On December 03 2011 05:31 caradoc wrote:
rockin midi beats
rockin midi beats
Goes well with 360p ;p. I'm imagining orb with a midi keyboard backstage.
Ah well, let's get the SC2 started plox. Gogo hero.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Same drill as usual:
| ||
|
Derez
Netherlands6068 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 caradoc wrote: rockin midi beats Goes well with 360p ;p. I'm imagining orb with a midi keyboard backstage. Ah well, let's get the SC2 started plox. Gogo hero. | ||
|
trias_e
United States520 Posts
| ||
|
JohnnyBanana
Canada493 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 NeilSC wrote: I actually enjoy playing HoN, but i do find it takes too long. Are all MOBA type games like this? For example after 15mins I can usally tell who will win but the game will go on for another 40mins and my team wont concede. It's the only thing i hate about playing HoN. I agree, I hate that part about HoN too... I think all MOBA type games are like this. There's some new modes in DOTA2 that might change stuff I think, but right now DOTA1/HoN/LoL are all like this...super long games even though you know who will win early on. | ||
|
MasterKush
United Kingdom568 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:30 JohnnyBanana wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:28 oogieogie wrote: On December 03 2011 05:27 Ryka wrote: HoN really doesn't seem like a viewer friendly game at all ![]() i don't think LoL or dota2 will be either since you need to know items/spells of a lot of champions i think. I could be wrong, but that is how i see it. while this seems logical, and I thought so too...apparently LoL gets a shit load more viewers than SC2. I'd say the biggest pro streamer would be Idra...he gets 8k-15k viewers. There's a guy in LoL named hotshotgg who gets 18k-30k viewers every time he opens his stream. What!? When I played LoL (for all of 2 weeks) a couple of months ago, he used to get like 1-2k viewers max!? Since when has he ever got 18k, let alone 30. | ||
|
ceaRshaf
Romania4926 Posts
Hire a graphic artist for one week and they will make those look worthy of a huge tournament that NASL claims to be. | ||
|
integrity
United States1014 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:30 SC Trickster wrote: On December 03 2011 05:30 integrity wrote: that picture is not flattering to either of them Looks like a mugshot lol They both ended up getting arrested by idra on charge of playing protoss. when all they had to do was apologize for playing that race ![]() | ||
|
Zebb
United States834 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 krirby wrote: uh is it just me or does the stream work on 1080+ without paying? or did i hack the system somehow lol Yea same here... not complaining ![]() I did buy in for season 1, maybe that has something to do with it? | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:32 trias_e wrote: This music is cracking me up. I have nothing against midi/cheesy synth but this is a bit out of place... I keep expecting cacodemons to bust out of the background | ||
|
Newbistic
China2912 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 krirby wrote: uh is it just me or does the stream work on 1080+ without paying? or did i hack the system somehow lol It's actually a design interface exploit on Twitch... can't really say any more than that. | ||
|
Executor1
1353 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:30 JohnnyBanana wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:28 oogieogie wrote: On December 03 2011 05:27 Ryka wrote: HoN really doesn't seem like a viewer friendly game at all ![]() i don't think LoL or dota2 will be either since you need to know items/spells of a lot of champions i think. I could be wrong, but that is how i see it. while this seems logical, and I thought so too...apparently LoL gets a shit load more viewers than SC2. I'd say the biggest pro streamer would be Idra...he gets 8k-15k viewers. There's a guy in LoL named hotshotgg who gets 18k-30k viewers every time he opens his stream. Well there is just way more ppl who play LOL, i still think you need to know the game to be a fan, but just so many ppl play LOL that the fanbase and viewership numbers are bound to be bigger. | ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
| ||
|
forgottendreams
United States1771 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:31 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:30 SC Trickster wrote: On December 03 2011 05:30 integrity wrote: that picture is not flattering to either of them Looks like a mugshot lol They both ended up getting arrested by idra on charge of playing protoss. zing | ||
|
ceaRshaf
Romania4926 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:33 Newbistic wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:31 krirby wrote: uh is it just me or does the stream work on 1080+ without paying? or did i hack the system somehow lol It's actually a design interface exploit on Twitch... can't really say any more than that. Or twitch is helping us out in secret :D So shhhh... | ||
|
Fyrex
Canada102 Posts
| ||
|
Executor1
1353 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:33 Newbistic wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 05:31 krirby wrote: uh is it just me or does the stream work on 1080+ without paying? or did i hack the system somehow lol It's actually a design interface exploit on Twitch... can't really say any more than that. uhhh are you serious i just payed for it. NOOOOOOOOOO | ||
|
Grampz
United States2147 Posts
| ||
|
bgx
Poland6595 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:32 ceaRshaf wrote: I find all the designs in NASL really frustrating to watch especially for me because I am a graphic designer and I know what a professional design looks like. They have lots of fonts mixed up, bad colors picked to match together and really bad taste in the design itself. Hire a graphic artist for one week and they will make those look worthy of a huge tournament that NASL claims to be. thats what makes watching NASL an interesting experience, i forgot many tourneys but i didnt forgot NASL season 1 finals ![]() | ||
|
killamane
United States138 Posts
| ||
|
MrMotionPicture
United States4327 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Swede
New Zealand853 Posts
On December 03 2011 05:32 trias_e wrote: This music is cracking me up. I have nothing against midi/cheesy synth but this is a bit out of place... ... It's the Zerg music from BW. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|