush mouz but they clearly 4 gated(too soon?:D).


No, it actually is a good comparison. I am a huge Slayers fan, so I might suffer some post-traumatic stress later, but this was kind of bad for Slayers. Everyone gave Naniwa hell because he did not give a shit in a game that did not matter, but Slayers sends out some B-teamer as their ace in a pretty important match? That's also disappointing for the fans. col-MVP and QIM sent out players like Happy, sC, DRG, and MVP yesterday, and then we get this from Slayers? I am very disappointed.

As a Slayers fan, I am venting at the moment, so please do take my words with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, I am still a huge Slayers fan and I hope they win and MMA wins the Blizzard Cup, but I do not want to see them mess around in a major team tournament like this.

It's not an acceptable comparison. First of all, there is no way to tell what was going on and if players were available because some gamers are on break for the holidays. Second, the players who were sent out and played tried their hardest to win.


I know, I was venting and had to post it. I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I was really disappointed by that loss. And yes, I do not know the motives behind the player lineups and the situation at the house. congrats Mouz
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
EnSky
Profile Joined June 2011
Philippines1003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 04:32:58
December 15 2011 04:32 GMT
#435
I actually think that SlayerS is doing the right thing sending their lesser known members (Miya and Ven) in these kinds of tourneys. Gratz to Mouz!
R!!
Profile Joined November 2011
Brazil938 Posts
December 15 2011 04:34 GMT
#436
On December 15 2011 13:11 Itsmedudeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 13:06 Bagration wrote:
On December 15 2011 12:59 R!! wrote:
Well, slayers didn't worker rush mouz but they clearly 4 gated(too soon?:D).


No, it actually is a good comparison. I am a huge Slayers fan, so I might suffer some post-traumatic stress later, but this was kind of bad for Slayers. Everyone gave Naniwa hell because he did not give a shit in a game that did not matter, but Slayers sends out some B-teamer as their ace in a pretty important match? That's also disappointing for the fans. col-MVP and QIM sent out players like Happy, sC, DRG, and MVP yesterday, and then we get this from Slayers? I am very disappointed.

As a Slayers fan, I am venting at the moment, so please do take my words with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, I am still a huge Slayers fan and I hope they win and MMA wins the Blizzard Cup, but I do not want to see them mess around in a major team tournament like this.

It's not an acceptable comparison. First of all, there is no way to tell what was going on and if players were available because some gamers are on break for the holidays. Second, the players who were sent out and played tried their hardest to win.

No need to start a fire, I was clearly just fooling around a bit, no biggie.
I like the part where sense is considered a common, settled thing.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
December 15 2011 04:58 GMT
#437
Where is your god now, korean SC2 supremacists.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
December 15 2011 05:01 GMT
#438
On December 15 2011 13:58 Jisall wrote:
Where is your god now, korean SC2 supremacists.


It's one series, calm down. Koreans are still clearly better.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
December 15 2011 05:05 GMT
#439
Mouz way too good! <3
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
December 15 2011 05:07 GMT
#440
On December 15 2011 13:58 Jisall wrote:
Where is your god now, korean SC2 supremacists.

You mean, anyone who's ever followed SC2 at all?
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE160
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 582
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift3698
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.