On December 03 2011 04:21 n00b3rt wrote:
I hope non-HoN players realize how exciting this really is :D
I hope non-HoN players realize how exciting this really is :D
Being able to realize whats going on would help, I dont think they can so yeah :D
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Same drill as usual:
| ||
|
Moralez
Portugal1857 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:21 n00b3rt wrote: I hope non-HoN players realize how exciting this really is :D Being able to realize whats going on would help, I dont think they can so yeah :D | ||
|
Nick3
513 Posts
| ||
|
Usagi
Spain1647 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:21 n00b3rt wrote: I hope non-HoN players realize how exciting this really is :D I cant see shit, but Im hooked, it looks like an amazing game, a pitty an amazing game will delay what everyone else wants xD | ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
| ||
|
philly5man
United Kingdom356 Posts
Bring on the SC2! | ||
|
tnud
Sweden2233 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:22 Nick3 wrote: I have 720p for free! Tell me your secrets + Show Spoiler + all of them | ||
|
ceaRshaf
Romania4926 Posts
Now let's hype this! | ||
|
Hagg
Sweden27 Posts
| ||
|
Usagi
Spain1647 Posts
Graken, graken graken!!!!! | ||
|
Hawt
United States8 Posts
| ||
|
Xcobidoo
Sweden1871 Posts
| ||
|
ragnorr
Denmark6097 Posts
They seemed to have forgotten to turn off free high res at some point earlier. I got high res on my current open stream, but if i open a new one i get 360p. Basicly, if i keep my stream open for the entire day i should have 1080p | ||
|
agff
Portugal39 Posts
| ||
|
R!!
Brazil938 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:22 Moralez wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 04:21 n00b3rt wrote: I hope non-HoN players realize how exciting this really is :D Being able to realize whats going on would help, I dont think they can so yeah :D I'm a dota player but it doesn't help much given the number of unique heroes HoN now has, took my time reading about parasite, midas and the one that looks like a female beastmaster, decent game even though I don't understand what is going on in most of the fights because its too clustered and flashy, wc3 dota looks better. | ||
|
Cel.erity
United States4890 Posts
| ||
|
Bulkers
Poland509 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mordiford
4448 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:26 Bulkers wrote: 1 game in Hon 60minutes+, that means 1st game of sc2 in about 2-2,5h ![]() Not all games end up going this long. In the regular seasons, there were push and gank-snowball strategies that effectively ended their games in like 20-30 minutes. | ||
|
Quenchiest
Canada286 Posts
This just seems way too long for one game. | ||
|
DOUDOU
Wales2940 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:26 ragnorr wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2011 04:23 tnud wrote: On December 03 2011 04:22 Nick3 wrote: I have 720p for free! Tell me your secrets + Show Spoiler + all of them They seemed to have forgotten to turn off free high res at some point earlier. I got high res on my current open stream, but if i open a new one i get 360p. Basicly, if i keep my stream open for the entire day i should have 1080p i'm keeping my 1080p but i'm afraid they'll just shut the stream down for a sec at some point to clear out cheaters like us (hopefully they're not reading this) | ||
|
ceaRshaf
Romania4926 Posts
On December 03 2011 04:26 Bulkers wrote: 1 game in Hon 60minutes+, that means 1st game of sc2 in about 2-2,5h ![]() Every European will instahate NASL! Btw the mouz vs eg fight over twitter was a lot of fun =)) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Jaedong actioN BeSt Horang2 EffOrt Leta [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games singsing2555 Livibee2056 olofmeister1328 B2W.Neo667 crisheroes312 Pyrionflax220 hiko196 XBOCT194 dupreeh97 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War Other Games StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|